Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,001 members, 7,863,602 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? (4292 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Can You Guess Their Ethnic Groups? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by BrightEye(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
ishiamu:

What makes me a tribalist. Just say it..

you were saying I couldn't marry igbo, as if you'd known my mind. And you mentioned that tribe specifically. That's tribal !
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Maxi112: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
krysTein:

Bro y De gist or should we start twerking??
hope say na only u waka come? alright make I go do press up I'd come
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Maxi112: 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
I can marry any trib in Nigeria cause am not a tribalistic bigot..... but I can't witstand marrying an hausa girl I just hate every thing abt them dey makes me sick
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by ishiamu(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
BrightEye:

you were saying I couldn't marry igbo, as if you'd known my mind. And you mentioned that tribe specifically. That's tribal !

Mtchew I put it on ya lack of cash, besides is my tribe huh?
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Africans and ethnocentrism/tribalism.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
BrightEye:

which one would you prefer love to connect you with?
You still don't get it , do you. It's not about tribe , it's never about tribe.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by itstpia8: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Maxi112:
I can marry any trib in Nigeria cause am not a tribalistic bigot.....

I cannot marry from every tribe in Nigeria.

whoever considers that tribalistic, that is your own tea cup.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
itstpia8:

It's passive tribalism grin
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by itstpia8: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It's passive tribalism grin

whatever!

you are tribalistic too!

Just because someone has different preferences than yours doesnt mean you need to go ninja on the person!

It is not a crime to marry from your own tribe!

and plz quit the passive aggressive emoticon rubbish!
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
itstpia8:

whatever!

you are tribalistic too!

Just because someone has different preferences than yours doesnt mean you need to go ninja on the person!

It is not a crime to marry from your own tribe!

and plz quit the passive aggressive emoticon rubbish!

Whoa! Attack mode: Deactivate. I'm not tribalistic at all.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by itstpia8: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Whoa! Attack mode: Deactivate. I'm very tribalistic .

are you not even from that place where the inhabitants come here to attack Nigerians and blacks all the time?

I'm surprised you are forming holy here, shame is not for everybody i suppose!

Keep on preaching!
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
itstpia8:

are you not even from that place where the inhabitants come here to attack Nigerians and blacks all the time?

I'm surprised you are forming holy here, shame is not for everybody i suppose!

Keep on preaching!

You're speaking of one troll. I'm not tribalistic, neither are the handful of people who've come here to denounce him, like myself.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by BrightEye(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
ishiamu:

Mtchew I put it on ya lack of cash, besides is my tribe huh?
ayaf hea u ooo so money earn ur girls?
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by itstpia8: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

You're speaking of one troll. I'm not tribalistic, neither are the handful of people who've come here to denounce him, like myself.

my point is, troll, you should not be quick to point fingers when your kinsmen are experts in what you are pointing at!

tell those who sent you that you couldnt deliver the message!

1 Like

Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
itstpia8:

my point is, troll, you should not be quick to point fingers when your kinsmen are experts in what you are pointing at!

tell those who sent you that you couldnt deliver the message!

*Liked*
Lol. But I condemned all of Africa in my comment tongue
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Maxi112: 8:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
itstpia8:

ok....
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by itstpia8: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Orisirisi iwofa sha!

Ebi e ko!

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Reasons​ Why Masturbation Isn't Good For You / See What These Secondary School Girls Do In School / See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.