Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations (25082 Views)

Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser / EFCC Docks Usman Jibrin, Mshelia, And Ahmadu Over N600m fraud / The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2015
cramjones:
Rochas Okorocha is a political vagabond, a man whom the gods have spit out, a man enslaved by the hatred his people has for him. His days are nigh, he won't finish his tenure.

-CramJones

Rochas is a 'progressive'. I thought that you are an APCfied progressive, though is has been long I stopped reading your posts
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by toprealman: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2015
kennyman2000:
This country is a joke, i swear.

If a teacher should give any of my child a question that states '' Define Nigeria'' and my child writes '' Nigeria is a joke''

Me and the teacher will have problem if the teacher mark my child wrong. Honestly, Nigeria is a joke.

what if the teacher in his/her lesson said Nigeria is a clueless country. will you still have issues with the poor chap?

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by XOGBADO(m): 7:29am On Dec 03, 2015
600 million!? shocked.... Dats nonsence! Is he decorating every house in Owerri?? ***walks out of thread***
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by SmartMugu: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2015
Siena247:
Haaaaaaaa!600m? shocked..is he decorating the whole nigeria?polithieftians thiefin since d days of elijah
How else do we expect him to make back what he invested in his campaign? 600 mill on Christmas lights

Anyways, Fashola spent N139mill on two boreholes, and he still became a minister, so Rochas spending N600mill on Chrisman lights shouldn't suprise us.

Where una dey find these animals from and even line up to vote for them?

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by kachnov(m): 7:30am On Dec 03, 2015
chiedu7:

[size=14pt]Funny una dey fear Igbo's leaving Nigeria, if not why not let them go.[/size]

Bia Nwokem abum onye Ibo....so mechie onu gi there.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by chmeze(m): 7:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Is a pity that many supported this criminal during is second tenure ambition... Rochas is a criminal!
end time 600 milli!!!!
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by chiedu7: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2015
kachnov:

Bia Nwokem abum onye Ibo....so mechie onu gi there.

I don adjust
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Emperor4God(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2015
JK
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by kachnov(m): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2015
chiedu7:

I don adjust

grin...I think we should be more angry at our leaders that behave like this instead of clamor for a nation built on greed and lack of understanding.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by kennyman2000(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2015
toprealman:
what if the teacher in his/her lesson said Nigeria is a clueless country. will you still have issues with the poor teacher?

Lol.. I wont. Clueless is synonymous to joke. When you're clueless, you do things or see things in a jokey way. Isnt a joke or clueless for a gov to have used 600million for xmas decoration while there're lots of human development projects thats needed such funds.
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by groundnutoil(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2015
francizy:
What a disgusting bastàrd that refused to pay salaries and complete all abandoned projects but sees the need to spend on frivolities... This man is evil!
bros god bless u I tink say na only me notice all d abandoned projects all over.IMO from primary schools.to. hospital s to market all over IMO Rochas was bad luck since day 1 ikedi was better Dan him a hundred time.IMO people Dan see wetin d cause for dmselves.change

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by lurlah2014(f): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2015
uncle na course
may GOD save us from politicians and give us peoplelicians
cramjones:
Rochas Okorocha is a political vagabond, a man whom the gods have spit out, a man enslaved by the hatred his people has for him. His days are nigh, he won't finish his tenure.

-CramJones
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by 4ward(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Leader01(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Imo people sorry, this is what you see when u have a leader who advertises himself more than indomie.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by ValerianSteel(m): 7:36am On Dec 03, 2015
I can't laugh for this country oh,during Sallah the northern states earmarked billions for celeberation now Christmas, the east also want a share of give good stuff grin grin grin
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by funkyibodude(m): 7:37am On Dec 03, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
for the very first time in the history of Nairaland, i agree with you. Welcome to the club of wailers. #for a better Nigeria#
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by ChappyChase: 7:37am On Dec 03, 2015
otokx:

Nairaland is a replica of Nigeria, padi padi, jaga Jaga, dem dem
Them even closed my thread!
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by mike404(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2015
LOL
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Richy4(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2015
It shows that he did not study Economics in secondary school.

If he goes back to the drawing board, And remember how to use the Scale of preference, Opportunity cost, choice..... in his governance, It shall be well with him......

