Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri (45951 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / Ohanaeze Bars Igbo In Diaspora From Acting As Royal Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by dokiOloye(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Macelliot:

I think He is only trying to maintain peace..
I'm totally against the burning of the Hausa mosque.. It pained me...

Catholic Bishop of Borno diocese which also covers Yobe state once said there is 52 parishes in d diocese and out of that,51 were either burnt or bombed,that one,na sweet e sweet U?
Stop crying more than the bereaved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by amazingspiderma: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2015
This is a good development.
The problem with this forum is that they only understand the importance of dialogue after crisis which have claimed lives.They could do better if they were proactive.
On a second thought,such meetings should not only apply to Biafra,but other parts of the country.Unless they are indirectly telling us that their individual private or economic interest is at stake only in Biafra agitation and not in other civil unrest in other parts of the counrty.

As for Rochas,he shold stop telling us how he is affliated to North,South,East,West and the Moon.There is nothing special about it.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Louislewis: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2015
[size=18pt]I thank all the Royal fathers that went to Igbo land with the hope of quenching the fire that is about to start burning in that land. It was a good move. But the question is, why did these elders or Royal father kept mute till now, even when the fire in the land is heavily burning in their own land? The move is just like, when you are cheating on a child with one hand, you are using other hand to pamper the child at the same time.[/size]
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by dombenis(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2015
kingbasil:
These old fools are the problems we have in the country... until the youths rise up and occupy the nation for themselves, i see no forward development in the near future... and by the way they are all after their stomach. nothing happening, all nah wash...
Ndi Ara ...... biko si ebea pou.tupu m'atu gi mgbo ogbunigwe anakpo Akara bomb...... Nigeria now is like a captain that find himself in the midst of ocean, he dont know where is going and where he ill land.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Osisie(m): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2015
We want peace, not war.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Those who's free money is about come to a devastating halt have come down East. That's the way it works.

When was the last time these corrupt Northern leeches come down to see SS leaders? The SS is happy with crumbs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Xcex: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2015
BIAFRA is coming, we remain resoltute n fearless.GOD is wit us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by aguizm(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Guys today na my birthday.
I don't need much but wishes from u all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Osisie(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2015
SegunAdewole:

This country will NOT divide. Everybody knows that.

Well said, go in peace, son.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by MARKone(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2015
BusinessHub1:
This is no Oba, Emir or Eze issue...President is needed here than those countries.

It has everything to do with the traditional rulers, especially the Northern ones. They are the ones closer to the grass root, the Almajaris. The 1966-67 pogrom in the North against the Igbos, would have been nipped in the bud, if the Traditional rulers, had put their foot down, and said enough is enough. It is a good move by Rochas to curtail any form of reprisal attack against the Igbos up north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by ElCapone(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2015
googlepikin:
I hope it also pains you hundreds of churches they've also burnt in the North for decades
Bros what is wrong is wrong.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by saintandsinnerz: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2015
ayindejimmy:

"A dog that's bound for destruction will never hear the whistle of the hunter "
Shut up Mr. man! So you are supporting her inciting comment? You think when the killings she is advocating in the North start that the Yorubas will be spared? Abeg try and use your small sense for once
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by wapmingle: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2015
Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down
https://www.nairaland.com/2771478/hi-everyone-partner-me-importation
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by ElCapone(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2015
onenaira3:

Which Hausa mosque? Where is the picture of the so called burning mosque?
While I'm at it, that f2king mosque was built by the Anambra f2king government hence Igbo owns that damn mosque.

Let them go and eat sh1t. How many churches have their governorment ever built for Igbo traders up north? Ndi Ara.
I doubt if yhu don witness riot 4 ur life b4 self. Guy what is wrong is wrong.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by ElCapone(m): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2015
zendy:

Did you say the same all these years that Hausas have been burning and blowing up Churches in the north?
what is wrong is wrong.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by austinbrown: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Rochas is a useless man, if they want to negotiate with Biafra they should release Nnamdi Kanu then negotiate with him
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
BADNEAT:
I only see hungry traditional rulers...where is d sultan of Sokoto or the emir of kano??...even the obi of Onitsha u mentioned seems to be a ghost...

