Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. (40846 Views)

False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves / Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations / Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by DExplorer1: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Setaje:

Unfortunately for you and people who liked your comments. There are different types of rape. Cohesion is not good. Perhaps if u stopped touching her she wouldn't have lost herself to you. Next time when a woman says no. Just stop. This are the kind of scenarios that women use against men.
In as much as I refuse to defend sexual assault, what stops the said lady from standing up or walk out of the room or throw up a self defense? That ain't rape, no matter the "different types of rape."

1 Like

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by hedonistic: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
MRBrownJ:

so what you mean to say is that:
if a gal willingy comes to your house (or any private location), she UNDOUBTEDLY wants to fukc?! thats far fetched, dont you think?! but most importantly, dont you see how such statement is the reason why so many women get raped? here you are telling us all that if/when a women gets to your place then she wants to fukc, whether she says yes or NO, is irrelevant to you because she decided to visit you, and thats a passeport for sex (in your world)?!

no wonder so many women are raped when men think in such an evil manner!!!
Because so many 'men' like you have been feminised to think this way, that's why sluts get away with countless false rape accusations and ruin innocent men's lives.

Nobody cares what really happens when a man and a woman who obviously have some level of intimate relationship are in a private space, for the simple reason that nobody can truly know what REALLY happened other than the two parties involved. Anything else is he said she said. If I have a daughter, I expect her to expect whatever she gets when she visits a man in his house or hotel room. Discretion and common sense is key

My point is simple.:As long as the only evidence is the woman's accusation or oral testimony then it should be treated like a load of rubbish. You can't ruin a man's life and send him to jail just because one woman merely claimed that she was raped. The stakes are too high to depend on such flimsy evidence. Only audio or visual evidence of violent/forceful penetration should justify the sort of stiff penalties rape convictions attract.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by DExplorer1: 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
sapiosexual1:

No sir....if I get your drift sha, it's not beyond self control.
I speak for myself anyway, I have learnt to control myself, even when I'm very h.orny and the pus.sy is there for the taking. I speak for myself
That's good to know bro. The consequences of raping a lady could be easily avoided with a Vaseline or just a 5MB download. It's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Autino(m): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
The issue of rape has become so prevalent in our society that there's hardly a day that passes without a new rape case.

I don't know what's happening and I can't tell what is really wrong with people but I think the time for reasoning is here.

I know there is a law that protects rape victims but is there really a law that protects the falsely accused? Especially in a country like ours where the rich can always have their way?

Ever wondered why women scream rape anytime there's a fight and accuse the man of beating her up at the slightest provocation and starving her anytime they're caught cheating.?

It is because these two things always give them upper hand in most cases.

Now I am not trying to say there are no rapists out there. Many of them are roaming the streets looking for the next lady to jump on but there are some that were accused falsely and they are the ones I want to tell how to protect themselves in the future by following this steps because a significant number of false rape claims can be avoided by exercising caution and staying clear of situations where the likelihood of a false rape claim is enhanced.

1: Don't Date A Minor: I personally cannot date a girl who's less than 20. The reason is, it doesn't matter if you have been dating her for years, it doesn't matter if she's a queen in the jungle, once caught, her parents will be shouting you raped my daughter. The girl will not stand up for you. Her mother will ask her. "He raped you right"? She will not say NO, in other not to be beaten, she will nod head in affirmation and that signs you deal with the police.

2: Tell Your Parents About Your Relationship: If you're too young to let your parents or the girl's parents, or any of her relations to know what's going on between two of you then you're obviously too young to date.

3: Don't Drink To Stupor if you are taking a woman home: So that you will still have sense to stop If she says "No", at any time.
Women no longer play "hard to get." If an adult woman wants your sexual companionship, then she'll make it abundantly clear. If she does not, don't bother. If she says "NO", please buckle up and send her home even if the time is 1am or sleep in another room if her reason is genuine.

4: Don't Sleep With An Intoxicated Lady Unless You Have Been With Her For Long: If the woman is high or intoxicated, don't even try for sex.. Call her a cab or take her home and then leave.

