Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,343 members, 7,836,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? (4263 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Can You Guess Their Ethnic Groups? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by BrightEye(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
If you were asked to marry
between these three ethnic tribes,
which one would u choose ?

As for me, I always go for Hausa girls. I am Yoruba, but maybe it is because I was born among them.

Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nigeria is one irrespective of the different ethnic groups.

Say no to tribalism.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Tpave(m): 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Anywhere wey the love carry me go, na there i go land.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by BrightEye(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Nigeria is one irrespective of the different ethnic groups.

Say no to tribalism.

which one can you marry from as a woman ?
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
BrightEye:

which one can you marry from as a woman ?
i can marry from any tribe provided i love the man.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by BrightEye(m): 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tpave:
Anywhere wey the love carry me go, na there i go land.

which one would you prefer love to connect you with?
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2015
This is a very foolish question. One doesn't get to chose the ethnic group the person he/she marries is going to come from. You don't chose who you get to fall in love with. You can fall in love with someone from any of those ethnic groups you mentioned. Love is no respecter of tribe or ethnicity.

I don't know who the woman I am going to marry is, and I don't know what tribe she is going to belong. Her tribe isn't my concern and it shouldn't me anyone else's.

No one should marry for tribe, because it's not what's essential in a relationship. When marrying someone, what you should be concerned about is how true the love you both have for each other is, how strong the bond of friendship and trust you have for each other is, and how compatible you both are as a couple, not your tribe.

We are all Nigerians. We shouldn't be defined by tribe. Tribe is just a label, it doesn't have any thing to do with our personalities and decisions we make as human beings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by MzPecs(f): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:
This is a very foolish question. One doesn't get to chose the ethnic group the person he/she marries is going to come from. You don't chose who you get to fall in love with. You can fall in love with someone from any of those ethnic groups you mentioned. Love is no respecter of tribe or ethnicity.

I don't know who the woman I am going to marry is, and I don't know what tribe she is going to belong. Her tribe isn't my concern and it shouldn't me anyone else's.

No one should marry for tribe, because it's not what's essential in a relationship. When marrying someone, what you should be concerned about is how true the love you both have for each other is, how strong the bond of friendship and trust you have for each other is, and how compatible you both are as a couple, not your tribe.

We are all Nigerians. We shouldn't be defined by tribe. Tribe is just label, it doesn't have any thing to do with our personalities and decisions we make as human beings.
I concur buh damn...

You're just too mean! angry
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

I concur buh damn...

You're just too mean! angry

How am I mean?
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by MzPecs(f): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:

How am I mean?
Your approach to the question was mean!
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Your approach to the question was mean!

How? Wasn't the question a foolish one?
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by MzPecs(f): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:

How? Wasn't the question a foolish one?
Might be foolish to you and might make sense to another person! angry

1 Like

Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Might be foolish to you and might make sense to another person! angry

Yea, that's true. But that's doesn't change the nature of the question from being a foolish one.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by MzPecs(f): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:

Anybody it makes sense to, is foolish.
Oh! I rest my case then.. cool
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by BrightEye(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Decker:

We are all Nigerians. We shouldn't be defined by tribe. Tribe is just a label, it doesn't have any thing to do with our personalities and decisions we make as human beings.

Sometimes, not all questions like this are foolish one. And your accusations toward them could be terrible than the so-called tribalism. Think on the last statement of the op, and know he doesn't mean anything tribal here, but maybe, acceptability of the world we find ourselves.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by obiorathesubtle: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Whether we accept it or not. There's tribalism in the country!

I'm Igbo and I'll marry from yoruba because it's cheap, they're obedient, I love their language, they're good people, lots of values.

Will never marry from Hausa because they're the main problem of this country! They're extreme tribalists!

Will never marry from Igbo because the women are mostly robots and they let themselves go after marriage, it's frustrating. Majority of the men who cheat are married to Igbo women!

Will never marry from the south-south because they'll kill you with sex! Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom, Calabar, Edo, Delta. I hate too much sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by krysTein(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

I'm Igbo and I'll marry from yoruba because it's cheap, they're obedient, I love their language, they're good people, lots of values.

Will never marry from Hausa because they're the main problem of this country! They're extreme tribalists!

Will never marry from Igbo because the women are mostly robots and they let themselves go after marriage, it's frustrating. Majority of the men who cheat are married to Igbo women!

Will never marry from the south-south because they'll kill you with sex! Bayelsa, Akwa-Ibom, Calabar, Edo, Delta. I hate too much sex.

Bro y De gist or should we start twerking??
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
Very funny u
obiorathesubtle:

Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by coolhumble(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
One can marry from any tribe, i married from akwa ibom and i am a yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Laveda(f): 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Oh! I rest my case then.. cool
grin
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by ishiamu(m): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
[s][/s]
BrightEye:

As for me, I always go for Hausa girls. I am Yoruba, but maybe it is because I was born among them.
[s][/s]

Just say you can't pay igbo's bride price poor dude angry
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by MzPecs(f): 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Laveda:
grin
Hehehehe

The guy is something else!
*runs outta thread before he comes in*

grin grin grin
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by firstking01(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
BrightEye:

am nt a tribalist....so, i can marry frm any of those tribes...and ur tryna be tribalistic here...i hope dis wnt cause e-tribalistic war.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Laveda(f): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
MzPecs:

Hehehehe

The guy is something else!
*runs outta thread before he comes in*

grin grin grin
Run faster grin grin grin
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by BrightEye(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
ishiamu:
[/s][s]

Just say you can't pay igbo's bride price poor dude angry

you are the so-called tribalist we have been looking for here.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Yoruba ladies don't stay with one husband.Ibo ladies are commodities.I prefer Hausa ladies.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by MzPecs(f): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Laveda:
Run faster grin grin grin
Heheheheheh grin grin grin
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Anywhere I find love. You can cope with anyone when the love is there.
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by NinaNigeria(f): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ibgo all de way. I love deir language and clothes
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
if ur nt fine: NO no manners: NO no tribe: NO no future: NO
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by BrightEye(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mprepz:
if ur nt fine: NO no manners: NO no tribe: NO no future: NO
ill strive to have the 4 qualities u mentiond then...lol .
Re: Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? by ishiamu(m): 6:28am On Dec 04, 2015
BrightEye:

you are the so-called tribalist we have been looking for here.

What makes me a tribalist. Just say it..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Counter-thread: Facts About Ibo Guys / What Is Your Real Name? / I Told Her To Give Me My Condom Afta Everything And She Frowned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.