Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Annoying Friend Keeps Sending Me Photos Of Herself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Friend Keeps Sending Me Photos Of Herself? (1321 Views)

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) / See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Friend Keeps Sending Me Photos Of Herself? by mamagee3(f): 2:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Okay, I have this annoying friend that won't stop sending me photos of herself. When she applies makeup, she sends me a photo. After having her hair done, she sends me a photo. It is getting very annoying!!!

Plus she sends me photos of her daughters but never wants to send me photos of her son which I find awkward. That's like sending me photos of two of her children but none with her son.

Is there something off about the whole issue or is it normal?
Re: Annoying Friend Keeps Sending Me Photos Of Herself? by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Oh yes..I have a friend like this...sending bunch of her picture.it's really pretty annoying until 1 day I really told her to keep all these fotos to herself coz it filling up my memory card....sometimes, it's really hard for us to tell our friends but I think it's better If u tell ur friend to stop all this silly things...
Re: Annoying Friend Keeps Sending Me Photos Of Herself? by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 03, 2015
You see Mamagee3 I also have troubles taking a dump in the toilet. It's so Awkward I really don't know if I should take a piss first. Maybe I'm not eating enough fruits or perhaps it's the Akpu I ate this evening.

Plus I even sometimes feel dizzy when it's time to eat. Maybe I should change the soup I eat or stop taking a piss and poo and the same time.

Is there something off about the whole issue or it's just normal?

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Friend Keeps Sending Me Photos Of Herself? by donholy28(m): 2:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Bring all ya problems to Nairaland...mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Friend Keeps Sending Me Photos Of Herself? by Cholls(m): 3:07am On Dec 03, 2015
My brothers and sister all this people up there are not from here.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Friend Keeps Sending Me Photos Of Herself? by mamagee3(f): 3:16am On Dec 03, 2015
PushMusic:
You see Mamagee3 I also have troubles taking a dump in the toilet. It's so Awkward I really don't know if I should take a piss first. Maybe I'm not eating enough fruits or perhaps it's the Akpu I ate this evening.

Plus I even sometimes feel dizzy when it's time to eat. Maybe I should change the soup I eat or stop taking a piss and poo and the same time.

Is there something off about the whole issue or it's just normal?
It was so funny I forgot to laugh!

Piss off!
Re: Annoying Friend Keeps Sending Me Photos Of Herself? by Pheals(f): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2015
So that you can choose now... she sent U hers U dey pretend as U didn't understand the game then daughters for U to choose when you are not a gay why are son
Re: Annoying Friend Keeps Sending Me Photos Of Herself? by Mylatestnewss: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Nairaland...mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina / A Man With An Ego Is Deadly / My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, 77-year-old Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.