Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations (1399 Views)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / False Rape Accusations Are Real It Happened To Me / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Macgreat(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
angry

Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
It'll be a welcomed development. Many Women now cower under sexual and gender harassment to perpetuate evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Jodha(f): 11:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Of course yes....what kinda heartless biatch will lie about been raped...

They should be arrested and seriously dealt with....hence they'll make other victimized ladies afraid to speak up for fear of been called a liar...

3 Likes

Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Yeligray(m): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Yes.. But the thing is that the judges tend to favour the girls most.. Most of these rape allegations leveled against men is false
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by GloriaNinja(f): 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
IT'S A GOOD IDEA... WILL MAKE SOME LYING BITCHESS COWER AND RESPECT THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
No...
They should be given a pat on the back and served rice and beans with ponmo

3 Likes

Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Next2Bezee(m): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Don't mind all the wannabe feminists these days. They'll probably tell you that the women should apologize and it will end there.

They want to be pampered by the society and given a slap on the wrist when they're at fault.

I say jail the false accusers, for the same length of time the falsely accused spent in jail...and then rape them, so that they will not use the word rape and play next time.

2 Likes

Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by medexico(m): 12:24am On Dec 16, 2017
Yes please!
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 16, 2017
cummando:
No...
They should be given a pat on the back and served rice and beans with ponmo

Along With a chilled bottle pepsi

2 Likes

Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Marshalxv(m): 12:31am On Dec 16, 2017
yes,they should be sentenced with hard labour for trying to destroy an innocent man..

Only if the man is truly innocent.
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Macgreat(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2017
biggie10:
It'll be a welcomed development. Many Women now cower under sexual and gender harassment to perpetuate evil.

True
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by ubunja(m): 10:27am On Dec 16, 2017
accuse my brother and friend of rape and i will find you and take it slowly with a machete
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Macgreat(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
ubunja:
accuse my brother and friend of rape and i will find you and take it slowly with a machete

This too na crime na angry
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by ubunja(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Macgreat:

This too na crime na angry
atleast no future false accusations from that lying slut.
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Sierusvirus(m): 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
50 years or life imprisonment will be the best for such Nonsense from women
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Macgreat(m): 1:02am On Dec 19, 2017
Sierusvirus:
50 years or life imprisonment will be the best for such Nonsense from women

2 years + is okay
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Sierusvirus(m): 7:03am On Dec 20, 2017
Macgreat:

2 years + is okay
Brother, let's pray for 50 years or life imprisonment for them.
Do you know that more than 50% of rape cases were not real, a girl told me if she wants to make love to me, I dont have a choice once we are in the same room. I asked why, she openly said she will shout rape and people will surely believe her than me and the case will start from there but I made her understand she has being meeting weak guys but shouldn't try me based on that level cos I will expose her stupidity.
so 50 years will reduce this Nonsense and you will see they are the once raping guys.
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by khiaa(f): 7:39am On Dec 20, 2017
Jodha:
Of course yes....what kinda heartless biatch will lie about been raped...

They should be arrested and seriously dealt with....hence they'll make other victimized ladies afraid to speak up for fear of been called a liar...

In America white girls do it to black men all the time, because of white supremacy they know they will be believed. The act of white girls calling rape on black men is a part of American history. A black town was burned down and bombs were dropped on them killing 3000 black people because a white girl lied about a black man raping her. You would think that after all of these years black men would learn to stay away from these demons.
The rapper Nelly was recently accused of raping a white girl and he was found innocent of all charges in court, now he is bringing charges against the girl for false accusations.
I hope that he follows through with it and she gets some real time in prison.
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Macgreat(m): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Sierusvirus:

Do you know that more than 50% of rape cases were not real, a girl told me if she wants to make love to me, I dont have a choice once we are in the same room. I asked why, she openly said she will shout rape and people will surely believe her than me and the case will start from there but I made her understand she has being meeting weak guys but shouldn't try me based on that level cos I will expose her stupidity.
so 50 years will reduce this Nonsense and you will see they are the once raping guys.

Wow!

Wickedness

Lalasticlala

Seun

Rocktation, farano
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by ubunja(m): 8:15am On Dec 20, 2017
khiaa:

In America white girls do it to black men all the time, because of white supremacy they know they will be believed. The act of white girls calling rape on black men is a part of American history. A black town was burned down and bombs were dropped on them killing 3000 black people because a white girl lied about a black man raping her. You would think that after all of these years black men would learn to stay away from these demons.
The rapper Nelly was recently accused of raping a white girl and he was found innocent of all charges in court, now he is bringing charges against the girl for false accusations.
i've been following this False Rape Accusation phenomenon in the US with keen interest coz my brother was a victim of it and it ended in the worst way possible for us and him.
but u are wrong that its a white woman thing.that sh!t is a woman problem. any woman black or white will deal a man that card if she stands to gain or get revenge on something.
and lately false accusations have become weaponized and used for character assassinations.nobodies are not accused.but once a nobody becomes a somebody the women appear with stories from 20yrs ago. and you ask yourself why they didnt go to the Police last year before the nobody became a somebody. WHY THE WAIT? thats the single biggest reason men are losing sympathy for real women victims.
the more rapes are proved to be false the less future real victims will be believed.women really need to understand that.
very soon no man will want to have sex with a woman without a camera recording. women must not abuse the current previledge that they are believed by the police easily on rape issues.coz if they lose it it will be hard to regain it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by ubunja(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2017
Sierusvirus:

