Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri (45955 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / Ohanaeze Bars Igbo In Diaspora From Acting As Royal Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Please watch your advice. This is a democratic country were there's freedom of speech
BusinessHub1:

bro please watch ur message..this is a faceless forum..be guided.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by oluwazino(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2015
Chiwude:
Most times you foolishly join other fools to rain down your own. IPOB is obviously populated by youths without tact and brain. And if these are the youths that would lead us into the utopian Biafra then we've a problem. You always want things to be done Nnamdi Kanu's style. A style of all talks without strategy and diplomacy.
It's obvious that you folks are bereft of concrete ideas on how to go about this struggle. Many of you plan to draw us into an unprepared conflict with the Federal Government. Unknownwingly, you are playing into the hands of your enemies who have always wish harm on you and we know who these vermins are.
It's high time IPOB separate themselves from the selfish tactics of Nnamdi Kanu and embrace a full non-aggressive struggle devoid of conflict. Because a conflicts of any disguise wont favour our people. The likes of Rochas and Ohaneze knows this and no true Igbo son would allow bloodshed flow in his homeland, not to talk our people in the north.
I think it's time people with brains start owning this struggle. Uchenna Madu from the look of things is diplomatic and a true representation of a non-violent protest. He is the epitome of the true ideals of MASSOB. The dude understand the dynamics of Nigeria better than Kanu and his brain dead deputy Uche Mefor. We cannot afford to lose thousands of lives because of an Nnamdi Kanu who deliberately allowed himself to be cornered by the DSS.
Pls I beg you in the name of what ever you are worshipping SAY IT to them again... you jst made my day...... I worship Jesus christ the son of God so God bless you for this
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Uulovers(f): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2015
googlepikin:
Rochas is a thieff and a traitor. We igbos know that.
we are aware.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by erusen: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2015
md4real:
PROTEST ALL YOU WANT...DONT JUST TOUCH A MOSQUE. YOU CANT HANDLE THE FALL OUT
wentin dey mosque.make north retaliate ni biafra dew mosque. Like say u nor know the number of churches that has been born in the north.oh be like say u be hausa seft
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by BusinessHub1: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2015
sigiyaya:
Thunder fire you and your generation!! Is rochas not a thief?
No, it won't fire..it was a friendly advice..I'm not in support of the wrong act..I'm not even APC.thanks.

1 Like

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2015
They're meeting the wrong people
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by tonychristopher: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2015
I will start this write up with a quote so dear to me.... Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. ~Abraham Lincoln...

For those of you saying that self rule is stupidity, I laugh at them, maybe we have to say that the Jews were silly when they wanted their country, maybe we can confidently say that the Catalonians are silly for wanting their own state from Spain, maybe we can say the Kurds are silly for wanting their own state from turkey, maybe we can say that the Irish were silly for having Ireland...maybe we can say that Singapore where silly for wanting out of Malaysian confederation, maybe Qatar were silly for stepping out of Oman, maybe we can say that Quebec region is silly for wanting out of Canada.

The ability to have freedom is important and there is no stupidity in it, to me what is silly is taking it violent. But I have come to realise that the Blackman has refused to evolve, his evolution stopped at the HOMO ERECTUS stage where as other races has evolved to HOMO SAPIENS and SAPIENS SAPIENS stage. What is wrong in calling the aggrieved party as it was done in UK, and as it is done in SPAIN ...let there be referendum and dialogue, but the average Blackman with his black mind and negroid mentality will draft army to go and shoot protest.

We do not have capacity to invent anything meaningful apart from wickedness and witchcraft, but why can’t us at lease copy what the whites have invented and one of them is rubber bullets and tranquilizers. We can at least use rubber bullet to disperse these people, and then call for a truce and round table discussion. But the issue is that Blackman has refused to think and evolve. that is why we are in this mess today. A country created by the whites (Race) and some people are saying that there are some lacuna and fractures in this country..We want out but we can still be friends, To me I do not see why people should call this silly

To me, I abhore anything violent and I believe in the power of dialogue. I condemn the killings in totality be it on the part of the protest and more especially on the part of the Army. I am an Igbo man but I have to see logicality in things. I do not know why people should get terrified and petrified at the mere mention of Biafra or IPOB. The global community is watching, information is at a finger tip and more especially we the African must and have to show the world that we are matured and can handle our affairs maturely. We must show the world that everything is not violent and killing. If you have been to WEST you will understand the notion of BLACKS, the Blackman is seen as not been able to think, not been able to use methodology to sort his problem out, and not been able to use dialogue to solve issues but resorts to violence. This can be seen from the hoods of Campton to Brooklyn to philly. The poorest countries in WESTERN HEMISHPERE are countries governed by blacks such as Haiti et al.

