Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria (7369 Views)

Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Fayose Bows To Kumuyi, Says I'll Soon Be At Peace.. / Pastor Kumuyi Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by EternalTruths: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Sometime ago, kumuyi's crusade was frustrated in the East which is a die hard Christian region

Investigation revealed that the anger behind the action is Kunuyi's believe in One Nigeria which the people reject because of the oppression they experience in Nigeria.

I want those close to Kumuyi to give him this message and document it

" Sir, may God give you extra 50years to see what becomes of Nigeria.

If after Buhari, Nigeria do not hand over power to Igbos and restructure Nigeria along the line of true federalism, the country will collapse if you keep mute about the injustice.

Your prayers will be worthless if you fail to publicly denounce the oppression.

Sir God has dissolved marriages approved by him because one party constantly violates the oath of marriage.

Sir Choose wisely the your path because you will see the end of Nigeria if you keep mute when Nigeria violates the oath of Union preached.

Thank you and remain blessed kiss "

All NL members document this for future reference cool

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by chichi234(f): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2015
Mumu. The next president after Buhari is Fashola. And NO biafra.
Igbos can not be trusted with power and leadership

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by bloomstar: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2015
chichi234:
then let naija get ready to experience a breakup.
Biafra or war!!! nonsense...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by menix(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Op u ve said the fact, allow the dogs bark.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by EternalTruths: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2015
chichi234:

Tell that to pastor Kumuyi

If he believes in your view, then God knows what best to do. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by dealslip(f): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2015
blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called the sons of God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by EternalTruths: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
menix:
Op u ve said the fact, allow the dogs bark.

Deeper life ministry will come to an end if Pastor Kumuyi keeps quiet when Nigeria breaks the oath of Union cool
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by EternalTruths: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
dealslip:
blessed are the peace makers for they shall be called the sons of God.

Blessed are the truth Sayers for they shall help God's purpose manifest cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by Segadem(m): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2015
bloomstar:

have u seen it witnessed war before? those who see real war don't wait to tell the story.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by EternalTruths: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2015
Segadem:
have u seen it witnessed war before? those who see real war don't wait to tell the story.

Tell that to PST Kumuyi

We have told you guys the mind of God cool
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by obinnashady(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2015
chichi234:
mumu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by obinnashady(m): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2015
On some #pope bars
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by 7lives: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2015
You see why no one wants to have anything to do with you guys, politics is not just a game of numbers IT IS A GAME FOR THOSE WHO CAN SEE BEYOND THEIR NOSE.
While you guys are here beating your chest and threatening everybody those who are interested in taking over in 2023 are silently SPREADING themselves out like a VIRUS and by the time you bunch of noise makers knows, the day will have break again and will hear the screams and wailing about marginalization.
The truth is that you cannot make people vote for you by telling them you will burn them, THEY WILL SIMPLY VOTE FOR WHO THEY LIKE AND TELL YOU TO DO YOUR WORST.
grin grin grin grin grin grin My red cap brothers how about some persuasion, a little show of love for others even if its a pretext, a word is enough for the wise.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2015
The man was dealth with in SE...
He wan gather money...
Let him go to NE already...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by saniboy(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2015
bloomstar:

If u knw wat war is u will neva mention it

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by richylee(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2015
bloomstar:
then let naija get ready to experience a breakup. Biafra or war!!! nonsense...
Receive brain.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2015
U people should go ahead and do your wish,, stop all dx noise

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by Intrepid01(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2015
This @Op is soo deluded.......

This mindset is the major problem with you people...POWER is never handed to any tribe in Nigeria. It is claimed by the tribe through intelligence, hard work and STRATEGIC ALLIANCE. HAUSAs and YORUBAs have presided over this Country based on those things since 1999. IBOs will only provide a president when they learn how to do those things I stated. The South-Southerners are still pained about GEJ but they have learnt to let-go and be seen as NIGERIANs whose ultimate aim is the success of Nigeria. which will portray them well in the eyes of other regions. After June 12 1993, Yorubas were pained but they fought it as if it was a fight for democracy. Immediately after the whole thing, Yorubas moved on and you don't see them crying foul about how Hausa's betrayed them.

