Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. (1832 Views)

Is There Such Thing As A Perfect Virgin??? / Ladies! There’s No Such Thing As A Mr. Right. / Love Is A Fraud! There Is No Such Thing As Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 12:52am On Apr 19, 2016
Sometimes I ask myself: Women here and there are clamouring for gender equality even when they know that there is no such thing.

Let's look at 5 reasons why there is no such thing as gender equality

1.) Women are confused:- Women don't know what they want. This has proven itself in many occasions. An average woman's IQ is less than 50 which is way below the average requirement of 85 in a standard adult. Now give a woman gender equality with such poor IQ, what is it going to be?

Take a look at linda Ikeji. Linda Ikeji threaten a male singer named wiz kid that she would use her media power to destroy his career and wiz kid on the other hand returned his own bit that he will assault her when he sees her. Now linda reported to the police claiming victimisation of women. Are you kidding me? And we are saying someone has an IQ of 50? It's 35 pls.

2.) Women want the good part:- It's this hypocrisy that beats me. How they want the good part of things such as having top government positions, gaining same benefits that men get and so on. However, they would not want to work the same way a man does. I was questioning a girl that came to our company seeking for for a job. She has poor grades and if she were to be a male I'd throw her in the factory.

See the fun part. I asked her a question "Do you support feminism and gender equality?" And she quickly said yes. Even went ahead of me and telling me the origin of feminism and why they want gender equality telling me they should be given same privileges and also given positions in government. Blah blah blah. Then I said,

"In that case, you would fit in the factory with the boys right? Since your certificate are result isn't so flashy"

Then she looked at me with the look like I'm some mean man telling me she doesn't have that strength. And I reminded her that she wants to be equal with men. She was staring at me till I denied her the job undecided They want government position but don't wàna hustle like. Men.

3.) Bride Price:- Excuse me, why in the world would I be equal with something I rule over? Something i bought with my hard earned money? Are you equal with your pet at home which you bought? With money? No you ain't. Same goes with women. We cannot be equal with things we use money to buy. It doesn't work like that.

4 ) Women are weak:- Yea, they are weak and not as strong as men. All they do is run their mouth and when it happens they are running behind a man. Please, are we equal? I read an article on niraland about one guy who has fiancee that beat him up. Lol. I laughed. Maybe she is well trained and works out. Good. But she remains a woman. And remains weaker than an average man no matter what. That's the truth.

5.) "Woman" created from "man":- Let us follow the religious people, they say man came first and woman was made from man ribs although new story comes out that woman was made from man pen!s. So we can't be equal.

#FreeBSD

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Vinshu(f): 12:56am On Apr 19, 2016
I wonder what your wife would be like
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 12:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:
I wonder what your wife would be like

undecided

Wife ain't equal to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:58am On Apr 19, 2016
That is kedu kene ife onye a na ako du ? OP, Osi na obu gini di ? undecided
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Vinshu(f): 12:59am On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

undecided

Wife ain't equal to me.

But you went down on one knee to propose to her.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Here we are again....
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 1:01am On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

But you went down on one knee to propose to her.

Well, I didn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 1:02am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:
Here we are again....

This is mens world. You women are just behind us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Vinshu(f): 1:03am On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

Well, I didn't.

I sent you a pm. You are lost and need saving.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

This is mens world. You women are just behind us.

Yeaaaaaah! Yeaaaaah! Preach ur men with lies...the thing is, u juz can't accept the truth...

U making all females look dumb with ur nonsense thread.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 1:07am On Apr 19, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yeaaaaaah! Yeaaaaah! Preach ur men with lies...the thing is, u juz can't accept the truth...

U making all females look dumb with ur nonsense thread.

And what "truth" is that? I'd like to know.

Enlighten me
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 1:08am On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:

I sent you a pm. You are lost and need saving.

Sorry! I don't need your help and I definitely don't reply ladies pm or messages.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Danfuster(m): 1:24am On Apr 19, 2016
Make I perch here...its about to get gangster grin
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Luckymay(f): 1:42am On Apr 19, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
That is kedu kene ife onye a na ako du ? OP, Osi na obu gini di ? undecided
O si n'oji ya n'onwa iri
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:47am On Apr 19, 2016
Luckymay:
O si n'oji ya n'onwa iri
grin grin grin
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 3:03am On Apr 19, 2016
Luckymay:

O si n'oji ya n'onwa iri

Want to derail my thread? Speak english if you got the balls

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 19, 2016
Bros can u give me d number of d woman dat broke ur heart, will help u deal wif her. U welcome
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by wilybebsy(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2016
Op i think u got a pointcheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by GoldenJAT(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2016
freedom of speech... that is where d problem is coming from
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Luckymay(f): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

Want to derail my thread? Speak english if you got the balls
Please English teaser.... Tease me.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Greene66: 9:42am On Apr 19, 2016
Yeah cheesy
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by MarryMeee: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:
Sometimes I ask myself: Women here and there are clamouring for gender equality even when they know that there is no such thing.

Let's look at 5 reasons why there is no such thing as gender equality

1.) Women are confused:- Women don't know what they want. This has proven itself in many occasions. An average woman's IQ is less than 50 which is way below the average requirement of 85 in a standard adult. Now give a woman gender equality with such poor IQ, what is it going to be?

Take a look at linda Ikeji. Linda Ikeji threaten a male singer named wiz kid that she would use her media power to destroy his career and wiz kid on the other hand returned his own bit that he will assault her when he sees her. Now linda reported to the police claiming victimisation of women. Are you kidding me? And we are saying someone has an IQ of 50? It's 35 pls.

On a scale of -100 to 0 how low is your mother's IQ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2016
MarryMeee:

On a scale of -100 to 0 how low is your mother's IQ?

Like any other woman she is, 50 or less. What is your mother's? 12 I guess smiley

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Bros can u give me d number of d woman dat broke ur heart, will help u deal wif her. U welcome

Nice try. I have a wife sorry
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Nice one Op.. smiley
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Jayjay0(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2016
Women are confuse..

You beat a feminist and and she tells you is wrong to hit a woman.. Rubbish
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

Nice try. I have a wife sorry
I mean the one dat broke ur heart b4 u got married. Let me hav her number.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by tobi80: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
We will be equal when we see a man beating woman and vice versal and everybody thinks he/she should fight back .

I watched a video on YouTube about a woman hitting a man , despite the fact that its the woman hitting the man the man was laughing and by the time the guy hit back the woman was crying like a baby and she want everybody to support her and guess what ? Nobody support her
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I mean the one dat broke ur heart b4 u got married. Let me hav her number.

Again, Nice try! But my wife is my first my last woman. Sorry
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
FreeBSD:

Again, Nice try! But my wife is my first my last woman. Sorry
Oh i see. So why d bitterness towards women since a woman has never wronged u?
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by Aguiyi13(m): 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
There ain't and never will be , dunno why misguided feminist wouldn't understand that ! Though I think Women should be given a fair hearing, give 'em a chair to sit on. you'd be amazed how women think; as regards trivial issues.
Re: There Is No Such Thing As Gender Equality. by FreeBSD: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Oh i see. So why d bitterness towards women since a woman has never wronged u?

That's it. A woman doesn't have to wrong me before I speak the hurting truth. I shall speak the truth always. Women are below men cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Best Reply To A Girl Who Can’t Make It To Your House? / How Many Times Do You Have Sex A Day? Or A Week? Or A Month? / Why Some Nigerian Ladies May Never Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.