Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri (45961 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu & His Father Meet With South-East Governors In Enugu / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. / Ohanaeze Bars Igbo In Diaspora From Acting As Royal Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Drabrah(m): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmmm
see Belle!!!
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2015
step272:
But I thinker north believed they are born to rule,and they will determined the political power if the country,why glittery now

The oppressor usually becomes agitated and wary whenever the oppressed seek to assert their freedom.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Mckennedy: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Chiwude:
Most times you foolishly join other fools to rain down your own. IPOB is obviously populated by youths without tact and brain. And if these are the youths that would lead us into the utopian Biafra then we've a problem. You always want things to be done Nnamdi Kanu's style. A style of all talks without strategy and diplomacy.
It's obvious that you folks are bereft of concrete ideas on how to go about this struggle. Many of you plan to draw us into an unprepared conflict with the Federal Government. Unknownwingly, you are playing into the hands of your enemies who have always wish harm on you and we know who these vermins are.
It's high time IPOB separate themselves from the selfish tactics of Nnamdi Kanu and embrace a full non-aggressive struggle devoid of conflict. Because a conflicts of any disguise wont favour our people. The likes of Rochas and Ohaneze knows this and no true Igbo son would allow bloodshed flow in his homeland, not to talk our people in the north.
I think it's time people with brains start owning this struggle. Uchenna Madu from the look of things is diplomatic and a true representation of a non-violent protest. He is the epitome of the true ideals of MASSOB. The dude understand the dynamics of Nigeria better than Kanu and his brain dead deputy Uche Mefor. We cannot afford to lose thousands of lives because of an Nnamdi Kanu who deliberately allowed himself to be cornered by the DSS.

Trash...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2015
Mckennedy:

Trash...

Trailer load of thrash.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by uncleade(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2015
beware.two wrongs do not make one right. and do me I do you is not Christianity. i believed you people are good Christians.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by austinbrown: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2015
oluwazino:
We don't negotiate with terrorist Nnamdi Kanu is a terrorist and if you guyz are not careful he will use you guyz are is ponds, you will jst die for nothing trust me you won't even be remembered YOLO
leave us pls we want to die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by prettyboi1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
chachanga:
I hope this meeting is to engender better dividends for Ndigbo and not a means to ferry in some Trojan Horse.

Everybody getting sweaty palms over Biafra agitations, why? because, boys are no longer tredding softly but swinging clubs and waving Glocks. There's always a better way and choices are always there to be made.

Enough of praying for peace while no one is suing for fairness and justice.

Like I said, the turbanned mallams had better not be up to no-good OR Else......
Empty noise! There are estimatedly about 200 different tribes/ethnic groups in Nigeria, but how come it's only you guys that keep screaming 'injustice' at the slightest chance? Doesn't that say something? I hate all these tribal/ethnic bullshit that people carry on their heads like cavemen,this is freaking 2015...we are human beings and Nigerians first before any bullshit tribe or tribal alliance.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by oluwazino(m): 12:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
austinbrown:
leave us pls we want to die
Abeg go and die, who is begging you, die abeg let's know those dat are remaining. Metchew
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by emmaodet: 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
itz well
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by maxtamazin: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Very good move. If our aboki, goro eating president can't make peace move then I expect all Governors and elders to try and work in harmony to stop this madness.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
BADNEAT:
tracing both our families back to 12bc...we should hv common ancestors unless u want to tell us u fall from d sky..a high powered traditional ruler doesn't need Google to tell his stories

We can't be from same ancestors for obvious reasons, we don't reason alike.

1 Like

Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by pristines: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Trickish rulers that are after money, they will not give any good answers.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Besko(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Saboteour!, ndi otu Ifeajuna
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
teebaxy:
your words are very provocative, so it is the igbos that joke with there religion...this are the kind of words that Ginger war

Church still dey for North??
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by PrinceRhaeger: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
googlepikin:
Rochas is a thieff and a traitor. We igbos know that.
you are mighty big fool, if the north starts murdering igbos in their region what will you do for them, you sttttupid buffoon born of a she-goat
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Chingilicious: 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Igbo Brothers seeking amnesty like the Niger Delta ni..I see cheesy
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Spybradd: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
googlepikin:
Rochas is a thieff and a traitor. We igbos know that.
yes,we niger delta concur..
SPLITNIGERIANOW
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by austinbrown: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
oluwazino:
Abeg go and die, who is begging you, die abeg let's know those dat are remaining. Metchew
idiot
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by siwete: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Matty33(m): 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abagworo:

http://imostategovernment..co.ke/2015/12/biafra-agitation-nctrn-meets-with.html?m=1
Divided we fall n united we stand, I so much believe in the unity of this country. Its time we critically take a look at what has been the bane of our problems in order to resolve them and forge ahead; no region should see herself as being more superior than others. There should be fairness in the allocation of appointments at the federal level and every geopolical region should be carried along in the scheme of affairs in the country. With these, agitations will stop and our great country will even surpass USA because we have what it takes to get there. Long live the FRN.
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by chukzzy1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Chanchit:
All of una weh dey cry here If una know say una no wan do christmas, just go protest 2moro, na para mode JTF dey now, as boko no easy to kill, na una dem go take do training.

Para mode? Because ipob hasn't taken up arms abi?
when this ipob boys finish,you won't even remember christmas..para mode gbuo gi there
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Chanchit: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
chukzzy1:

Para mode? Because ipob hasn't taken up arms abi?
when this ipob boys finish,you won't even remember christmas..para mode gbuo gi there

Lmfao! Arms gbuo gi there!
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by tochstorm(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
this guys are making noise
you guys should have seen what is going on over at the eastern part of the country
every is chaos some lady was shot. she was on a bike!! u couldn't withdraw money from ATM yesterday to I had to go to nnewi to use the ATM. this is horrible!!
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by chikaAN: 6:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=Macelliot post=40630682]
I think He is only trying to maintain peace..
I'm totally against the burning of the Hausa mosque.. It pained me...

Like seriously? What of the churches they them selves burnt down even the igbos they waisted those acts are not painful right? Please watch ur mouth OK
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Viktorlaw(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
The igbos keep shouting break this country...whereas they are the problems to themselves even if u decide to leave who will follow you? if u hoping on the south-south sorry you mistaken, i believe Nigeria has bigger challenges, if biafara was to be it would during the civil war, its high time you igbos start thinking. period
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Viktorlaw(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Biafra when Anambra will not marry Imo, you ask for Biafra when Nsukka people are seen as third class Igbo people, you want Biafra yet Abakaliki people are not seen as humans amongst several Igbo people, you want Biafra yet discriminate amongst catholic and Anglicans. May Amadioha light our candles.
- Arinze Ezieful
Re: Northern Royal Fathers Meet With Igbo Royal Fathers In Owerri by Yazmin: 6:41am On Dec 06, 2015
erusen:
u deaf wen soldiers dey kill protestants u start the killing na even hausa soldier.9 protestants to 1 corper so ode who really kill who

I honestly believe you were trying hard to stay awake while typing this....what d h*ll, did you attend any school at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hundeyin Replies Akpabio: Authorise MTN, Airtel To Release Voice Records / frustrated chinese Man Seats On The Ground In Filling Station. / Friends Mourn Ken Atsuwete Who Was Assassinated In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.