See ehn, IBOs have qualified people to preside over this country as much as any other region in this Country, if not more. But believe you me, you can only get it thru alliance. YORUBAs spear-headed the APC alliance to facilitate a HAUSA president because they have started thinking of how to produce another President after OBJ, which definitely will be thru alliance. Those that are intelligent are aware already and that's why TINUBU is a night-mare to them.

Nigerian politics is so interesting and requires intelligence, believe me. Those guys up there are so intelligent. IBOs need to calm down, forget about the last civil war, pretend as if they have forgotten it in order to get what they want. When an IBO becomes the President, then they can force Nigeria to re-address the unaddressed issues of BIAFRA. But if you think thru threats and violence you can get it, my brother that is a tall dream. Don't be surprised if even the SS produces another President before IBOs. See the way the SS leaders have tactfully dissociated from the Biafra agitation, pretended as if they were not pained by Jonathan's exit.

My Brother the first rule of any game is to study the rule of the game itself.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by dealslip(f): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2015
EternalTruths:

Blessed are the truth Sayers for they shall help God's purpose manifest cool

and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by omoharry(f): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2015
chichi234:
It will not go to Fashola..power should go to the south east...if you want a one Nigeria then, every tribe should stop being selfish and arrogant...haba!.I am from the south south...pls you guys should read the hand writing on the wall and know that no one will sit idle and watch in silence while they are being bullied and marginalized from the south west and the northern region. why don't the south west and northern region merge to form another country, so that they can fight among them theselve over power.....selfishness and arroagance at it peak

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by freshvine(f): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Kumuyi should understand that there's no more souls to be harvested in the South East. He should go to North West of North East for his crusades
They're multitude of souls to be saved over there.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2015
@EternalTruths my brother, I can understand exactly how you feel. I have also been clamouring for an Igbo Nigerian president after Buhari.

One thing we must understand is that politics is a game of numbers and Igbo votes alone cannot give us the presidency, infact, no zone can single handedly get the presidency, even two zones cannot; we need all the support we can get and that brings us to the issue of building bridges.

We are a majority tribe in this country and I believe we can get the presidency if we play our cards right. In politics there is no permanent friend or enemy but interest. Let us reach out to the Yorubas and the north and indicate our interest to produce the next president, I believe they will support us if they see humility. One thing I don't like about us is this tendency for arrogance and shouting. Every wise man knows that in life there are times you must stoop or bend low to conquer, why this simple truth has eluded us as a people for this long has left me speechless.

let me stop here for now..

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2015
If after Buhari, Nigeria do not hand over power to Igbos and restructure Nigeria along the line of true federalism, the country will collapse if you keep mute about the injustice.

Who tha f.uck is this asshole? What injustice? Igbo will never ever be President again in Nigeria since they squanderered their God-given opportunity by drawing the first blood in the 1966 coup d'état where Nzeogwu’s Igbo squad killed the premier of the Northern and Western regions but of course left the Igbo Eastern premiere alive.

This, my friend, is the price your entire generation will pay for your greed and insatiable lust for power. I have no problem with Nigeria going up in flames, afterall WW3 is just around the corner but you incorrigle Igbo dolts will be decimated in droves like the f.ucking cockroaches that you are.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by islandmoon: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2015
softly softly!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by akinyeleaa: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2015
bloomstar:

Biafra or WAR!!! nonsense...
Mumu dey mention war like say na party

Na ur type dey run up and down another thread telling us it was south westerners that burned the mosque in Onitsha for fear of reprisals. Una kukuma know say north no get chills.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by bloomstar: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2015
akinyeleaa:

Mumu dey mention war like say na party

Na ur type dey run up and down another thread telling us it was south westerners that burned the mosque in Onitsha for fear of reprisals. Una kukuma know say north no get chills.
i ignore fools
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by akinyeleaa: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2015
bloomstar:
i ignore fools
Lol, obviously pained

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 03, 2015
Zoharariel:
[s]If after Buhari, Nigeria do not hand over power to Igbos and restructure Nigeria along the line of true federalism, the country will collapse if you keep mute about the injustice.