Biafra can be possible, Biafra possibility and viability doesn’t stop Biafra relationship with Nigeria. The way Nepal hasn’t stopped cordial relationship with India nor Hong Kong stopping relationship with Mainland China. I just keep asking why can’t we African think, must we be violent. There can be Biafra and other countries but in a confederation form, something we have in United Kingdom.
A brief lecture on confederation

A confederation (also known as confederacy or league) is a union of political units for common action in relation to other units.[1] Usually created by treaty but often later adopting a common constitution, confederations tend to be established for dealing with critical issues (such as defense, foreign affairs, or a common currency), with the central government being required to provide support for all members.
The nature of the relationship among the states constituting a confederation varies considerably. Likewise, the relationship between the member states, the central government, and the distribution of powers among them is highly variable. Some looser confederations are similar to intergovernmental organizations and even may permit secession from the confederation. Other confederations with stricter rules may resemble federations. A unitary state or federation may decentralize powers to regional or local entities in a confederal form.
In Canada, the word confederation has an additional, unrelated meaning.[2] "Confederation" refers to the process of (or the event of) establishing or joining the Canadian federal state.

In the context of the history of the indigenous peoples of the Americas, a confederacy may refer to a semi-permanent political and military alliance consisting of multiple nations (or "tribes", "bands", or "villages" which maintained their separate leadership.
On a closing remark, the Blackman must evolve and the blackman must show the world that we can handle our affairs. Putting Nnamdi Kanu in jail isn’t dialogue not maturity but I see it as intimidation and mind you might isn’t right in anyway. Using live bullet on civilians protesting either violently or non violently, to me I see it as barbaric and stupidity. The earlier we open up for dialogue and engagement the better for us. We Africans must stop been laughed at.

History does not teach fatalism. There are moments when the will of a handful of free men breaks through determinism and opens up new roads.
~Charles de Gaulle

Liberty is the possibility of doubting, of making a mistake,... of searching and experimenting,... of saying No to any authority — literary, artistic, philosophical, religious, social, and even political.
~Ignazio Silone, The God That Failed, 1950

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by tonychristopher: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Give them the opportunity. The inventios today are done by people below 30, mind you I will start this write up with a quote so dear to me.... Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves. ~Abraham Lincoln...

For those of you saying that self rule is stupidity, I laugh at them, maybe we have to say that the Jews were silly when they wanted their country, maybe we can confidently say that the Catalonians are silly for wanting their own state from Spain, maybe we can say the Kurds are silly for wanting their own state from turkey, maybe we can say that the Irish were silly for having Ireland...maybe we can say that Singapore where silly for wanting out of Malaysian confederation, maybe Qatar were silly for stepping out of Oman, maybe we can say that Quebec region is silly for wanting out of Canada.

The ability to have freedom is important and there is no stupidity in it, to me what is silly is taking it violent. But I have come to realise that the Blackman has refused to evolve, his evolution stopped at the HOMO ERECTUS stage where as other races has evolved to HOMO SAPIENS and SAPIENS SAPIENS stage. What is wrong in calling the aggrieved party as it was done in UK, and as it is done in SPAIN ...let there be referendum and dialogue, but the average Blackman with his black mind and negroid mentality will draft army to go and shoot protest.

We do not have capacity to invent anything meaningful apart from wickedness and witchcraft, but why can’t us at lease copy what the whites have invented and one of them is rubber bullets and tranquilizers. We can at least use rubber bullet to disperse these people, and then call for a truce and round table discussion. But the issue is that Blackman has refused to think and evolve. that is why we are in this mess today. A country created by the whites (Race) and some people are saying that there are some lacuna and fractures in this country..We want out but we can still be friends, To me I do not see why people should call this silly

To me, I abhore anything violent and I believe in the power of dialogue. I condemn the killings in totality be it on the part of the protest and more especially on the part of the Army. I am an Igbo man but I have to see logicality in things. I do not know why people should get terrified and petrified at the mere mention of Biafra or IPOB. The global community is watching, information is at a finger tip and more especially we the African must and have to show the world that we are matured and can handle our affairs maturely. We must show the world that everything is not violent and killing. If you have been to WEST you will understand the notion of BLACKS, the Blackman is seen as not been able to think, not been able to use methodology to sort his problem out, and not been able to use dialogue to solve issues but resorts to violence. This can be seen from the hoods of Campton to Brooklyn to philly. The poorest countries in WESTERN HEMISHPERE are countries governed by blacks such as Haiti et al.

