Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Please, What's The Right Inexpensive X-mas Gift To Give To A Female Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, What's The Right Inexpensive X-mas Gift To Give To A Female Friend (817 Views)

Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name / Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What's The Right Inexpensive X-mas Gift To Give To A Female Friend by Dfrenzy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
So, I live this girl and, she is in a serious relationship but, that does not stop me from wishing and hoping that one day, something fit reach my side. Yesterday, she told me not to forget getting her a Xmas gift. So, a beg I need help here. Thanks
Re: Please, What's The Right Inexpensive X-mas Gift To Give To A Female Friend by decatalyst(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
Shuooo! You already thinking what to buy a girl for XMAS? shocked shocked shocked shocked

When i still they think of how much to make that will be enough to celebrate xmas.

Colins, i beg come see this otkpo1. grin grin grin
Re: Please, What's The Right Inexpensive X-mas Gift To Give To A Female Friend by MrHighSea: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Buy her sth lyk d one u bought Mum or dos within ur inner circle
Re: Please, What's The Right Inexpensive X-mas Gift To Give To A Female Friend by umehmj(m): 1:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
if you have been single from January till now and all of a sudden you start falling in love. run please, it is the handwork of the devil
Re: Please, What's The Right Inexpensive X-mas Gift To Give To A Female Friend by deewhone(f): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hamper
Re: Please, What's The Right Inexpensive X-mas Gift To Give To A Female Friend by rosety: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Have you thought of a small bouquet of flowers with a cuddly teddy bear? Or maybe a single rose stem with a dozen cupcakes. I'm trying to keep the cost inexpensive as you said. Flowers work for any classy babe. Trust me on that one.

Re: Please, What's The Right Inexpensive X-mas Gift To Give To A Female Friend by Dfrenzy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
deewhone:
Hamper
Hamper? Like seriously, she is a mature working class lady, whose salary scale non be my mate o... Earns far more than I do

(1) (Reply)

Is It Awkward To Be Single For Life? / My View About Marriage Proposal / Should I Break My Engagement With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.