Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Haha: She Finished The Old Man!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Haha: She Finished The Old Man!! (1329 Views)

45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex / Haha! If This Is Your Ex. At Your Wedding! What Would You Do. / HaHa Can't Stop Laughing. Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between A Girl And Her Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haha: She Finished The Old Man!! by agbitaj(m): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Haha: She Finished The Old Man!! by Cutehector(m): 11:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Looooool... He saw a very very baaaaaaad thing
Re: Haha: She Finished The Old Man!! by wtfCode: 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
hahahahaaha...the old man was knocked out
Re: Haha: She Finished The Old Man!! by ladyF(f): 11:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Imagine!!!
Re: Haha: She Finished The Old Man!! by Strawman: 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
But who left the big stone on the way like that nau?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Haha: She Finished The Old Man!! by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 04, 2015
But he was doing perfectly fine when I saw him this morning. Ctfu.
Re: Haha: She Finished The Old Man!! by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2015
I swear I wish thts how some of this yansh freak generation dies on the sight of heavy ukwu!! grin it will help reduce plenty bad bad things ni lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nairaland Romance Section Infested With Males / My Girl Friend Wants Me Back But I Already Moved On. Help! / "Guys,10 Ways To Successfully Cheat without Getting Caught."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.