Biafra can be possible, Biafra possibility and viability doesn’t stop Biafra relationship with Nigeria. The way Nepal hasn’t stopped cordial relationship with India nor Hong Kong stopping relationship with Mainland China. I just keep asking why can’t we African think, must we be violent. There can be Biafra and other countries but in a confederation form, something we have in United Kingdom.
A brief lecture on confederation

A confederation (also known as confederacy or league) is a union of political units for common action in relation to other units.[1] Usually created by treaty but often later adopting a common constitution, confederations tend to be established for dealing with critical issues (such as defense, foreign affairs, or a common currency), with the central government being required to provide support for all members.
The nature of the relationship among the states constituting a confederation varies considerably. Likewise, the relationship between the member states, the central government, and the distribution of powers among them is highly variable. Some looser confederations are similar to intergovernmental organizations and even may permit secession from the confederation. Other confederations with stricter rules may resemble federations. A unitary state or federation may decentralize powers to regional or local entities in a confederal form.
In Canada, the word confederation has an additional, unrelated meaning.[2] "Confederation" refers to the process of (or the event of) establishing or joining the Canadian federal state.

In the context of the history of the indigenous peoples of the Americas, a confederacy may refer to a semi-permanent political and military alliance consisting of multiple nations (or "tribes", "bands", or "villages" which maintained their separate leadership.
On a closing remark, the Blackman must evolve and the blackman must show the world that we can handle our affairs. Putting Nnamdi Kanu in jail isn’t dialogue not maturity but I see it as intimidation and mind you might isn’t right in anyway. Using live bullet on civilians protesting either violently or non violently, to me I see it as barbaric and stupidity. The earlier we open up for dialogue and engagement the better for us. We Africans must stop been laughed at.

History does not teach fatalism. There are moments when the will of a handful of free men breaks through determinism and opens up new roads.
~Charles de Gaulle

Liberty is the possibility of doubting, of making a mistake,... of searching and experimenting,... of saying No to any authority — literary, artistic, philosophical, religious, social, and even political.
~Ignazio Silone, The God That Failed, 1950
Chiwude:
Most times you foolishly join other fools to rain down your own. IPOB is obviously populated by youths without tact and brain. And if these are the youths that would lead us into the utopian Biafra then we've a problem. You always want things to be done Nnamdi Kanu's style. A style of all talks without strategy and diplomacy.
It's obvious that you folks are bereft of concrete ideas on how to go about this struggle. Many of you plan to draw us into an unprepared conflict with the Federal Government. Unknownwingly, you are playing into the hands of your enemies who have always wish harm on you and we know who these vermins are.
It's high time IPOB separate themselves from the selfish tactics of Nnamdi Kanu and embrace a full non-aggressive struggle devoid of conflict. Because a conflicts of any disguise wont favour our people. The likes of Rochas and Ohaneze knows this and no true Igbo son would allow bloodshed flow in his homeland, not to talk our people in the north.
I think it's time people with brains start owning this struggle. Uchenna Madu from the look of things is diplomatic and a true representation of a non-violent protest. He is the epitome of the true ideals of MASSOB. The dude understand the dynamics of Nigeria better than Kanu and his brain dead deputy Uche Mefor. We cannot afford to lose thousands of lives because of an Nnamdi Kanu who deliberately allowed himself to be cornered by the DSS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by newpisces: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2015
It seems unbelievable that some people are almost itching for war and violence, a war that will happen in their homeland. I think people should remember their mothers, wives and children when beating their chests and clamouring for violence. You should reason first and act later, not the other way round.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Jesusloveyou: 9:18am On Dec 03, 2015
BusinessHub1:
This is no Oba, Emir or Eze issue...President is needed here than those countries.
what did u want d president for, or u think PMB have time for una nonsense, if una like, kill urselves over one useless kanu

1 Like

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by oluwazino(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2015
cole265:

Anu offia. stay there...you better come and register for your gun and plan your strategy before it is too late.

all i know is that more Igbos to kwench by NA bullets today!!!!!
Am not scared to carry a gun or die for my country Nigeria because I no am not been lead by a blind leader like Nnamdi Kanu so if the Igbo want to die by d bullets of the NA or army der wahala a true Igbo won't allow is fellow Igbo shed blood on der soil so mumu pack well

1 Like

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Jesusloveyou: 9:25am On Dec 03, 2015
erusen:
wentin dey mosque.make north retaliate ni biafra dew mosque. Like say u nor know the number of churches that has been born in the north.oh be like say u be hausa seft
na mosque arrest una useless kanu?

