Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby (38238 Views)

Why I Gave Tiwa Savage My Hit Song, Malo – Spellz / Vera Sidika Aborted Our Baby - OriYomi Johnson Reveals Messy Details / Tee Blliz – I Love My Wife (tiwa Savage), My Account Was Hacked!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by ibkgab001: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2015
Nah Igbo woman.. i don`t mind been banned here again
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Oxytocin(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2015
So what should we do now....??
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by dearsly(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2015
I fuckkd up to even read this kind news....
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Lincoln275(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2015
y?
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2015
None of my bizness!!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Ademolag(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Unlike our destination,
Our cause was never in accord.
In our midst,
Judas betrayed Jesus,
This time Cos of ambition.
Concealed with Smiles are the resentments.
Mere sitting ducks we were,
before failure.
Now, maybe they were just sandpapers
we owe them gratitude.

oguntuase oladele
visit pages77. for more
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by mykemiley(f): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Na una wahala b dat.....I dey fyn money....
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Is her baby made of gold?abeg park well angry
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by monchinoz: 11:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Last Days...
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Tochytee(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2015
EnD TIME DECISION. END TIME HUSBAND
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by PHATE007(f): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2015
If u don't believe her, hit like.....

If u don't give a f**k, hit share

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Sarimah(f): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2015
and so what? angry
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by PHATE007(f): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Tiwa dearie, hide ur kid all u want... Seeing his face will neither resolve d impending crisis in the country...
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by realGod(f): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2015
does that reduced the cost of garri at mile12 market?please park well make I pass.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Missonas(f): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2015
But Teebillz didnt mind the whole world seeing his daughter o and even shared her result the other day.
Make una buy face mask

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by StarryV(f): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Fabulocity:
Hate to break it to you, but nothing makes your kid more spectacular or special than the thousands born everyday undecided
o yea.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by macho44(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2015
thorpido:
This baby born talk don too much.Wetin you want women wey don born 8 children make dem talk?
I have tired for am ooops
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Pref(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2015
Is the baby God? Mtcheww
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by tommykiwi(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2015
how dis news use solve our economic problem?
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by pennywys(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Cases like this doesn't concerns the public, like my friend said their baby,
their decision
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2015
We give too much attention to ordinary people angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by beyoncausme: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2015
finally the world will still see him..
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Elle277(f): 11:33am On Dec 03, 2015
Nah your cup of moi moi..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 03, 2015
na u sabi
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by udoka2: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2015
In this 21st century, how can a woman of your timber and calibre grin go through 20 hours labour. God forbid bad thing! Thank God you didnt loose that baby.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Harmony92(f): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2015
D baby face go help me finish my project undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2015
morereb10:
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage in an interview with Genevieve Magazine has explained why she and her husband , Tee billz decided to keep the face of the boy away.

According to her,

‘Well that’s his dad’s decision. Every mother wants everyone to see the picture of her baby. I want everyone to see how cute he is but I understand my husband’s perspective too. He is the head of the house so I have to respect his wishes. Eventually, we will reveal his face but for now, he wants only close family and friends to have the special moment to bond and not share it with the world yet.’

She also reflected on motherhood so far, recounting how it was hard to bond with her child after he was born.

‘I’m going to be as candid as I can be and Genevieve is the only press I’ve ever told. They say you bond instantly with your baby but I didn’t have that instant connection. I was in a 20-hour labour and just when I was about to push him out, his heart rate dropped, so there was a lot of panic in the room and we were all in tears. Then, when he eventually came out, everyone screamed “congratulations” and they had to put him on my chest to bond. Instead, when they did, I said “he is beautiful, but can I sleep for just one hour?”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/my-husband-doesnt-want-people-to-see.html#sthash.7kqqCGDe.dpuf

See this people ooo. What are they feeling like? Local champions? Even Prince Williams did not hide his children's faces when they were born. Una dey hide. Maybe something is wrong with the child. Maybe......

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Pheals(f): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2015
Very high
What is special about the baby... I care not
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by gigabyte13: 11:39am On Dec 03, 2015
As if seeing the baby will translate to constant power supply and makes me buy petrol for #50 per liter.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by meritamarachi(f): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2015
person like Tiwa way too like show now says "it's my husband's decision" something is wrong.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by menix(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2015
Those kind story my neighbor used when them born hammer Head of Horror..
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Ganjafama(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2015
I seriously think something's wrong with the child. Could be Down's Syndrome with saliva drooping all over or something. Or maybe the child is extremely ugly. Otherwise, I see no reason why they would want to hide the baby's face.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wellingtons, Ogbonnas, Fawoles Or Ajibades: Your Favorite Couple? / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos / Top 10 Most Attractive Politicians In The World 2014(pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.