Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations (25080 Views)

Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser / EFCC Docks Usman Jibrin, Mshelia, And Ahmadu Over N600mĀ fraud / The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by monchinoz: 8:03am On Dec 03, 2015
Last Days...
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by chmeze(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Oh lord take Rochas and give Ndi Imo Ohakim...
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by toprealman: 8:07am On Dec 03, 2015
kennyman2000:

Lol.. I wont. Clueless is synonymous to joke. When you're clueless, you do things or see things in a jokey way. Isnt a joke or clueless for a gov to have used 600million for xmas decoration while there're lots of human development projects thats needed such funds.
I get your point. The truth is that more than 90% of our leaders have no interest in national development. They are just after their selfish personal interest.
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by babamoha(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2015
All our political leaders have no vision of real leader because they became a leader by chance that is why they are misusing the chance we gave them our prayer to the Most High is that He should quickly send us the messiah that will lead us with the fear of God and release us from the bondage of our self centered leader.

Am just passing by ni ooooo
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2015
kaeforum:

Rochas is not Apc, he is biafra. angry

Abeg we no need am. Make una take am with jara sef.
We go even give una money we una go dey use maintain am.

No be una say im be progressive?
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2015
kaeforum:

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2015
kaeforum:

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by stinggy(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Nellybank:
Honestly am struggling to see the difference between APC and PDP. These guys only believe in sucking us dry. Mtcheeeew
No difference in parties, both has its bad and very few good people.
It is more relieving to just like the good ones across party lines, Okorocha definitely isn't one, at least financially.
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Charly68: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2015
He is programing himself for kirikiri after his term in Govt house,I bet you this man will end up in jail even Buhari won't be able to help him. The expenditure projection is a weird misplacement of priority ..just to divert IMO fund
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by jamace(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2015
Christmas decorations when your people are hungry? Hmn undecided.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2015
THIS IS END TIME ROBBERY
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by shizzy7(f): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2015
600 million what??
This man thinks the whole of IMO looks like his house which is an Estate.

Tell me IMO state looks like Washington D.C and I will add #2million to that money....

This man is owing workers salary and he wants to spend this amount on a One Month Decor.
He deserves Slaps...
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by ikukuhero: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2015
kingarizona1:
600 million!!! I know it. When I saw the man decorating the streets of Owerri I knew that Another millions of naira has been looted. The annoying part is that he Started the decoration on the first week of November(Christmas never reach na) and he's yet to pay up all the money he owes state worker

I am officially tired of these Politicians and their endless misplacement of priorities. How the hell will a 600million Naira decoration benefit the common man in Imo State? And rather than the youths protesting against this kind of wasteful expenditure, they take to the streets in protest unto death over actualization of Biafra. Clueless Politicians governing a clueless set of people!

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Divinehenrich(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2015
There is hunger in the land and workers have not be paid, yet this governor get liver to spend #600M for just Christmas decoration. Why do we have some many wicked leaders in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by wristbangle: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2015
grin 600M? Chai!
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by M4gunners: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Why are you guys surprise na?APC is so . Someone use 78m to develop website.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by ikukuhero: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2015
I am officially tired of these Politicians and their endless misplacement of priorities. How the hell will a 600million Naira decoration benefit the common man in Imo State? And rather than the youths protesting against this kind of wasteful expenditure, they take to the streets in protest unto death over actualization f Biafra. Clueless Politicians governing a clueless set of people!

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Dherryn(f): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Hen! 600m for wetin? Mayb h wnts to celebrate his funeral b4 dying. Madness!
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by optimismlaz(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2015
the people of IMO state have not seen anything yet, wait he is coming to decorate Orlu.
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by wordbank(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2015
Iceyquincy:
I cry for my state.. #600m, for decor? . Bros Rochas I hail oooo
He is gradually dragging the state into penury, no form of job creation or empowerment. It saddens me that Rochas is the governor of my state. I no sure say road even dey again from wetin I dey hear

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by alaskido(m): 9:31am On Dec 03, 2015
This idiot called Rochas cannot pay NGN 18,000.00 minimum wage to civil servant but can spend NGN 600m on useless Christmas and New Year decorations.

He should be stoned to death. Brainless governor. He deserves some Slaps to bring back his senses.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by obailala(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2015
ruggedboy01:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/n600m-xmas-new-yr-decorations-ihedioha-blasts-okorocha/
If Rochas actually did this, or if he truly plans to do this, may amadioha shave off his scalp with a blunt razor. angry
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by ruggedboy01: 9:40am On Dec 03, 2015
obailala:
If Rochas actually did this, or if he truly plans to do this, may amadioha shave off his scalp with a blunt razor. angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by opius: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Nawa oo... i beg na gold den wan use ... eeehhhh Okorocha !!!!! dem governor - dem governor ITT
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by kayalla(f): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2015
kennyman2000:
This country is a joke, i swear.

If a teacher should give any of my child a question that states '' Define Nigeria'' and my child writes '' Nigeria is a joke''

Me and the teacher will have problem if the teacher mark my child wrong. Honestly, Nigeria is a joke.

CT

I swear big joke.
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by kayalla(f): 9:51am On Dec 03, 2015
Some kin things no dey gree sink inside my head. This money never reach to decorate all the dead and the living.
I de pity for God on judgement day cos He go tire.
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by ransomed: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Until i read Owelle's version before i comment. Wailer always look for undue sympathy to better their lot.
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by 400billionman: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2015
Most politicians lack the fear of God

N50m can decorate Owerri nah..

No be Christmas Trees and lighting ?

Wish i have N600m to share out to poor people this Christmas.. That amount will do a great stomach infrastructure in Owerri.
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by Abagworo(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2015
kingarizona1:
600 million!!! I know it. When I saw the man decorating the streets of Owerri I knew that Another millions of naira has been looted. The annoying part is that he Started the decoration on the first week of November(Christmas never reach na) and he's yet to pay up all the money he owes state worker

Don't ever believe whatever Vanguard reports about Imo State as well as Sun Newspaper. They have biased reportage and it is very shameful. I believe Imo State being a tourist State should invest in decoration this season but what I don't want is to see Okorocha's billboards at every junction.

On the so-called owed workers they have issues and refused to accept their pay as a result of disagreements with Government. Ihedioha should accept defeat and support the development of Imo State. He should stop sponsoring women and widows dressed in black or incite people against every move by Government.

I was finally in Owerri and realised how far he and his cohorts went in order to frustrate investors from coming to Imo State. They are up to no good just like the IPOB people they are sponsoring. In Mbaise his popularity is dying.
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by paramakina202: 10:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Behold your bridge builder and the only Igbo man who is worthy to be president of Nigeria according to apc yorrroba bigots.
Re: Ihedioha Blasts Okorocha Over N600m Christmas And New Year Decorations by billyG(m): 10:32am On Dec 03, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Dickson Visits Fayose, Inspects Ongoing Projects In Ekiti With Him / Black Soot is Back In Port Harcourt! / 'Buhari Tower' Abuja Named After President Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.