Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (47721 Views)

Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by oneluvb55(f): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2009
lol

i love muscular men but this one is terrible
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by informat09(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2009
this is some scary shit
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Fiona0007: 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2009
Those pictures are too muscular! tongue
Some women would shy away from those men who care too much about themselves and obsessed with their muscles.
Such things are good only in moderation.
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by mamagee3(f): 2:07am On Jan 26, 2010
sylve11:

if that guy pance on u, your life no go remain d same cool
grin grin grin grin

Igwe.:

Is that you? cheesy
akpunku
smiley
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:44am On Jan 26, 2010
@ the topic question. . .
[size=30pt]YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
(but not the ones in the pic, ewwww)

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knqUyrsTB0U[/flash]
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Rooneyboy(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2010
The Amaka is also attracted to muscular men ? Goodness ! Are u trying to force me back to the gym club ? Do u also like six-pack ?
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 27, 2010
No.

I like my men 6'0 and lean cheesy
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by kkkossy(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2010
Girls and taste! D pics ain't scary 2me but sagging breasts are definitely scary. grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by ud4u: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2010
God forbid
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Jkobs(m): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2010
Aigbedion:

What about muscular women lol

[img]http://thephotobook.files./2009/02/ms_harriskim_2003.jpg[/img]

May God forbid bad thing.Not even in hell!!!!!!!!!!! grin kiss undecided
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Abekeade08(f): 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2010
I love tall muscular men too, but not like the guys in these pics. Looking at these pics is just scary, they look like animals. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Uche2nna(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2010
Those women look scary it is not even funny angry

I am sure they must be on steroids or some $hit like that
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2010
' grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 03, 2010
Absolutely, not like the poster's pik (i know that is not him btw), that is TOO much! I like men who are naturally muscular but slender with the V line grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by MrCork7: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2010
MR Cork <<<< Muscular s.e,x.x,x symballl wink
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 04, 2010
^^LOL doubt it.

@ those piks! i dont see the point of female body builders trying to look feminine undecided
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by slap1(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2010
Those muscular women are deadly . . . Don't even think of doing them because your whole arm would be lucky to come out unbroken if you use, let alone your pen|$.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by sexylogan(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2010
Se[i]x[/i]y se[i]x[/i]y grin grin grin

Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by kmoneyE(m): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2010
This is what Ladies want not those BALUMBAS you posted**

Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by cold(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2010
I see some serious misconceptions making the rounds here.Most guys & gals who build their bodies look really good with their clothes on or when they're relaxed.They only look monstrous when posing & don't forget, for some this is a profession,a full time job.What with competitions,endorsements,tours you name it.It's big bizness
To add to all these,bodybiulders are the coolest folks on the planet wink
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by yme1(f): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2010
not really!!!

but i dont mind some of those sexy bodies tho cheesy
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Dabss(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2010
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by cold(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2010
@Y me,we'v both got a thang for great physiques hence could make the perfect couple.Wat d'ya thank wink
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by yme1(f): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2010
cold:

@Y me,we'v both got a thang for great physiques hence could make the perfect couple.Wat d'ya thank wink
i think you should bring that sexy body of yours closer to mine and let me do some thorough assessment, what ya think? wink grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by cold(m): 9:28pm On Dec 04, 2010
y me:

i think you should bring that sexy body of yours closer to mine and let me do some thorough assessment, what ya think? wink grin
Haha,makes perfect sense.Just name the place & time,i'll be there asap wink . . .lyk seriously
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by yme1(f): 9:32pm On Dec 04, 2010
cold:

Haha,makes perfect sense.Just name the place & time,i'll be there asap wink . . .lyk seriously
sharp guy - - - - me likey wink
what if it is in mars? can you make it there? wink
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by cold(m): 9:37pm On Dec 04, 2010
y me:

sharp guy - - - - me likey wink
what if it is in mars? can you make it there? wink
No planet is too far to meet you dearie just say the word cool
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by yme1(f): 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2010
cold:

No planet is too far to meet you dearie just say the word cool
now you speak my dialect grin
aiitt i will definitely love to see thru you grin[quote][/quote]
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by cold(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^ will be waiting patiently for that buzz wink Hopefully it won't be forever
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Dsense(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
The answer should be NO . . , . .
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Mygoldie(f): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2010
Desense are you a lady? shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by googles: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / When you choose to be a fool for love. / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.