Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? (1827 Views)

Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Pls Am I Justified On What I Did To My Ex Girlfriend At Shoprite Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2015
[url][/url]Can't seem to get any cool topic for this thread but here is the main aim

Guys (men not boys), why is it that when a man cheats it's waved off with the claims that he's a man but when a woman cheats she's a grand hoe?
Is there any justification for a cheating spouse of the male gender ?
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by IamLEGEND1: 10:44am On Dec 04, 2015
na where u get this info from?
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na where u get this info from?
Typical naija answering questions with questions.... Well I guess the saying a man can't eat from one pot of soup till he dies justified this thread

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by obiorathesubtle: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2015
I really dunno undecided but cheating is fun, women love it when their men cheat, they just hate being on the wrong side grin
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Cholls(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2015
My sister are you just waking-up ni.
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
[url]Men are like keys, women are like locks[/url]
So y'all go about unlocking more keys?
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by obiorathesubtle: 10:51am On Dec 04, 2015
Precel1:

So y'all go about unlocking more keys?
that's just the way it is. A key's sole purpose is to unlock.
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
that's just the way it is. A key's sole purpose is to unlock.
So you think guys are really justified for cheating
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2015
Cholls:
My sister are you just waking-up ni.
Is that a rhetorical question?
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by BrianRoss: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2015
no guy is been justified of cheating, its jsts dat when women cheat dy look more dirty in d eye of others dan men, dats d netural mentality of our people.
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Cholls(m): 11:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Precel1:

Is that a rhetorical question?
my sister i pose a question to you it's not damn funny answer the fvcking question.
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by BrianRoss: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2015
no guy is been justified of cheating, its jsts dat when women cheat dy look more dirty in d eye of others dan men, dats d netural mentality of our people.
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by obiorathesubtle: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2015
Precel1:

So you think guys are really justified for cheating
undecided is it our fault? Women reap what they sow, and get what they give.....

A guy who cheats isn't satisfied with his wife, so it's her fault. Women always want to be blameless. Selfish lifestyle! Very characteristic
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided is it our fault? Women reap what they sow, and get what they give.....

A guy who cheats isn't satisfied with his wife, so it's her fault. Women always want to be blameless. Selfish lifestyle! Very characteristic
That's not true.... Don't you know that a woman love all the attention she gets from different men? Yet she chose to stick with a man who in turns cheats on her and you think women are selfish?
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 04, 2015
BrianRoss:
no guy is been justified of cheating,
its jsts dat when women cheat dy look more dirty in d eye of others dan men,
dats d netural mentality of our people.
And the cheating guy is a hero
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by IamLEGEND1: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2015
Precel1:

Typical naija answering questions with questions.... Well I guess the saying a man can't eat from one pot of soup till he dies justified this thread
since you already get answer why u create this thread?
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Cholls:
my sister i pose a question to you it's not damn funny answer the fvcking question.
No I'm not just waking up.... Why the question?
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
since you already get answer why u create this thread?
That's not an answer but a normal men folk song
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Cholls(m): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Precel1:

No I'm not just waking up.... Why the question?
my sister good!. Now listen, first let ask you this question. My do women call men dogs?.
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by 2dice(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2015
Men are polygamous in nature Nothing can stop daah shiii
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by BrianRoss: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Precel1:
no, like i said no guy is justified of cheating no matter what
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by BrianRoss: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Precel1:
no, like i said no guy is justified of cheating no matter what
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Cholls:
my sister good!. Now listen, first let ask you this question. My do women call men dogs?.
Sincerely I don't know
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2015
2dice:
Men are polygamous in nature
Nothing can stop daah shiii
And you think women ain't polygamous in nature?
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by obiorathesubtle: 11:17am On Dec 04, 2015
Precel1:

That's not true.... Don't you know that a woman love all the attention she gets from different men? Yet she chose to stick with a man who in turns cheats on her and you think women are selfish?
don't twist this. I know how you women link everything! You will not trick me!

Women love attention? And you think it's okay to do that? That's selfishness!

She chose to stick with a man? That's what she MUST do. And when she has done that, the complecency kicks in. She lets herself go, becomes fat, stops being a motivator, too tired to cook or atleast microwave a meal for her husband, there's no pampering again, keeps a timetable for sex, and all that... If you were a man. Will all these not Justify cheating? Be sincere!
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by 2dice(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2015
Precel1:

And you think women ain't polygamous in nature?
nature favours the Guys
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
don't twist this. I know how you women link everything! You will not trick me!

Women love attention? And you think it's okay to do that? That's selfishness!

She chose to stick with a man? That's what she MUST do. And when she has done that, the complecency kicks in. She lets herself go, becomes fat, stops being a motivator, too tired to cook or atleast microwave a meal for her husband, there's no pampering again, keeps a timetable for sex, and all that... If you were a man. Will all these not Justify cheating? Be sincere!
It doesn't at all..... If you were a woman won't you do same?
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by obiorathesubtle: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Precel1:

It doesn't at all..... If you were a woman won't you do same?
really? That's what you're doing now? Justifying complacency and Laziness?? No! I will not do the same if I was a woman!
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Precel1:
[url][/url]Can't seem to get any cool topic for this thread but here is the main aim

Guys (men not boys), why is it that when a man cheats it's waved off with the claims that he's a man but when a woman cheats she's a grand hoe?
Is there any justification for a cheating spouse of the male gender ?

there is no justification at all. however, when a man cheats on his wife, most often it is just physical and not emotional, while when a woman cheats on her husband, it is most often emotional, which is worse.
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
really? That's what you're doing now? Justifying complacency and Laziness?? No! I will not do the same if I was a woman!
It's not laziness, it's all about understanding... Imagine a woman with two kids, she wakes up early, prepares you, the kids and herself for the day's duties, returns from work, prepares dinner, send the kids to bed, sits up waiting for you to return, and wen you finally do she's already too worn out to settle for sex and you tag it laziness and selfishness.?.. I'm not disputing the fact that some women are deliberately lazy going nothing but still can't satisfy her man ...
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ioannes:

there is no justification at all. however, when a man cheats on his wife, most often it is just physical and not emotional, while when a woman cheats on her husband, it is most often emotional, which is worse.
I've witnessed a man cheating on his wife of 32 years for about 20 years into the marriage and this is someone I know (a relation) so do you still call that just physical?
Re: Why Do Guys Seem More Justified For Cheating? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ioannes:

I've witnessed a man cheating on his wife of 32 years for about 20 years into the marriage and this is someone I know (a relation) so do you still x call that just physical?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not All Men Cheat!! / Guys,Which Do You Prefer,a Lady Exposed To Social Media Or one who's not? / There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.