Who tha f.uck is this asshole? What injustice? Igbo will never ever be President again in Nigeria since they squanderered their God-given opportunity by drawing the first blood in the 1966 coup d'état where Nzeogwu’s Igbo squad killed the premier of the Northern and Western regions but of course left the Igbo Eastern premiere alive.

This, my friend, is the price your entire generation will pay for your greed and insatiable lust for power. I have no problem with Nigeria going up in flames, afterall WW3 is just around the corner but you incorrigle Igbo dolts will be decimated in droves like the f.ucking cockroaches that you are[/s].

you are a worthless swine, park well if you have nothing to say freaking beast of no nation.

You are an inconsequential nematode, eediot.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2015
omoharry:
It will not go to Fashola..power should go to the south east...if you want a one Nigeria then, every tribe should stop being selfish and arrogant...haba!.I am from the south south...pls you guys should read the hand writing on the wall and know that no one will sit idle and watch in silence while they are being bullied and marginalized from the south west and the northern region. why don't the south west and northern region merge to form another country, so that they can fight among them theselve over power.....selfishness and arroagance at it peak

Some of them don't like to be reasonable. every right-thinking person knows that after Buhari presidential power should move to the South East and the interest of national stability.

Why some of these people pretend about this is what i cannot understand. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by shachris02: 11:07am On Dec 03, 2015
EternalTruths:
Sometime ago, kumuyi's crusade was frustrated in the East which is a die hard Christian region

Investigation revealed that the anger behind the action is Kunuyi's believe in One Nigeria which the people reject because of the oppression they experience in Nigeria.

I want those close to Kumuyi to give him this message and document it

" Sir, may God give you extra 50years to see what becomes of Nigeria.

Your prayers will be worthless if you fail to publicly denounce the oppression.

Sir God has dissolved marriages approved by him because one party constantly violates the oath of marriage.

Sir Choose wisely the your path because you will see the end of Nigeria if you keep mute when Nigeria violates the oath of Union preached.

Thank you and remain blessed kiss "

All NL members document this for future reference cool

Eurobomber lygn19 Noblezone

Pazienza Rose2014 warrior01

Carnegiefan chukwudi44

Ihemba Yujin Ezeagu Easternleopard

Easternlion Freedom4biafra

Ipobdevil ikengawo billygee2u

Duru1 Onatisi 400Billionman blacktechnology

Ok500 franksam2009 totorimi

Dearpreye kingzizzy Auntysuzan

Ichidodo babyosisi collynzo23 kettykin

Sunnybobo3 Biafranqueen customized13

Descartes Mogidi Mizmycoli Wombraiders

Phockphockman Anonimi Afam4eva pointb

Ngwakwe Abagworo tonychristopher

Wisdomguy4u curlieweed CSTR2 obosiland

AkwaIbomrep1 FreeGlobe Mandax MrEverest

Whynotthetruth badnature M4gunners str8talk1

Etc

Nobody is going to hand over power on a platter for you, ,man. You have to work for it. And with what you guys are doing, you are setting that vision back a hundred years.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by olafum1(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2015
sad
Re: Pastor Kumuyi And The Break Up Of Nigeria by kettykin: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2015
chichi234:

Fashola might only rule in the Muslim dominated part of the country and the South West.

Honestly there will be nothing stopping Ipob or massob
As the war will be really defined unlike now Ipob are not really sure about the rules of engagement

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

External Reserves Drop To $24bn / BREAKING: Tinubu’s Guinean Passport Is “diplomatic Passport”, Embassy Confirms / Hardship: Tinubu Inherited Failed Economy - Gbenga Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.