5: Don't date an insecure and unstable woman: If you get any signs that the woman is insecure or unstable, end whatever you have with her as quickly as possible. Do not contact her again.

6: Don't Take a woman home for sex after a bad date without some receipts: Make certain that you are able to account for your time in the wake of a "bad date." Stop at a fast food restaurant, just anything that will support your claim that you were with throughout the evening

7: Leave When You Sense Problem: If you get into any kind of dispute with a woman who you don't know or who you don't know well, end the argument and leave the scene.

And Finally don't cheat on a person that loves you. Anger, frustration and jealousy might just push them to frame you up. I know That Trials require evidence but what happens when the people handling the case like bribes?

Becareful around things that have engines and tires and around people that have breasts, they will definitely give you troubles.
to me the best way of dealing with the issue of rep isfor our young girls to stop indisent dressing, they should learn from men how to dress.becouse the way our gils are dressing nowadays is very tempting.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by masqot(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Don't date a minor cos she's not responsible for her actions.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by livinbygrace: 9:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Setaje:

Unfortunately for you and people who liked your comments. There are different types of rape. Cohesion is not good. Perhaps if u stopped touching her she wouldn't have lost herself to you. Next time when a woman says no. Just stop. This are the kind of scenarios that women use against men.

Body no bi firewood.You are not a real human being,you must have come from Jupiter.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by ChrisHandsome999(m): 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
what's the title of ur book bro? ;Dwhat's the title of ur book bro?
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:
steady fvcking or fvcks#

Na xo one babe package her weapon of "man's" destruction come my house. I lost my sense of self control and started touching her, she nor talk, I smooch her sotay I try pull her clothes, she say no, I try again, she say NO. I continue the smooching, the thing climb her head, she forget herself and I succeeded and gonked her. She enjoy am nor be small.

I invited her another day, she refused, I ask her waten apen, she say I rape her the other time.
"Me rape you"? She say yes, "how"? She say she told me to stop and I still went ahead and did it.
"Shuuu!!, wait o, when I dey do am, you shout for HELP? She say no, "you dey shout RAPE!!? She say no. "Shay you dey shout ahh ahhhh when I dey do am? She say "maybe, I can't remember".

How I con take rape you?
so funny
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by braine(m): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
With all these girls that want to sleep with me, how can I rape? I wouldn't normally roll with the type that would think of framing me, by the way.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by JuanDeDios: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
stupidity:
steady fvcking or fvcks#

Na xo one babe package her weapon of "man's" destruction come my house. I lost my sense of self control and started touching her, she nor talk, I smooch her sotay I try pull her clothes, she say no, I try again, she say NO. I continue the smooching, the thing climb her head, she forget herself and I succeeded and gonked her. She enjoy am nor be small.

I invited her another day, she refused, I ask her waten apen, she say I rape her the other time.
"Me rape you"? She say yes, "how"? She say she told me to stop and I still went ahead and did it.
"Shuuu!!, wait o, when I dey do am, you shout for HELP? She say no, "you dey shout RAPE!!? She say no. "Shay you dey shout ahh ahhhh when I dey do am? She say "maybe, I can't remember".

How I con take rape you?
grin
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by fart: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Also, video tape yourselves having se.x. you can use it as evidence she was enjoying herself
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Bluffly: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
There are women and wives who also rapes there man and husbands. When the husbands says no and the wife says by force is rape.

We also have women the drug men to sleep with as well as women gang raping men. We should also be able to prove all this

1 Like

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Shifiunited: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
5: Don't date an insecure and unstable woman: If you get any signs that the woman is insecure or unstable, end whatever you have with her as quickly as possible. Do not contact her again.

6: Don't Take a woman home for sex after a bad date without some receipts: Make certain that you are able to account for your time in the wake of a "bad date." Stop at a fast food restaurant, just anything that will support your claim that you were with throughout the evening.
As attentive as I am, I still can't grasp these two points. Someone might want to help here.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by lovethchioma(f): 9:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
ceecee0703:

what of when a gurl says no and u let her go and she sees u another day and says u are not man enough nko?
What? Such lady must be outta her mind.It’s better that way because, U get to keep your self respect and no one accuses you of anything.
Btw, how does not sleeping with a lady make you a lesser man?
That shows you have self control and are man enough.
Mehn, these our generation sha

1 Like

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is horse sh1t from the OP.

