Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Girls Dnt Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Dnt Call (1630 Views)

Dnt Trust Women, My Experience As A Privileged Observer / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / If Ur Dateing A Guy Dat Is Fear Frm U Ad He Dnt Call Stady Lik Befor Pls Did Dat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Dnt Call by Dnero5: 5:05am On May 30, 2009
Y is't dat girls dnt like caling any girl dat doesnot cal i belive she doesnt like me i need comments
Re: Girls Dnt Call by patwhizkid(f): 5:08am On May 30, 2009
Wataguan. . .are yu a L?
Re: Girls Dnt Call by richo2: 5:11am On May 30, 2009
lol, thats true. all my girlfriends back in naija never used to call, they will just flash and wait for me to call back. its only if i dnt call back then they wud finally call.i wonder what girls do with credit. some just like seeing high balance when they press *556#
Re: Girls Dnt Call by 190: 5:22am On May 30, 2009
@last poster
ure rite
they like seein u have 500naira credit in there
ur validity xpires the year 2222 after typin #124#
they are all lik dat xcept my current chick of course!
Re: Girls Dnt Call by C2H5OH(f): 5:58am On May 30, 2009
lol
Re: Girls Dnt Call by 190: 6:14am On May 30, 2009
its true
others use their credit in glo chat and other stuffs
girls are really silly! grin grin

now watch dem bite me! grin grin
Re: Girls Dnt Call by edogram(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2009

where have u been
Re: Girls Dnt Call by SeanT21(f): 6:28am On May 30, 2009
Dnero5:

Y is't dat girls dnt like caling any girl dat doesnot cal i belive she doesnt like me i need comments

She has no interest in U!! Plain n simple!!
Re: Girls Dnt Call by C2H5OH(f): 6:29am On May 30, 2009
SeanT21:

She has no interest in U!! Plain n simple!!
True that. angry She also might be busy.
Re: Girls Dnt Call by SeanT21(f): 6:31am On May 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

True that. angry She also might be busy.

No Girl is 2 busy to call the one she likes or love.
Re: Girls Dnt Call by C2H5OH(f): 6:33am On May 30, 2009
SeanT21:

No Girl is 2 busy to call the one she likes or love.
embarassed
Re: Girls Dnt Call by 190: 6:36am On May 30, 2009
@edo
bro im cool ohh
notin much
jst dat nland kinda pisses me these days

bt where did u find that yansh 4rm in ur oda post
Re: Girls Dnt Call by SeanT21(f): 6:39am On May 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

embarassed

its the truth!!

If she said she was busy, SHE LIED
!!
Re: Girls Dnt Call by C2H5OH(f): 6:49am On May 30, 2009
SeanT21:

its the truth!!

If she said she was busy, SHE LIED
!!

Then what should you do?
Re: Girls Dnt Call by lordjonie(m): 6:54am On May 30, 2009
dats 1 of d way 2 knw if ur gurl truly luvs u. if she does, she wil cal no mata wot. if she's too busy jst 2 cal, den she's too busy 2 rememba u (tokn 4rm xperience)
Re: Girls Dnt Call by Sissy3(f): 6:59am On May 30, 2009
why not call her then?

she dont call then you call
Re: Girls Dnt Call by davenport(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2009
My Ex used to do a lot of textin while i do a lot of callin. sumtimes she cals for abt 10 to 20 secs. den i call back to finish our gist. Dat way i don't mind sendin rchge cards. sumtimes i send sum mind blowin txts.

If ur grl does neither, ithink sumtin's up.
Re: Girls Dnt Call by SeanT21(f): 7:11am On May 30, 2009
C2H5OH:

Then what should you do?