Bet your family fortunes since 12BC till date doesn't equal one-tenth of what the Etsu Nupe is worth.
Google him!
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2015
aguizm:
Guys today na my birthday.

I don't need much but wishes from u all.

Happy birthday brother. Wishing you more peaceful and prosperous years ahead.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by saintandsinnerz: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
hadaydhollarpo:

the most tribalistic group are d igbos. Y do uguys still wonder y Nigeria has never been entrusted to u? Coz we know whom u ppl are.
And it is because of this your useless and unguarded comment that is fueling the Biafra agitation. keep encouraging the Biafra agitation with your hate comment, very soon the violent may also consume you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by fascowilly(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2015
googlepikin:
Rochas is a thieff and a traitor. We igbos know that.
How Sir? undecided
Dude call him the messiah, he's trying to save your life not to be killed foolishly,
Wait ooo... am so sorry coz hundreds of BIAFRA flags are available.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by oluwazino(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2015
zendy:

Did you say the same all these years that Hausas have been burning and blowing up Churches in the north?
Nawa u o!!! Use ya head na is it only churches dey blew up be talking as if dey did not blow up mosques too dey are not hausas dey are BH abi think b4 u talk
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by ceecee0703(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbos have made mistake of burning dwn a mosque, d hausas don't joke with dia religion, just pray dix news don't go viral cox dey will burn dwn all d churches in d north nd kill 1000 igbos..u guys hv touched wia it hurt d most

lolz...then the altimate aim will then be achieved anarchy violence and breakaway thats it. May God help us
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2015
hadaydhollarpo:

the most tribalistic group are d igbos. Y do uguys still wonder y Nigeria has never been entrusted to u? Coz we know whom u ppl are.

That's exactly why they are serious about leaving Nigeria so those of you that have mutual respect and trust can continue to live therein.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by oluwazino(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2015
austinbrown:
Rochas is a useless man, if they want to negotiate with Biafra they should release Nnamdi Kanu then negotiate with him
We don't negotiate with terrorist Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and if you guyz are not careful he will use you guyz are is ponds, you will jst die for nothing trust me you won't even be remembered YOLO
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2015
This is more serious than i thought
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by sigiyaya(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2015
BusinessHub1:

bro please watch ur message..this is a faceless forum..be guided.
Thunder fire you and your generation!! Is rochas not a thief?
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by cole265(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2015
googlepikin:
Rochas is a thieff and a traitor. We igbos know that.

stay there o...

to the rest of us, he is the only igbo man making national impact. the rest igbos are thieves and dubious pple.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Truckpusher(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbos have made mistake of burning dwn a mosque, d hausas don't joke with dia religion, just pray dix news don't go viral cox dey will burn dwn all d churches in d north nd kill 1000 igbos..u guys hv touched wia it hurt d most
Sometimes you comment as if you reason from your anus.

Every tribe, people and tongue have the capability to perpetrate mindless violence but some have chosen civility while pursuing such matters because to them it's not a means to a end.
If you think that the average Northerner is more violent than an average Igbo man then you need to have your head reexamine at yabaleft.

5 Likes

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by aguizm(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Happy birthday brother. Wishing you more peaceful and prosperous years ahead.

Thanks a lot bro.

I appreciate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by SSpeter(m): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2015
kestolove95:
Do you think if a riot kicks off in the north only the Igbo dies? You are funny even yorubas die. As long as you are from the south and non Muslim, your head is going too...no body will start checking which tribe you are from lol....You have not experienced a riot before.....ask those who have

1 Like

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2015
expee06:

Bet your family fortunes since 12BC till date doesn't equal one-tenth of what the Etsu Nupe is worth.
Google him!
tracing both our families back to 12bc...we should hv common ancestors unless u want to tell us u fall from d sky..a high powered traditional ruler doesn't need Google to tell his stories

1 Like

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by oluwazino(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2015
dearpreye:

That's exactly why they are serious about leaving Nigeria so those of you that have mutual respect and trust can continue to live therein.
see if dem want to go let dem go it's only in Igbo land you see the blind leading the blind the serous Igbo are busy making money developing anoda man's land not there because dey don't trust dem self no love among dem let dem go and u see the out come. We are watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) / FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 / Governor Hope Uzodinma, His Wife, Chioma & Children In Adorable Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.