The easiest and only way to avoid rape accusation is to convert to a muslim and move to a sharia constituency.

Here is guide I made on another handle on how to get away Scott free with Rape.

GBTYO:

[size=18pt]The Islamic Guide on How to get away scot free with Rape[/size]
A muslim man is encouraged to r@pe if

1 the woman or girl is an infidel. No questions asked

2. a moslem woman or girl can be r@ped and blamed for the r@pe if she is not wearing a full bukar gown

3. She can still be r@ped even though she is in her ninja suit if she does not have a male companion

4. If the male companion is not her blood relative or husband she deserves to be r@ped

5 where she is fully clad in sharia ninja apparel with a blood relative or husband accompanying her she can still be r@ped just make sure there are no 4 male muslim men around which is the minimum required witnesses to prove r@pe

Lol. Omenka abi I lie?

[quote][/quote]
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by taiwoti(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecidedundecided Nigerian guys won't still Listen to all this...undecided

Bottoms line's They need to be cAsterated...That's the only way! You don't see girl raping guys...or guys giving false Rape accusation against ladies...lipsrsealed

Why? 'Coz We're Responsible beings...gringrin

Hope the guys you were referring to includes your pops, uncle and brothers. If so then you just posted a fair and equal statement.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by tokz(m): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Most reasonable post I have seen on Nairaland.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by onoja12: 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
I have a fast solution,Guys install CCTV all over your house.and if you must sleep with any woman make sure it is in that house

Tallesty1:
The issue of rape has become so prevalent in our society that there's hardly a day that passes without a new rape case.

I don't know what's happening and I can't tell what is really wrong with people but I think the time for reasoning is here.

I know there is a law that protects rape victims but is there really a law that protects the falsely accused? Especially in a country like ours where the rich can always have their way?

Ever wondered why women scream rape anytime there's a fight and accuse the man of beating her up at the slightest provocation and starving her anytime they're caught cheating.?

It is because these two things always give them upper hand in most cases.

Now I am not trying to say there are no rapists out there. Many of them are roaming the streets looking for the next lady to jump on but there are some that were accused falsely and they are the ones I want to tell how to protect themselves in the future by following this steps because a significant number of false rape claims can be avoided by exercising caution and staying clear of situations where the likelihood of a false rape claim is enhanced.

1: Don't Date A Minor: I personally cannot date a girl who's less than 20. The reason is, it doesn't matter if you have been dating her for years, it doesn't matter if she's a queen in the jungle, once caught, her parents will be shouting you raped my daughter. The girl will not stand up for you. Her mother will ask her. "He raped you right"? She will not say NO, in other not to be beaten, she will nod head in affirmation and that signs you deal with the police.

2: Tell Your Parents About Your Relationship: If you're too young to let your parents or the girl's parents, or any of her relations to know what's going on between two of you then you're obviously too young to date.

3: Don't Drink To Stupor if you are taking a woman home: So that you will still have sense to stop If she says "No", at any time.
Women no longer play "hard to get." If an adult woman wants your sexual companionship, then she'll make it abundantly clear. If she does not, don't bother. If she says "NO", please buckle up and send her home even if the time is 1am or sleep in another room if her reason is genuine.

4: Don't Sleep With An Intoxicated Lady Unless You Have Been With Her For Long: If the woman is high or intoxicated, don't even try for sex.. Call her a cab or take her home and then leave.

6: Don't Take a woman home for sex after a bad date without some receipts: Make certain that you are able to account for your time in the wake of a "bad date." Stop at a fast food restaurant, just anything that will support your claim that you were with throughout the evening

7: Leave When You Sense Problem: If you get into any kind of dispute with a woman who you don't know or who you don't know well, end the argument and leave the scene.

And Finally don't cheat on a person that loves you. Anger, frustration and jealousy might just push them to frame you up. I know That Trials require evidence but what happens when the people handling the case like bribes?