Let her go. Dont waste your time with a gal that is 2 "busy" 4 U!!
Re: Girls Dnt Call by whitelexi(m): 10:00am On May 30, 2009
Most girls wont call u if they dont give a damn. . . They value their mobile credit too much to waste it where they think there's no potential. On the other hand, if she or they like u, your phone batteries will die before 12noon daily after a full charge overnight. I had to buy an extra travel charger which is in my office drawer cos they call and call and call until your battery goes dead! grin
Re: Girls Dnt Call by Igwe9(m): 10:21am On May 30, 2009
whitelexi:

Most girls wont call u if they dont give a damn. . .  They value their mobile credit too much to waste it where they think there's no potential. On the other hand, if she or they like u, your phone batteries will die before 12noon daily after a full charge overnight. I had to buy an extra travel charger which is in my office drawer cos they call and call and call until your battery goes dead! grin
So, you 're in here whilst your house is on fire somewhere, huh! cheesy grin
@ post
I guess this applies solely to the Unserious ones
Re: Girls Dnt Call by richo2: 10:48am On May 31, 2009
whitelexi:

Most girls wont call u if they dont give a damn. . . They value their mobile credit too much to waste it where they think there's no potential. On the other hand, if she or they like u, your phone batteries will die before 12noon daily after a full charge overnight. I had to buy an extra travel charger which is in my office drawer cos they call and call and call until your battery goes dead! grin

the sad part is that na u provide the credit wey dem de use run down ur battery embarassed
Re: Girls Dnt Call by vinja: 10:50am On May 31, 2009
Wasteles thread
Re: Girls Dnt Call by whitelexi(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2009
So, you 're in here whilst your house is on fire somewhere, huh!
@ post
I guess this applies solely to the Unserious ones

Some fires dont need the fire service, just ignore them for long enough and they'll quench themselves grin

the sad part is that na u provide the credit wey dem de use run down ur battery

Bro, u know exactly what i'm talking about grin

@Topic: I actually met girls who never call, i also met those who call only when u dont call for a while, then i also met those who cant live 1hr without hearing your voice. . . I think its just u need some luck to land the good ones grin
Re: Girls Dnt Call by MaiSuya(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2009
vinja:

Wasteles thread

Your eagerness to denounce this thread ought not to preclude your ability to construct in what remotely resembles English Language. yeye

@poster,

I feel you 100%. It's as though there is an unwritten law which says that guys must always do the calling, while babes do the answering.  angry This thing don cause wahala btw me and my babe tire. . . and its not fair. . .  cry
Re: Girls Dnt Call by whitelexi(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2009
I feel you 100%. It's as though there is an unwritten law which says that guys must always do the calling, while babes do the answering.   This thing don cause wahala btw me and my babe tire. . . and its not fair. . . 

You miss a scheduled call for whatever reason and they demand a 2 week long break grin grin grin

@Seun: I don tire with this copying and pasting of quotes! Make this site IE8 compliant pls!
Re: Girls Dnt Call by yme1(f): 2:12pm On May 31, 2009
well not all girls
if there is one thing i love doing
it is calling and text messages
i call all my friends including my non-frds grin
Re: Girls Dnt Call by AmAlone: 2:42pm On May 31, 2009
y me:

well not all girls
if there is one thing i love doing
it is calling and text messages
i call all my friends including my non-frds grin

which kine call b dat
you call them--ok
how often? and how much airtime do you load say a week!

Ok. . . .
ringing. . . . Hello! hw far? call me back grin grin grin
half second grin grin grin grin
all na still call abi?

y me hw far na?
Re: Girls Dnt Call by lordjonie(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2009
no maney no luv, no luv no call
Re: Girls Dnt Call by zerocool(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2009
i believe girls do call (cos most of them av enough credit on their phone and/or they get credit easier frm whoever than guys). But if she doesn't call u,it means there is another guy,she uses her credit to buzz.
Re: Girls Dnt Call by C2H5OH(f): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2009
Girl won't call when they're not interested. don't even force the issue. just erase erase her number from your phone and her out of your left completely.

nonsense!
Re: Girls Dnt Call by biola44: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2009
@poster: another dude is receiving d calls! grin
Re: Girls Dnt Call by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2009
hold up guys, my gf is at skool, i send her recharge cards every weekend. she calls for like 2 minutes, d rest text. does that mean some1 out there is getting the rest? what d @#$% embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Souvenirs-ideas Anyone? / I Think I Am Getting Depressed: Help! / Live Commentary: Traditional Wedding Between Xynerise & Skydeep.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.