1 Like

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Elan83(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2015
i tot dz meetin shuld b abt boko haram,, hausa fulani /mbeciles! Mad ppl,,,ur kids [bokos] hs distroyed d zoo,, & u're meetin egsnt ppl dnt wnt dea freedom,, mad mad mad ppl!
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by awa(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2015
This is a right decision in the right direction happening at the right time....
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by toprealman: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2015
googlepikin:
nice move but with okorocha playing a central role...*smh*
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Boriqua(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2015
My dearest,have you sighted the allerged burnt mosque,have you.? Have you experenced religious fracas in the north before? I have. Listen, its only in politics and business the northerners regards the yourobas,they make you see igbos as aliens,even though they have similarity in culture and social orientations with the Yorubas,just look around you.When it started in kaduna they sluttered Yoruba christains along with other tribes,it is always the igbos that can always lunch counter attack to defend the generality of christains including Ghanains and Camerouns in the north...igbo traders ganged up to defend themselves and their neigbour like always...eyewitness acount from an igala man. THE NORTH LIKES Yoruba ONLY IN POLITICS.

4 Likes

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by 400billionman: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2015
No mind the crook who calls himself BRIDGE BUILDER. He invited these men to plant on their minds the need for Igbos to have their turn at the Presidency which is the underlying cause for this agitation..

And he thinks he will be the choice of an Igbo man for Presidency.

KEN NNAMANI, SULLIVAN CHIME or EMEKA ANYAOKU are the people Igbos would trust with Presidency..

Not some desperate self serving polithiefcians..
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by paramakina202: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2015
hadaydhollarpo:

the most tribalistic group are d igbos. Y do uguys still wonder y Nigeria has never been entrusted to u? Coz we know whom u ppl are.
Which tribe are you from?I am waiting for your answer before I respond to your falsehood.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by salam1(m): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2015
stexsy:
Okorocha the Northern slave, who send u?
Always seeking recognition.

Break this country, simple
u didn't ask for d country to be broken 6yrs ago y now? Dnt u think u r more selfish Dan our leaders?
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by zendy: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2015
md4real:
PROTEST ALL YOU WANT...DONT JUST TOUCH A MOSQUE. YOU CANT HANDLE THE FALL OUT

whats going to the fall out? A massacre of Igbos in the north? Like in 1966 when over 50,000 were killed? Tell me something new
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by erusen: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
na mosque arrest una useless kanu?
misunderstanding am not biafra i be niger delta.BUT the hausa soldiers caused it by shooting peaceful protestants making them become more violent

2 Likes

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2015
missKiffy:
Nigeria is one, gbam

Sincerely speaking, it's NOT and will NEVER be one. It's a conglomerate of strange fellows.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by missKiffy(f): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Sincerely speaking, it's NOT and will NEVER be one. It's a conglomerate of strange fellows.
undecided
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Chiwude:
[b]Most times you foolishly join other fools to rain down your own. IPOB is obviously populated by youths without tact and brain. And if these are the youths that would lead us into the utopian Biafra then we've a problem. You always want things to be done Nnamdi Kanu's style. A style of all talks without strategy and diplomacy.
It's obvious that you folks are bereft of concrete ideas on how to go about this struggle. Many of you plan to draw us into an unprepared conflict with the Federal Government. Unknowwingly, you are playing into the hands of your enemies who have always wish harm on you and we know who these vermins are.
I think it's time people with brains start owning this struggle. Uchenna Madu from the look of things is diplomatic and a true representation of a non-violent protest. He is the epitome of the true ideals of MASSOB. The dude understand the dynamics of Nigeria better than Kanu and his brain dead deputy Uche Mefor. We cannot afford to lose thousands of lives because of an Nnamdi Kanu who deliberately allowed himself to be cornered by the DSS.[/b]
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by stexsy(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:

Okorocha is more useful to Igboland today than any other prominent Igbo leader. You can see that Obi of Onitsha was there as well as Eze Eberechi chairman of Southeast trafitional rulers.
all ofthem are the real enemies of ndigbos
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2015
missKiffy:

undecided

That's the truth. All the agitation from different quarters are a testimony to that truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by step272: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2015
But I thinker north believed they are born to rule,and they will determined the political power if the country,why glittery now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Jesusloveyou: 10:25am On Dec 03, 2015
erusen:
misunderstanding am not biafra i be niger delta.BUT the hausa soldiers caused it by shooting peaceful protestants making them become more violent
and d peaceful protest obstruct vehicular movement and free movement of people, which is against d law, if they want to protest, they can go to d prison and stay with him, not to disturb d innocent people business and peace of life

1 Like

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by mahyowah(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2015
googlepikin:
you didn't spell the thief well. And if he is a thief trying to make peace and foster unity, what are you doing with your life? Which impact are you making?
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by freshvine(f): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2015
I can envisage a situation where Okorocha is pressuring the Igbo traditional rulers to denounce their faiths for Islam to pacify his northern brothers.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by AnanseK(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I hope it also pains you hundreds of churches they've also burnt in the North for decades

Is this a Biafra agitation or just a desire for war at all costs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 / Governor Hope Uzodinma, His Wife, Chioma & Children In Adorable Family Picture / UN Reopens Abuja Building Eight Years After Boko Haram Bombing (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.