Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) (61004 Views)

Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Photos From Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Bash / Gumsu Sani-Abacha Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock, Gets A Peck From Zahra (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015
She has a wide stomach,she can consume world bank.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2015
Innocent looking girl...
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by ayinde2ade(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2015
queenoflafia:
If she like make she eat the apple Wey her dad eat remain grin
cheesy
queenoflafia:
If she like make she eat the apple Wey her dad eat remain grin
she sef no go wan try am nw

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by geesampower(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
mike404:
ARE YOU NOT SUPPOSE TO
BE MOURNING YOUR DEAD SISTER
Bloggers and lies. Are u sure that lady was her sister? Bloggers disgust me. And if true then this girl is one heartless desperate ***** imagine displaying the corpse of a sister the way she did. A sane person would only. Post pictures of the damsel when she was alive. This vivian disgusts me
Eugenedimgba:
It took you just a day to mourn your "blood sister"?
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Remember ur dad in heaven o, oh sorry, i learnt dat they dont eat shrimps there, buh wharever thing he is eating righ now, just pray for him cos he has tried for u b4 he left (eventho @ the dentriment of Nigerians shocked)
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by niyi123: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2015
Start eaten rubbish, instead of you to stick to your tuwo skinkafa you were busy eaten junk foods that always send people to early grave. Go and ask people likes of obasanjo, they dont eat this kind things too much, that is why he always look agile and healthy at 80 plus.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2015
confamgist237:
tongue tongue tongue

ole oni ije ku ije... oshin grin ;

Endtime omo baba werey
Like.. if u know this kind of Yoruba speaker cheesy. Oshin!

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by funkyibodude(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2015
smsomega:
This is just one of the many reasons the father looted the nation dry, so that the children can feed fat. Imagine traveling to Cameroon to eat this!
she lives in Cameroon.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Pidggin(f): 10:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Her father's wish has been realised, he stole our money so that his kids/grandkids and generation yet unborn can live like this angry

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Malocity(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmmm! How does that change the price of fuel?
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by bummyla(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Madam you trek from Nigeria go Cameroon! As only you wan chop all those shrimps! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by LordPhilip(m): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2015
smsomega:
This is just one of the many reasons the father looted the nation dry, so that the children can feed fat. Imagine traveling to Cameroon to eat this!
did she specify that she travelled all the way to Cameroon to eat that?
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2015
Person wey dem suppose stone to death
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 04, 2015
Ibime:

Only in Nigeria will someone rob your commonwealth and flaunt it in your face while you react sheepishly like the OP above with stupid statements like:

"Guess, the hunger at that moment was so real for her to demand that , Hahahaah , indeed funny pictures"

If your blood does not boil seeing such pictures, then you are part of the problem with Nigeria.

!
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by alaskido(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2015
If she like, let her eat all the seafoods and plants. The end product na shit. I prefer my amala, ewedu and gbegiri soup with assorted meat.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Akakwa: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2015
omoh d girl fine o
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2015
they steal the money for everybody for themselves and their children and their children's children.

barawo bansa shege.

Karma is way too slow for my liking.

all ye mugus defending deziani and gej see ya life.

don't worry in a few years time the pictures of their children and children's children eating shrimps and lobsters will flood the internet like that of the mumu up there, you will still be smoking garri for your life.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by diego13: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2015
Greedy like her papa
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by opribo(m): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Chai, what work does she do yet see how our commonwealth is been wasted, and my brothers are out there in diaspora hustling and the ones back home are oppressed and killed over their God given resources. No way we must go #Ndigbo-maraihe. Its time for us to go back to our fatherland.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by jaybee(f): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2015
mike404:
ARE YOU NOT SUPPOSE TO BE MOURNING YOUR DEAD SISTER

do you mourn your dead forever?
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Sunseeker: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2015
Dry Fish...Hugh Un-trimmed Dry prawns.....Ordinary salad leaves, Brocolli and 2 slice of potatoes... WOW or Yuk...Mtcheeew So What ??!!

This is the best of Cameroon dining NOT a posh Restaurant in Knightsbridge London !! BORINGGGG undecided
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by mahyowah(m): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2015
gluttony! Reminds me of the man in the background.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by micci: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2015
frosh!!
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by samuelshowunmi1(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2015
Which kind food be this.
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Burgain(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2015
damton:
She's a replica of the dark Googled Late General
"dark googled".... Adjectival phrase grin
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by damton(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2015
Burgain:
"dark googled".... Adjectival phrase grin

Don't get it though
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by gbishman: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Like father like daughter. Greedy bastards
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by PreyingMantis(m): 12:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
smsomega:
Shut up your mouth! Tell us your father's name, lets open his file and see if he's not guilty.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by cutekhalifa(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
angry angry angry the daughter of the most corrupt head of state in the history of mankind, if I were them, I dey go wear mask cover my face like lagbaja, because the wound which dem papa inflict to common Nigerian,it scars is much visible, that bogus expensive food is part of our rooted money, abacha & his enter family are corrupt and Evil, no wonder people's of kano's refuse to Vote for muhammad abacha as executive governor of Kano state... Instead of looking for cheap publicity with our money, she should have donate that food to IDP camp in north east, angry what am I saying, after all our oil president buhari said her papa (Abacha) no steal Nigeria money....
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by chat2deen(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
smsomega:

At times some of us won't make research or know things about someone before we judge dem or comment on dem negatively! For ur information she is married to a billionaire fadil bayero who is from cameroon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
madridguy:
Continue to RIP my great hero.

Fool, wich hero him be??
Person wey been dey kill people anyhow for this country like Bkh, u com dey call am hero.

You're sick upstairs
Re: Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) by nairamaniac: 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
I don't blame her for feeling like a celebrity of recent.
I blame Jonathan. people like her her meant to be hiding in shame over sins of her father till death sends for her.
Jonathan was sooo baaaaad he made preceding useless leaders like abacha and obj seem like celebrities & role-models today.
Never again would such bad luck happen to our dearly beloved country again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Nullifies Bayelsa Governorship Election / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.