Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest (3598 Views)

Stop Adding To Our Problems, Give Us A Little Respect - Soldier Warns Nigerians / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK / See The Most Tactful Question So Far In The Current Ministerial Screening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by TruthisGOD: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Sunymoore:

I think you're the one that needs to STFU. I'm a Northerner too, show me where I'm against their protest or STFU forever. I clearly stated that it's unfortunate that lives were lost. I don't really care if you stay or leave the contrty, but the attack on properties of other Nigerians ain't gonna be funny.
You people don't reason logically. What triggered the attack of properties? Where the not peaceful before? These r questions you need to ask urself b4 u start writing online. Imagine hw u're giving much emphase on properties than lives of unarmed protesters that where slaughtered by the police. Well, not suprise you said u're a Northerner. Human lives means nothing to u guys anyway.
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2015
TruthisGOD:
You people don't reason logically. What triggered the attack of properties? Where the not peaceful before? These r questions you need to ask urself b4 u start writing online. Imagine hw u're giving much emphase on properties than lives of unarmed protesters that where slaughtered by the police. Well, not suprise you said u're a Northerner. Human lives means nothing to u guys anyway.
You're the one reasoning with fallacy rather, No Northerner blocks or prevents you from protesting, so you should direct your anger to NPF/NA not innocent people's properties, the NA/NPF are to be held responsible. I'm not saying that human lives lost were not better than properties, but I'm concerned about possible repercusions to the action. The action exibited by the protesters is no different from Boko.
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by TruthisGOD: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Sunymoore:

You're the one reasoning with fallacy rather, No Northerner blocks or prevents you from protesting, so you should direct your anger to NPF/NA not innocent people's properties, the NA/NPF are to be held responsible. I'm not saying that human lives lost were not better than properties, but I'm concerned about possible repercusions to the action. The action exibited by the protesters is no different from Boko.
Have we bombed ourselves, brothers nd nigerian like ur bokoharam brothers? Our religion don't permit that like urs. We can never kidnapped our school children and kids and used them as bomb plant to bomb people. We are not ur babaric types.
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Have we bombed ourselves, brothers nd nigerian like ur bokoharam brothers? Our religion don't permit that like urs. We can never kidnapped our school children and kids and used them as bomb plant to bomb people. We are not ur babaric types.
Hava bro, don't resort to personal attacks. What Boko Haram is doing is un-Islamic and the Qur'an does not encourage such. We all have our problems, ranging to pushing drugs, baby factories, dishonesty, Boko Haram, rituals and many more.
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by TruthisGOD: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sunymoore:

Hava bro, don't resort to personal attacks. What Boko Haram is doing is un-Islamic and the Qur'an does not encourage such. We all have our problems, ranging to pushing drugs, baby factories, dishonesty, Boko Haram, rituals and many more.
Thanks, i appreciate ur modesty. One luv.
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
TruthisGOD:
Thanks, i appreciate ur modesty. One luv.
You're welcome bro. One love.
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Cherez: 10:49pm On May 03, 2016
Not anti-Igbo indeed. Condemn the act and advice the Igbos like you did here and not ridicule like a true Igbo hater
www.nairaland.com/3082806/woman-hides-cocaine-sweet-packs

Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 9:24am On May 04, 2016
Cherez:
Not anti-Igbo indeed. Condemn the act and advice the Igbos like you did here and not ridicule like a true Igbo hater
www.nairaland.com/3082806/woman-hides-cocaine-sweet-packs
Bro MI, person no fit follow joke again? Did I say anything derogatory to the ethnic group? Don't take life too serious...
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Nobody: 9:26am On May 04, 2016
Nairaland is a Yoruba forum
Sunymoore:
First of all, I'm not anti-Igbo, check my previous posts. Right to self determination is a fundamental human right, so any group of people are entitled to persue one if the need arises, just like the one our Igbo brothers are currently persuing, but problems and setbacks sets in when a wrong approach is choosen.
The UN and fundamental human right laws were founded based on understanding and respect not through violence, so they only hold when there's understanding and respect between the parties involved. The Igbos has a consitutional right to protest over the continued detention of their leader, but the same consitution that granted them such right provided the way such protest should be carried out. The protesters forgot that the same man they are protesting for his release was preaching hate speech against other tribes and even soliciting weapons to fight a sovereign state instead of following due protocols that will lead to a referandum, and for the sake of National security his actions will not be taken lightly by any nation, that's why when he landed on the Nigerian shores, he got arrested, and instead of his supporters to demand for his release or fair trial via their protest, the whole thing took another dimenstion, and that's the reason for this thread.
We all know what happened today during the protest was rather unfortunate, because lives were wasted (may the souls of those that died RIP) and business activities around Onitsha was frozen. Normally this protest should be peaceful and even if it deviates considering the nature of Nigeria, the misdeeds should not be on properties of other Nigerians living and doing business peacefully in SE geo-political zone in Nigeria, because such actions can trigger violence which both parties will suffer and coupled with the fact that the protesters were not protesting about other Nigerians living in their land or any religous issue rather they are protesting to the Nigerian Government to release their leader, so their focused should be channeled to the same government. So I humbly call on the protest leaders and anybody with respectful voice to guide the protesters appropiately about the aim of their protest, as doing so can prevent an unimaginable crisis. We have many things at hand now, so we cannot afford take another. Peace.
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 9:28am On May 04, 2016
quid:
Nairaland is a Yoruba forum
Nairaland is a Nigerian Forum..
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Nobody: 9:29am On May 04, 2016
Sunymoore:

Nairaland is a Nigerian Forum..
Yes, an anti-Igbo Nigerian Yoruba forum grin grin
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2016
quid:
Yes, an anti-Igbo Nigerian Yoruba forum grin grin
Got prove? So that we'll not be going circles
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Nobody: 9:36am On May 04, 2016
Sunymoore:

Got prove? So that we'll not be going circles
Just scan the first 100 thread of the Politics section.
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 9:57am On May 04, 2016
quid:
Just scan the first 100 thread of the Politics section.
Just normal topics bro
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Nobody: 9:57am On May 04, 2016
Sunymoore:

Just normal topics bro
keep scanning
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2016
quid:
keep scanning
Ohh! Nairaland against Biafra?
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Nobody: 10:01am On May 04, 2016
Sunymoore:

Ohh! Nairaland against Biafra?
Well....things like that. cheesy cheesy
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 10:02am On May 04, 2016
quid:
Well....things like that. cheesy cheesy
Is all Igbo = Biafra?
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Nobody: 10:03am On May 04, 2016
Sunymoore:

Is all Igbo = Biafra?
What do you think
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 10:07am On May 04, 2016
quid:

What do you think
I was made to believe that not ALL Igbos support Biafra?
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Nobody: 10:08am On May 04, 2016
Sunymoore:

I was made to believe that not ALL Igbos support Biafra?
what percentage does NOT support biafra?
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 10:10am On May 04, 2016
quid:
what percentage does NOT support biafra?
The elites and comfortable middle class?
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Nobody: 10:11am On May 04, 2016
Sunymoore:

The elites and comfortable middle class?
^ this is not a percentage
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 10:15am On May 04, 2016
quid:

^ this is not a percentage
You should have know better.. I don't know the percentage, but, I was told that, the classes I made mentioned are/were not in support...
So something like 25 - 30%?
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Nobody: 10:16am On May 04, 2016
Sunymoore:

You should have know better.. I don't know the percentage, but, I was told that, the classes I made mentioned are/were not in support...
So something like 25 - 30%?
Now you are speculating randomly grin grin grin
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 10:18am On May 04, 2016
quid:

Now you are speculating randomly grin grin grin
Stop going circles..
I don't know the percentage, I was told that, elites and upper middle class are not in support
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Nobody: 10:19am On May 04, 2016
Sunymoore:

Stop going circles..
I don't know the percentage, I was told that, elites and upper middle class are not in support
Nice.
Just so you realize how many rumors you are dealing with grin grin
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 10:21am On May 04, 2016
quid:

Nice.
Just so you realize how many rumors you are dealing with grin grin
I didn't say is a fact? Tell me 'fact', if you know
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Nobody: 10:22am On May 04, 2016
Sunymoore:

I didn't is a fact? Tell me 'fact', if you know
LMAO
are you in a hurry to convert rumors into fact?
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 10:25am On May 04, 2016
quid:

LMAO
are you in a hurry to convert rumors into fact?
if if you know shiitt, tell me
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Nobody: 10:27am On May 04, 2016
Sunymoore:
if if you know shiitt, tell me
i dont spread rumors
Re: A Little Advice To The Igbos On The Current Protest by Sunymoore(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2016
quid:
i dont spread rumors
Cool..

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 More Chibok Girls Will Be Realease Before May 29th / EU And ECOWAS Storms Nigeria, Set To Meet With Buhari Over Biafra Agitation. / Comrade Dino Melaye Is A Graduate Of ABU Zaria, Ex S.U.G president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.