Becareful around things that have engines and tires and around people that have breasts, they will definitely give you troubles.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by DedeNkem: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Your advice is complete nonsense!!!

Any woman who wants to accuse you of rape can do so without even coming close to you!

What you're saying is the same same as advising people on how not to get robbed. Any serious and desperate thief can steal from you no matter how you stay away from bad people or places.

Just pray no false-rape-accuser targets you. She may succeed sending you to prison or damage your reputation forever.

My advice to people is: just hope no bad person who really wants to do harm to you, targets you, because the enemy you don't know is the most lethal.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
What is gonking?
grin eleru
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by MRBrownJ: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2015
TheLeader:

I'm telling u authoritatively. Rape in Nigeria as of today, by law can only be enforced against males. If u need prove, Pm me let's dissect the Criminal and Penal codes.lol But seriously, ask a lawyer if u av access to one. its unfortunate but true

as much as you seem to believe wholeheartedly about what you are saying, let me ask you a simple question:
- if a married guy walks home at night and meet some wannabe ritualist women, they kidnap him, tie him up, have sex with him against his will. what you are saying is that even if they get caught in the act, they will never be prosecuted or charged with any crime (let alone rape) because they are women?!?

hedonistic:

Because so many 'men' like you have been feminised to think this way, that's why sluts get away with countless false rape accusations and ruin innocent men's lives.

we dont need your Zeta male ego nonsense here, its all about using COMMON SENSE in the matter. the fact that you would call a slut any woman who cries rape shows lack of it.

Nobody cares what really happens when a man and a woman who obviously have some level of intimate relationship are in a private space, for the simple reason that nobody can truly know what REALLY happened other than the two parties involved. Anything else is he said she said. If I have a daughter, I expect her to expect whatever she gets when she visits a man in his house or hotel room. Discretion and common sense is key

again this is utter rubbish, you are making women seem like some meat... and your only concern is to get them into your trap. a woman set foot in your house therefore she becomes your sexual property. bro, let me be the bearer of bad news, thats exactly how RAPIST think!
forget the rape accusation for a minute, and lets DEFINE clearly what rape is, as it seems many people (like yourself) still dont get it. RAPE is when you force anyone into a sexual activity that they dont agree to. so even if that babe had come to your house, was in your bed butt nekkid, had her legs wide open, and her toto was dripping wet, but she said she doesnt want to fukc, then it means NO SEX. you can come up with all the rapists cheap excuses you want, bla bla bla but the facts remains the same, NO MEANS NO!

My point is simple.:As long as the only evidence is the woman's accusation or oral testimony then it should be treated like a load of rubbish. You can't ruin a man's life and send him to jail just because one woman merely claimed that she was raped. The stakes are too high to depend on such flimsy evidence. Only audio or visual evidence of violent/forceful penetration should justify the sort of stiff penalties rape convictions attract.

NOOOOO the stake is too high to let a possible rapist go scott free so that he can rape others on and on... simply because he knows that its his words against hers. doesnt the rapist ruin a woman's life? is a man's life more valuable than a woman's life?!
thinking the way you do then rapists are simply gonna rape our sistas out there blindly!

now lets not stray from the subject here which is still that many women falsely accuse men of rape, but to come here and say that we shouldnt believe them simply because they A) willingly came to your house and B) have no concrete evidence, is absurd.

btw: lets reverse the role for a minute, and lets say that you were raped by a gang of gay men and the only evidence was your busted butthole because they said you were with them so you wanted it. would you still say "well no proof/witnesses so they are innocent"?
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by enitiObanke(m): 2:25am On Dec 04, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Nice piece of advice for them guys, I for one is a stickler to No 1. Even if babes don finish for market, I'd happily date myself than date a teen or a lady who is yet to be in the higher institution.
All said and done, the Op's advice are easier said than done, cos the way konji dey do boiz sometines ehn, you go think say them programme the guy brain. .......it's no respecter of person.

