Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) (66086 Views)

"This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / Man Uses His Leg As Bait To Catch A Big Anaconda. Pics,video. / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by starG7(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ndo undecided
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by hyperflex(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze:
Guys help me and thank God ooo
was cut in the foot, had to rush myself to a nearby clinic as no one was ready to help and I was mini-operated on and stitched up...can't really walk for now, but I thank God I didn't bleed to death.

Hope to get better soon as I have a video shoot by next saturday.

Cc : lalasticlala seun
Sorry mate. Hope ur not joining them sha. Make one e no be like the Beer Hall Putsch wey Hitler go do and they got shot. Abeg stand aloof. I am still waiting for that Biafra guy that dissed me to come herr again. Sorry bruv. Heal quick
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by harry509: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze:
was cut in the foot, had to rush myself to a nearby clinic as no one was ready to help and I was mini-operated on and stitched up...can't really walk for now, but I thank God I didn't bleed to death.

Cc : lalasticlala seun
is a only jobless boys n girls will protest 4 biafra, bcus they said it wudt resuit 2 any violence mitcheeeeewwwww. Aldoh I wish u quick recovery my friend.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by dhateeboi(m): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
and some fools said it's a peaceful protest they engage in??
some even said they've got no arms 'n ammunition..
SMH for u, u've not seem nothing
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by kennyddonn(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
nikkypearl:
AndyBlaze..i dont belive you.. tongue
do u have believe in ursef?
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by themejiwalker(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
I feel for the babe that visits you though. sad

Refugee bed.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by mandax: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
TunjiMsp:
Hope you are just there to shoot video and not one of those of jobless ndi aras that bent on crippling the economy of the East like Boko Haram did to the north

The southwest nearly crippled Lagos when MKO Abiola had the last Tea. Alas, Nigeria recognized the power of the southwest as two Iyorubas were allowed to fly the flag of the two most powerful politicial parties.

Any Igbo who doesn't understand the importance of the protest for Biafra is a complete Mugu.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by kennyddonn(m): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
nikkypearl:
AndyBlaze..i dont belive you.. tongue
do u have believe in ursef?u see person wey wrap hin leg like that, until d leg comot before u go believe.shiooooor
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Naff24(f): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Tallesty1:
Sorry Bro.

But wait ootongue

Nah so ur leg long?

You still dey see ur shoe size 4 market?
Kikikikikikikikikikiki grin grin grin grin
Chai.....human beans tongue
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
cupidhero:

Your post just made me miss someone legendary who died in 1997@Who shot ya
notorious big right?
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Ayo25: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Next time you won't be so lucky......
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
You think you are Biggie asking Tupac? Lol

madridguy:
@ OP, Who Shot Ya ? Don't call lalasticlala and seun until you explain how it happened. Wish you speedy recovery.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lool...ndi Ara
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sorry bro..Una wey dey yab am no knw how hard it is fr him..talkin of his bed and shit..na waa una
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by norriswood(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
sorry but stay away from biafrat ,if u die that all .
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Praisemuyi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Happy for you
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze:

. so they couldn't find other easily accessible parts of the body to cut. They had to reach for somewhere as low as your foot
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by missKiffy(f): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Why are you thanking God.....should you not be happy to die for Biafra.....is it not Biafra or death.....olodo..... cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Op change dat bed na,se make we do fundraising for u ni?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by naijafella(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wetin u dey do there?...mtooorrrr tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by missKiffy(f): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pangea:
grin
Attention seeker!
That your bed?
How many times you don wee wee on am?

Guys just use the word GRAPHIC anyhow!
The only thing graphic in that picture is the shit smeared bed.
Una wicked o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by gretblue: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
mandax:

The southwest nearly crippled Lagos when MKO Abiola had the last Tea. Alas, Nigeria recognized the power of the southwest as two Iyorubas were allowed to fly the flag of the two most powerful politicial parties.

Any Igbo who doesn't understand the importance of the protest for Biafra is a complete Mugu.
Abiola contested and won election.The last time ibos presented any presidential candidate was 1999 asap the Ojukwu couldn't even win his Nnewi LGA.Instead of presenting a vomidable Ibo presidential material.you have decided to be tooling Abobaku aka GEJ till 2056.Abi you want an Ibo president on a player of gold without election.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by naijafella(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
TWOWAYMIRROR:
Lool...ndi Ara

Rubbish...copying apple products in Aba market even on flags grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
You could probably be one of the HEROS PAST that the Biafrans will be singing in their national anthem as it is in My country, Nigeria. That could be your price in the nation building. Wish you quick recovery.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Sanchase: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
I think you should use the lyrics in your video shoot

"Shot in the legs while out in da street with da Biafrans chasing shadows".

Why da hell would you get involved with a struggle that has failed even before it started.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by octacores: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
attacker231:
See bed oooo. Chineke.
Woooow
Best comment.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pangea:
grin
Attention seeker!
That your bed?

Jesu!!! I can't stop laughing oh.
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
kennyddonn:
do u have believe in ursef?u see person wey wrap hin leg like that, until d leg comot before u go believe.shiooooor
English hard oooo
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by suwalee(f): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Andyblaze:

all these MODS Banning ppl plz o wah happened to freedom of speech
Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Lisaflex(f): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Heineken:
Guy you just create thread to disgrace yourself. See your legs as e dirty like pig own... That your bed ehn,if them use am for exchange I swear na one plastic spoon e worth.

Lol.. Haba! Easy na...Ds dude will kill himself o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pangea:
grin
Attention seeker!
That your bed?

You wicked ooooo cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) / Nigerian Women Vs Ethiopian Women / Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.