50 does sound extreme.
many men have been suggesting giving the lying woman the exact number of years the man would have got if proved guilty. that then makes rape and lying an equal crime.which is wrong.
but we cant let women get off scotfree for a false rape accusation.that puts every man who has ever pissed off a woman in danger.
and if we charge hefty sentences for lying about rape a real rape victim with little evidence wont report the crime for fear it will end up badly for her.and a rapist goes free.
the only real way forward is to deal with rape realistically.rape is forced sex.nothing more.lets stop treating rape like blasphemy. in South Africa rape gets u 20yrs in prison while murder gets you 10 yrs in prison. and that right there is the problem. when a crime that doesnt involve taking the life of another gets u more punishment than a crime that involves taking another life then u know we are not putting things in perspective but simply worshiping women.it needs to stop.give realistic sentences.when rape stops being the crime that will ruin a perpetrator's life then it will also stop being a crime that will ruin an innocent man's life.and women wont feel there is much to gain by lying against a man for revenge.i may be wrong.lets demystify rape.
its the same like how the US has made depression a special condition that has become so worshipped and deified.the same condition that cant be really proved with scientific instruments like how other conditions like heart disease can. and wonder wonder its the same disease that women have owned.it has become so identified with women its like menstruation 2. never mind it cant be proved or measured.and the doctor has to rely on the words of the patient. so a woman can just claim dipression to get out of any work commitments and get time off.and depression is at an all-time high at a time when women are suppossed to be empowered. what a joke.
women have been given too much power and its getting them drunk.

4 Likes

Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Martin0(m): 8:52am On Dec 20, 2017
khiaa:

Hmmm at my free time I will get back to this topic!
gringrin
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2017
Yes they should be jailed,Rape is still a serious issue but false accusers and testifiers should all be in jail.The issue of rape should be taken seriously it is still a problem.
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Sierusvirus(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
ubunja:

50 does sound extreme.
many men have been suggesting giving the lying woman the exact number of years the man would have got if proved guilty. that then makes rape and lying an equal crime.which is wrong.
but we cant let women get off scotfree for a false rape accusation.that puts every man who has ever pissed off a woman in danger.
and if we charge hefty sentences for lying about rape a real rape victim with little evidence wont report the crime for fear it will end up badly for her.and a rapist goes free.
the only real way forward is to deal with rape realistically.rape is forced sex.nothing more.lets stop treating rape like blasphemy. in South Africa rape gets u 20yrs in prison while murder gets you 10 yrs in prison. and that right there is the problem. when a crime that doesnt involve taking the life of another gets u more punishment than a crime that involves taking another life then u know we are not putting things in perspective but simply worshiping women.it needs to stop.give realistic sentences.when rape stops being the crime that will ruin a perpetrator's life then it will also stop being a crime that will ruin an innocent man's life.and women wont feel there is much to gain by lying against a man for revenge.i may be wrong.lets demystify rape.
its the same like how the US has made depression a special condition that has become so worshipped and deified.the same condition that cant be really proved with scientific instruments like how other conditions like heart disease can. and wonder wonder its the same disease that women have owned.it has become so identified with women its like menstruation 2. never mind it cant be proved or measured.and the doctor has to rely on the words of the patient. so a woman can just claim dipression to get out of any work commitments and get time off.and depression is at an all-time high at a time when women are suppossed to be empowered. what a joke.
women have been given too much power and its getting them drunk.
I feel you bro but how many years jail terms are giving to rapist?
I think the best way is if the punishment is life imprisonment when guilty of the act so be it but if the girl lied about it and was proven then she must also face the dance of life imprisonment.
that's my thinking, the girl should receive the same punishment the guy ought to receive if he actually did the stuff against her.
Most men are being accused wrongly and are suffering from what they didn't commit while those girls will be enjoying and feeling big.
Bros it's wrong against human right
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Sierusvirus(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Macgreat:

Wow!

Wickedness

Lalasticlala

Seun

Rocktation, farano

Bros, many guys are suffering for a crime they didn't commit and these wicked girls think they will go free. Not fair at all
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Seun(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
They are already punished. Why couldn't the OP link to the source of his story instead of posting a meme image?
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
This APC government sef angry
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by habsydiamond(m): 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Yes ooo....what if the man was not vindicated, shey he no go go jail.....for crime he didn't commit.....e better make dem dey send the lying bitches too to prison for lying
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by khiaa(f): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2017
ubunja:

i've been following this False Rape Accusation phenomenon in the US with keen interest coz my brother was a victim of it and it ended in the worst way possible for us and him.
but u are wrong that its a white woman thing.that sh!t is a woman problem. any woman black or white will deal a man that card if she stands to gain or get revenge on something.
and lately false accusations have become weaponized and used for character assassinations.nobodies are not accused.but once a nobody becomes a somebody the women appear with stories from 20yrs ago. and you ask yourself why they didnt go to the Police last year before the nobody became a somebody. WHY THE WAIT? thats the single biggest reason men are losing sympathy for real women victims.
the more rapes are proved to be false the less future real victims will be believed.women really need to understand that.
very soon no man will want to have sex with a woman without a camera recording. women must not abuse the current previledge that they are believed by the police easily on rape issues.coz if they lose it it will be hard to regain it.

I'm not wrong, in America it's mainly a white girl Black man issue and statistics show that 90 percent of the accusations by white girls towards black men have been proven to be false. These false rape accusations against black men by white women have been going on for centuries and have caused the death of many innocent black people so don't give me that mess that it's all women. Remember I'm talking about America and her evil.

PS. It's not a phenomenon!
Re: Should Women Get Jailed For False Rape accusations by Macgreat(m): 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
Seun:
They are already punished. Why couldn't the OP link to the source of his story instead of posting a meme image?

Bro, search Brian Banks

(1) (Reply)

Someone Just Finished Asking Me "Are You Gay" And Before I Could / Help!. .scorpions In My Hostel(pics) / I Just bleeped Wizkid - Lady Announces On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.