I know this very fine, we'll behaved and smart babe who is just 19yrs old, but in 400L already. Is she date-able?
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Codyt(m): 3:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Estharfabian:

Bottoms line's They need to be cAsterated...That's the only way! You don't see girl raping guys...or guys giving false Rape accusation against ladies...lipsrsealed

You're honestly sick. Responsible beings indeed? Continue your *gibberish *gibberish undecided angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by heniford(m): 3:24am On Dec 04, 2015
Me I be jack the Jaker its either e dey or e no dey atoll. full stop.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 3:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Had a similar experience too.

She's was the first girl I almost had sex with but she refused.

We dated for months before I made the move, the signs that she wanted it were there, we hugged, romance played, kissed and all that, so one day I decided it was time to "harvest her" according to Sam Loco.

We got down to business, the usual stuffs followed and there was no restriction, I undressed her but I when I wan "do am", she said "Na".

I was like "why?"

she said it "It ain't time yet"

tried to convince her but she stood her ground so I let her be.

Gradually pulled out of the r/shp entirely cause I ain't ready for dramas.a.
Haba that gal is wicked sha,she led u to the farm to see the the ripe fruits without allowing u harvest!
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 4:20am On Dec 04, 2015
enitiObanke:

I know this very fine, we'll behaved and smart babe who is just 19yrs old, but in 400L already. Is she date-able?
I also know a graduate at 19, smart and brilliant to say the least. However, she doesn't fail to bring out the immaturity in her on several occasions.
I speak for myself and myself alone. At least I know guys who date 16yrs old dumbass jambites. One man's meat.....
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 04, 2015
DExplorer1:
That's good to know bro. The consequences of raping a lady could be easily avoided with a Vaseline or just a 5MB download. It's not worth it.
Hahaha ur head is there, u're the boss. Research has also proven that we (guys and girls) get the same degree of gratification from self servicing and fuc.king. Knowing this fact,I see no reason why guys should throw common sense into the Atlantic when we're on heat.

1 Like

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by justmenoni: 4:37am On Dec 04, 2015
Not all rape cases but some rape case's, wats so difficult there for u to understand and hey I didn't and I would never in anyway support rape.wats so special in sex sef??especially these days dat d country is so hard grin cheesy

ShitNLSays:

#SHIET/NAIRALANDERS/SAYS - RAPES ARE USUALLY JUST MISUNDERSTANDINGS, MOST RAPES ARE FAKE

Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by zizirecords(m): 5:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Estharfabian:

Bottoms line's They need to be cAsterated...That's the only way! You don't see girls raping guys...or guys giving false Rape accusation against ladies...lipsrsealed

PS---------if I hurt your Masculine feelings, Sorry, I ain't sorry..cool

It's spelt CASTRATED not CASTERATED.

Obviously you need more education.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by permanentgrace(m): 5:55am On Dec 04, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Nice point tho if only men will listen.

Btw tallesty how do one deal with a rape accusation from one's own wife?

I dont think court entertains such complaint. There is nothing like husband raping his wife.
Re: Guys: How To Protect Yourself From False Rape Accusations. by sunnedee2: 6:25am On Dec 04, 2015
MRBrownJ:
@Tallesty1
as much as your points make a lot of senses to "prevent" such false accusations, it will remain just that, prevention.
i think the best and only way to prevent such is to treat strangers/ONS/FWB with respect, and stay on friendly term with all women, at all costs.
when you know the type of emotional creatures that they are, you MUST thread carefully.

in the US for example, there is a possible monetary gain from such false accusations, so i understand why a wolf in sheep clothing could do that over there...... but in Africa or even Europe (UK/France etc) there is NO monetary gain from such accusations, so that person really need to be royally pissed at you to do such thing. as they say, keep your friends close and your possible enemies closer.

be nice to all, even skanks (i said nice o, not mumuish!), always send messages afterwards, like: "woah, we had a great time today/tonight, it was fun, lets catch up again soon" etc

finally, if a woman hates you like that, then there is nothing you can really do to prevent her wrath.
Best advice so far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Marrying An Older Woman? / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Nigerian Man Weds His Old Oyinbo Bride (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.