Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery (1982 Views)

Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by pickabeau1: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Sad... but good enough the justice system works in the US

Found alive! Fifteen-year-old girl is rescued from home of 41-year-old kidnapper who snatched her after meeting her online - then held her at his home, raped her, made her clean his house and told her to lose weight.

Alexis 'Lexi' Boroviak, 15, was found Tuesday afternoon being held against her will in a home located in Marthasville, Missouri
She was last seen at her home in Brooklyn, Ohio more than 500 miles away on November 8
Chris Schroeder, 41, has been arrested and is facing both state and federal charges
According to the FBI's criminal complaint, Schroeder and Lexi met on social media app Kik and the teenager said she was unhappy at home
He then met her and drove her to his home, were he forced her to clean and have sex with him
He also told the teenager she need to lose weight and change her physical appearance
He also destroyed her cell phone and SIM card. Authorities found two video cameras recording the bed in the room Lexi was staying in, and upon reviewing the videos found one of the pair having sexual intercourse.
Lexi said she wanted to go home and Schroeder refused to allow this. She said she was afraid of him because he had so many guns.

Lexi went to walk her family's dog around 7:30pm on Sunday November 8 and just ten minutes later her stepsister walked inside to say the dog was wandering around in front of the house and Lexi was nowhere to be found.
Thousands came together to try and help locate the teenager, including actor Nicholas Cage and the three women who spent a decade held captive in a Cleveland house of horrors.

Fox 8 reports that police had said last month shortly after Lexi disappeared: 'At this time, while her location is yet unknown, several pieces of credible information suggest that Alexis had made plans to run away.

'She had clearly informed friends and extended family members of her intention, but did not offer any solid information as to her intended destination.'

Police said that Missouri Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force worked with the Ohio Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force in helping to locate Lexi.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3343441/Found-alive-Ohio-girl-15-discovered-Missouri-home-man-41-met-online-nearly-month-kidnapped-raped-clean-house-told-lose-weight.html#ixzz3tHSm166q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by thorpido(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Psycho!
One of the dangers of the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by taryour(f): 9:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Another persons child. Just look at his face like that of an hippopotamus. Anuhofia.

1 Like

Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2015
Vulnerable girls everywhere are easy prey.
They will talk to strangers thinking an angel will deliver then from the hell they think they are living in.
All smokescreen

If she had been with him long enough she would be the one protecting him from being prosecuted. Stockholm syndrome setting in.

1 Like

Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by SAMBARRY: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
Teenagers and their cockroach brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
Wicked man.
Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by 5minsmadness: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
A 15yr old chatting with a 41yr old stranger online and then following stranger to his home.

Poor parental Upbringing.
Poor moral compass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Just came to check if he's Nigerian. Only a Nigerian man could be so despicable, right? Right?
Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by pickabeau1: 4:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:
Just came to check if he's Nigerian. Only a Nigerian man could be so despicable, right? Right?

A Daniel is come to judgement!
Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by Mintayo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Smh... See the gap sef.
Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by crackhaus: 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:
Bush meats and cave men reside only within the confines of Nigeria...according to the BBC.
Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by raumdeuter: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Nigerian men
Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
crackhaus:

Bush meats and cave men reside only within the confines of Nigeria...according to the BBC.

Ah, I see. Now, I understand the wisdom.
Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by taryour(f): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

Ah, I see. Now, I understand the wisdom.
Lol. Clown. Lol
Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
taryour:

Lol. Clown. Lol

Tee-Wai, mama o. grin grin grin. How are you and yours?
Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by taryour(f): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Timbuktou:

Tee-Wai, mama o. grin grin grin. How are you and yours?

Awa wa o. Mo gentle o. Complements of the season to you and all yours.

1 Like

Re: Ohio Teenager Found After Kidnap For Sex Slavery by Pidggin(f): 1:44am On Dec 05, 2015
White people

(1) (Reply)

Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! / How My Husband Killed My Only Son / Please how do I Handle This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.