Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) (66104 Views)

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by kelvin1191(m): 7:36am On Dec 04, 2015
gud for u
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by saeedadepoju: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2015
You are very lucky,
your story could have been odigbere.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Agalasis(m): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Agalasis(m): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2015
That ur leg looks like a woman's leg.
Abeg o,wer u walking with ur head down and ur legs up,or was it dat d bullet hit an electric pole and then bounced back downward to hit ur foot?
I wish u wot u wish Nigeria/Nigerians!
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by lanremayo: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2015
For the guy that was shot on d leg, what re found there @ that time, I heard from a reliable source that after those IPOB closed the main bridge , they began to throw stones and sarchet water @ solders ....then in d middle of the nite, the solder said everyone should go back to his or her vehicle.... but if u don't have any u will be dealt with....many were shot on d legs just like u....
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Banter1(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2015
Gabaleve:
The story sounds fake,where is your reference?
how can somebody wish him self such? But if it is Tonto dike eating sugar cane you people will believe it right? Smh
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Austeenite(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2015
O boy, who send u
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Ephemmm: 8:24am On Dec 04, 2015
raumdeuter:
Only leg? That incompetent soldier who cant even shoot on target should be demoted

even though we all know say you dey lie. Na guinea worm catch you for leg from drinking dirty water

See the mattress of one of the owners of Lagos who keep the economy of the Southwest moving

tongue tongue tongue Don't kill person here ooooo: I thought they said only Hausa and Yorubas are dirty.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Bgorgeous: 8:32am On Dec 04, 2015
Omo see the kind of foam u sleep on kai u be Mumu even in detention Nnamdi Kalu does not sleep on such
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by mart2k(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Andyblaze:
Guys help me and thank God ooo
was cut in the foot, had to rush myself to a nearby clinic as no one was ready to help and I was mini-operated on and stitched up...can't really walk for now, but I thank God I didn't bleed to death.

Hope to get better soon as I have a video shoot by next saturday.

Leg? Y not head. Next time u hear bia.. U wl not wait to hear fra..k
Lucky u
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by mart2k(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sorry Bro.

But wait ootongue

Nah so ur leg long?

You still dey see ur shoe size 4 market?
Na d area shoe maker dey construct his shoes. C his legs like canoe
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by mart2k(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2015
attacker231:
See bed oooo. Chineke.
that shows u d level of poverty in ibo land

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by jane0000(f): 9:29am On Dec 04, 2015
sabi99:
ar u in any way related to jennifer lopez, coz u resemble her
Lmao. Funny you. Thanks!
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Goridoe(m): 9:33am On Dec 04, 2015
Pangea:
grin
Attention seeker!
That your bed?
How many times you don wee wee on am?

Guys just use the word GRAPHIC anyhow!
The only thing graphic in that picture is the shit smeared bed.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by sabi99(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2015
efilefun:
lol this ur punchline weak
den make d punchline strong, it won't cost u anything to do that
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by sabi99(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2015
jane0000:
Lmao. Funny you. Thanks!
welcome......am stayn in abuja too, wch syd do u stay........
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by jane0000(f): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2015
sabi99:
welcome......am stayn in abuja too, wch syd do u stay........
lol. Don't think that will be a good idea saying it in public.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by nikkydon: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Disgusting bed,leg,gusshhh!!!! Mtchewwwww angryDisgusting bed,leg,gusshhh!!!! Mtchewwwww
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by sabi99(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2015
jane0000:
lol. Don't think that will be a good idea saying it in public.
ok, how else could I av askd? Add me on whatsapp then or BBM
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by tugo(f): 11:32am On Dec 04, 2015
To copy these tune press 1.....
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2015
nikkiking:
like seriously.......he's leg longer than dangote cement grin

No wonder the shooter targeted he's foot shocked him know say e nogo miss.

Guy you want use laff kill person. Please leave those misguided youths protesting for Biafra.
Bringing down the Igbos to the level of the Northerners will not be accepted.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by niyi123: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:
one question...

Are u a farmer? angry

Sorry two questions

How many girls have agreed to be knacked on that bed?

As I see ur leg and bed.. I think we need BIAFRA cos situation of this country is getting critical

Soap and cream very expensive.. Importation of bedsheet have been banned too..

Bros forget the bed, even those that claimed to be big girls dont look at bed anywhere they find themselves is where they do it

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
You should be shot in the head grin grin
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by alaskido(m): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Were you just passing by or you were an active member in the protest or the bullet caught you in the leg while lying down in your bed at Onitsha bridge or in PHC.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by coolitempa(f): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Why are you thanking God.....should you not be happy to die for Biafra.....is it not Biafra or death.....olodo..... cheesy

Eshinwaju my love......see you later...... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue....miss you loads.. smiley
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Eshinwaju: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
coolitempa:

Eshinwaju my love......see you later...... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue....miss you loads.. smiley

I see you are online. Love you too, my darling. Let's catch a late night movie together?
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by coolitempa(f): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Eshinwaju:

I see you are online. Love you too, my darling. Let's catch a late night movie together?

Sure thing...see you soonest...... wink wink wink tongue
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Eshinwaju: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
coolitempa:

Sure thing...see you soonest...... wink wink wink tongue

Okies.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by jane0000(f): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2015
sabi99:
ok, how else could I av askd? Add me on whatsapp then or BBM
Lol.. I will let you know sir when am less busy.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by sabi99(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2015
jane0000:
that's ok by me.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by chinamims(f): 12:05am On Dec 06, 2015
Dat bed shaaaaa!!!!!eye sore . u say video shoot? as wakapass or palace guard?
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by sabi99(m): 3:17pm On Feb 27, 2016
jane0000:
how r u? I av waited for 4months now for ur contact, hope u are less busy now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) / Nigerian Women Vs Ethiopian Women / Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.