Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (47723 Views)

Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer / Ladies Are You Attracted To Muscular Men Or Skinny Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Dsense(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2010
Mygoldie .
What . . . . .U guess undecided wink

Google
I know u like that pic u posted cheesy
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by DapoBear(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2010
Those women are scary. No woman should be that ripped, lol
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Dsense(m): 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^ U can't say undecided
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Mygoldie(f): 11:58pm On Dec 04, 2010
googles:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/358853_BlackFemaleBodybuildersReneeToney-1_jpga29e75eb7a7ebef9c92fe02ea0420ab5[/img]

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesus is the son of God !!!

wat ?? undecided undecided

this is physical madness, this is neither a man,nor a woman, na alien be this,
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 05, 2010
I just dont see the point of them TRYING TO hold on their fe[b]MEN[/b]inty (i know its fe[b]min[/b]inity i am making a point here! sheesh) after taking the damn steroids! I mean for C. sakes! Go cook a meal or something! Sheesh! They are taking a woman's strength to ANOTHER level!

[img]http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://www.ironmagazine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Isabell_sample2.jpg&sa=X&ei=AMr6TPqGL8L68AanuJDsBw&ved=0CAUQ8wc4CA&usg=AFQjCNHQQz4x1BKdfCA0UL8OVAxUvuGsAg[/img]

190 & Mr. Cork's DREAM tongue
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by cold(m): 12:17am On Dec 05, 2010
You all fail to see the point.This is a profession & they are the peak of their careers,cut em som slack ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2010
^ok i apologize for poking fun @ your fantasy!
it's jokes ok? take some of the testosterone shots they inject in their necks why don't you!
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by 190: 1:07am On Dec 05, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

I just dont see the point of them TRYING TO hold on their fe[b]MEN[/b]inty (i know its fe[b]min[/b]inity i am making a point here! sheesh) after taking the damn steroids! I mean for C. sakes! Go cook a meal or something! Sheesh! They are taking a woman's strength to ANOTHER level!

[img]http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://www.ironmagazine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Isabell_sample2.jpg&sa=X&ei=AMr6TPqGL8L68AanuJDsBw&ved=0CAUQ8wc4CA&usg=AFQjCNHQQz4x1BKdfCA0UL8OVAxUvuGsAg[/img]

190 & Mr. Cork's DREAM tongue

Cock and Yoris B dream women!! angry angry
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 05, 2010
lmfao@ Yoris B's dream!
him ago kill you wid insults 190 lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Yorisb: 1:26am On Dec 05, 2010
190:

Cock and Yoris B dream women!! angry angry

Thunder fire your head dia! angry

Dont worry you'll hear from my native Doctor pretty soon and imma ensure your prrick remains upstanding till u beg 4 forgiveness. angry angry

Chin Chin!
sad
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by 190: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Mygoldie(f): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2010
Yorisb:

Thunder fire your head dia! angry

Dont worry you'll hear from my native Doctor pretty soon and imma ensure your prrick remains upstanding till u beg 4 forgiveness. angry angry

Chin Chin!
sad

i thought Yorisb like em muscular females, grin grin tongue

Chin Chin tongue tongue
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2010
^^wow so he really does eh? hmm. . .
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by red100(f): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2010
No I prefer toned men with six pack and nice definitions on their arms
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Omolola1(f): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2010
@topic, Maybe. . .
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by racheal84(f): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ poster,

Not to men of that many muscles. lol they look a little creepy,
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Osama10(m): 4:46am On Feb 21, 2011
Una go wound oh. shocked
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by MrsChima(f): 5:00am On Feb 21, 2011
Too much muscles look YAMMY LEGGy. Ewww. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Brite02(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2011
@topic. . D muscular tin a lady wnts z hw muscular u r(man) underneath tongue
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by koolchicco: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by mamagee3(f): 2:11am On Mar 16, 2011
Brite02:

@topic. . D muscular tin a lady wnts z hw muscular u r(man) underneath tongue
Buahahahahahaha. . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by ShyOne(f): 2:45am On Mar 16, 2011
yuck - yuck - yuck

the men and the women - yuck!

i like slender men - love slender
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 16, 2011
^^ No slenderness here. Just buffness.  grin
Although 2Buff knows when to call it quits and is never planning on taking it to that level. He doesn't have to do this for a living thankfully.  cool

As for the deformed man-she. . .things. . . They just proved that deep in every girl is a man's body  undecided
Fellas think about this next time you wanna cheat  grin
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by tholmes45: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
Women body builders are disgusting, It is not natural, women should be women,
And I think some men body builders are disgusting as well, I don't mind if a man or woman wants to be in shape, super, but when either sex goes to the lengths to look deformed like this, it is not natural, not in the least,

And women with huge biceps, are just disgusting, Ewwww, no thanks,
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by natkel1: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2013
Lol, nah! I prefer my man to be well kept. Have a great fit body, slight masculine. Not too much like those.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by oluwafunmisho(m): 12:39am On Jul 26, 2014
patwhizkid: ~lmao~
what
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by oluwafunmisho(m): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2014
dae: Ummmm, Ewwww --- i think i'll be fine with my Pot belly naija Yoruba brodas!!
what are u afraid of muscle or dick?u dey fear?eh eh eh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by Cherlene(f): 2:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Greetings,

Yes but not to the extreme level!

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by tpia1: 5:18am On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by HerexG(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Cherlene:
Greetings,

Yes but not to the extreme level!

Regards,
Cherlene.

Hello Cherlene what advice do you have for single folks out there waiting on the Lord for there life partner
Re: Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? by jesusbabyonly(f): 3:20am On Sep 09, 2015
I admire them I like them but......

There's a But

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

» Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / When you choose to be a fool for love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.