Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby (38340 Views)

Why I Gave Tiwa Savage My Hit Song, Malo – Spellz / Vera Sidika Aborted Our Baby - OriYomi Johnson Reveals Messy Details / Tee Blliz – I Love My Wife (tiwa Savage), My Account Was Hacked!!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
morereb10:
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage in an interview with Genevieve Magazine has explained why she and her husband , Tee billz decided to keep the face of the boy away.

According to her,

‘Well that’s his dad’s decision. Every mother wants everyone to see the picture of her baby. I want everyone to see how cute he is but I understand my husband’s perspective too. He is the head of the house so I have to respect his wishes. Eventually, we will reveal his face but for now, he wants only close family and friends to have the special moment to bond and not share it with the world yet.’

She also reflected on motherhood so far, recounting how it was hard to bond with her child after he was born.

‘I’m going to be as candid as I can be and Genevieve is the only press I’ve ever told. They say you bond instantly with your baby but I didn’t have that instant connection. I was in a 20-hour labour and just when I was about to push him out, his heart rate dropped, so there was a lot of panic in the room and we were all in tears. Then, when he eventually came out, everyone screamed “congratulations” and they had to put him on my chest to bond. Instead, when they did, I said “he is beautiful, but can I sleep for just one hour?”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/my-husband-doesnt-want-people-to-see.html#sthash.7kqqCGDe.dpuf

the pikin no resemble am dats why tongue undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by chimexdnice1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
yeye de smell... wetin concern us concern ur pikin?
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by salbis(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fabulocity:
Hate to break it to you, but nothing makes your kid more spectacular or special than the thousands born everyday undecided
Spot on! Her family issue bothers no one i guess. Where person fit get fuel sef?
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Waksdabos(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
dearsly:
I fuckkd up to even read this kind news....
And U equally fuckkd up posting again.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Freeman50(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Then keep it to yourself.... why broadcasting it on social media?
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by ziggy1702(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
though its their life and their decision but d way most pple do things from dis part of d world is amazing, pregnancy they'll keep it a secret, delivery date na coded, baby face na hide-hide, whereas d westerners are so happy to share dis joyous moments
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Chicagoesontop: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
THE ONLY REASON I PERCIVE WHY THEY DON'T WANT TO SHOW THE BOY FACE YET IS, MAYBE THE BOY RESEMBLE DON JAZZY AND THEY DON'T WANT PEOPLE APART FROM FAMILY TO NOTICE THAT ....

Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage in an interview with Genevieve Magazine has explained why she and her husband , Tee billz decided to keep the face of the boy away.

According to her,

‘Well that’s his dad’s decision. Every mother wants everyone to see the picture of her baby. I want everyone to see how cute he is but I understand my husband’s perspective too. He is the head of the house so I have to respect his wishes. Eventually, we will reveal his face but for now, he wants only close family and friends to have the special moment to bond and not share it with the world yet.’

She also reflected on motherhood so far, recounting how it was hard to bond with her child after he was born.

‘I’m going to be as candid as I can be and Genevieve is the only press I’ve ever told. They say you bond instantly with your baby but I didn’t have that instant connection. I was in a 20-hour labour and just when I was about to push him out, his heart rate dropped, so there was a lot of panic in the room and we were all in tears. Then, when he eventually came out, everyone screamed “congratulations” and they had to put him on my chest to bond. Instead, when they did, I said “he is beautiful, but can I sleep for just one hour?”

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/my-husband-doesnt-want-people-to-see.html#sthash.7kqqCGDe.dpuf

[/quote]
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by emecheboy2(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
is it the same baby you were showing the bump to everyone during pregnancy or another. abeg make I hear word. rumour has it that your baby is ugly that is why you find it hard to present. come make I show you how I dey use my beautiful daughter and handsome son do shakara.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by SACI: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
We get he is ugly....buh is he dat ugly?..

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by BABANGBALI: 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
that is what happens when you give birth to a monkey looking baby

Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Only God know d kind babe she born self
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by professor2609: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
guys.....e bi lik say d baby nah wan kai Baboo oooo.....dem wan quick do face surgery for am bfor unveiling.......tiwa we dey await d unveiling oooo!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by kayalla(f): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
shey the na the pikin wan save the world? orisirishi
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Missmossy(f): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jeeez!!!

Its enough reason, that's not a good experience.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by spycamera: 12:51am On Dec 04, 2015
e don born another Lagbaja!
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by ShayGirl(f): 3:15am On Dec 04, 2015
schumastic:

happy birthday
Thank dear
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 04, 2015
Maybe the baby resesemble the mama even with the mama kind of ezinforo teeth.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by sexydiva21(f): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2015
Se ma po (gerraouthofhere) . Even prince Charles show him pikin. Yeye dey smell na only una born gold. Keep am na. Na una cup of burukutu. Rubbish.
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by unmask: 9:22am On Dec 04, 2015
Tbillz is protecting NIGERIANS from the horror.......probably the mum is finer than the boy
Re: Tiwa Savage: My Husband Doesn’t Want People To See Our Baby by katemorrey: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2016
Interesting, thank you! Check out research paper by handmadewritings.com here and get the beat papers from professional writers!

Neither Sex Nor Money - Nadia Buari Reveals What Can Keep A Man / Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) / American Lady Slams Funnytoheeb For Using Fowls To Mimic Cardi B's photo