>>>What does the citizens of Imo state want at this stage, was it good road network, water supply, payment of salary, Christmas decoration, Employment, better housing project etc. Apply the above Principle, Most people will be happy...............( I said most because u can't please the world even when you die trying.)
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by waveskaaya(m): 7:39am On Dec 03, 2015
he should have even shared the 600m amongst the people living in his states lets say an individual gets 1m each for xmas.... ;Dthat alone will put smile on people's face...END TIME ROCHAS...END TIME OkOROCHA....
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by pinky1974: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2015
This issue is not about Political parties O, it's about Individual thing
People are out there suffering and smiling n u're about spending such for decorations n u expect them 2 clap n pray 4 u
Please av a Re think Mr Governor cry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by tete7000(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2015
Electing Okorocha as a governor is the real mistake Imo people made. Unfortunately the reason why actions are considered bad is that they carry negative consequence. To every bad decision, there is an equivalent negative consequence. This is a negative consequence of appointing an inept Okorocha as governor. The man can't do beyond his capacity.
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Nellybank:
Honestly am struggling to see the difference between APC and PDP. These guys only believe in sucking us dry. Mtcheeeew

Rochas is not Apc, he is biafra. angry
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Themonster: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2015
A-Bag-of-Gworo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by JoeCutie(m): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2015
That's exactly what Willie Obiano is doing in Anambra state. All the roads constructed under the Chris Ngige and Peter Obi administrations are wearing off by the day, and this man isn't doing anything about them. He's doing absolutely nothing...only in the media of course. That Anambra state is the best in education and the other sectors is down to Peter Obi. Obiano has not done any laudable thing since he took charge. Nobody here in Anambra likes him. He's busy decorating upper-iweka and all the junctions/roundabouts in the state with flowers and Xmas light. How would you decorate a roundabout when all the connecting roads leading to it are all in shambles? Misplacement of priorities! Later they'd tell us how many billions they invested in there useless 'project'. Fools! undecided
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by FBLJ(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2015
and he cannot pay minimum wage......... oye oshi
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Orina(m): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2015
igbos won't protest this but will kill themselves for biafra, will they be able to speak against corruption when in biafra if they can't speak now?
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2015
told them that he's an economic assassin, but they claimed his integrity will block loopholes.

We told them that he's corrupt just like his fellow croonies, but they claimed he never stole a dime.

We told them he's old, dull and slow, but they said they preferred a dullàrd that created Western Germany and President Mitchell's to a PhD holder that transformed the Agricultural sector of the economy.

We told them he doesn't have the moral standard, will and the technological knowhow to tackle corruption, but they claimed even witch hunting is fighting corruption.

We told them he's full of lies and deciet, but they hoped on the mirage NGN5,000 salary for the jobless and one meal pa day for their kids.

We told them that since he knew nothing about fuel subsidy, then he knows nothing about the petroleum industry/sector of the Nigerian economy but they claimed he'll stabilize world oil price and reduce PMS price to NGN40 per litre.

We told them he has no respect for the rule of law, but they claimed the judiciary was corrupt.

We told them his government is usually marked with heavy job losses and too harsh economic policies but they said they preferred to be jobless in a change government than to be gainfully employed in a Transformation government.

We told them he is not as humble as he looks but they said he had only NGN1million and 150 cows.

We told them that he's too old to govern, they claimed our youths are wasted generations.

We told them he doesn't have a certificate, they said he can use his NEPA bill.

We told them he's vindictive, but they said as far as they are concerned, he can employ all his family members, relatives and well wishers into his cabinet, even if they have no formal education, as long as they deliver.

We told them he's an enemy of democracy, they claimed they prefer his autocracy to the Nigerian Democracy.

We told them he's not humble but only a pretender, they said he'll sell off the presidential jets in order to cut cost of governance.

We told them he doesn't care about the Nigerian citizens, but they claimed he belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody, even though his appointments were mainly for the north, he embarks on fruitless journeys and speaks only to BBC Hausa.

We told them he supported Boko Haram, they told us that even if they found him in a meeting with Shekau and co, that wouldn't stop them from voting him.

We asked for any tangible thing he's done for the country after staying away from government for so long, they claimed it didn't matter.

We told him to get up from honeymoon and hit the ground running, but they called us wailers..

Finally, we told them he's a scam, but they shouted Sai Baba!

Behold Nigerians, here is your much desired change!

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by dexcira(f): 8:01am On Dec 03, 2015
Okoro awusa. Mitcheeww.
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 03, 2015
chmeze:
Is a pity that many supported this criminal during is second tenure ambition... Rochas is a criminal!
end time 600 milli!!!!

It was mainly those from the southwest. Did those from the west not praise Rochas? Did they not say that he is the best Igbo man ever. Did they not say that the only credible Igboman to be prersident of Nigeria is Rochas?

Anambrarians were wise enough to reject Ngige. They want to gives us Ngige who would have been worse that Rochas, but GOD saved us.

Just check well, most people defending Rochas are from the southwest Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"We Are Not Responsible For Your Woes" - FG Tells Nigerians / Neither You Nor Me Can Control The Can Of Worms I’ve Opened, Ningi Tells Akpabio / Nigerian Army Recaptures And Patrols Baga (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.