Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do (1335 Views)

I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Olamiiii(f): 11:48am On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by IamLEGEND1: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2015
first,good morning aunty!
second, no be by force you must marry.
DazAll.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by obiorathesubtle: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Ermmmm.

I read your post, all I saw what was you did with your own strength. Did you try prayers?

I can't relate to your situation, I don't know what to say, but I'll put in prayers. Not a promise tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by raziboi(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2015
am coming
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by jmoore(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2015
Genevieve Nnaji and Linda Ikeji ain't complaining.

Relax.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by wordbank(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2015
Try something new!
Try younger guys like me
Let's get down n c what's next
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by tomzee2(f): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2015
Prayer is the key to everything my sister, Gods time is the best don't wory God has preper a special husband for you
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Kayoski(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2015
will comment when it lands safely on front page..
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by misspicy(f): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2015
lemme read forst
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Cholls(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2015
My sister first in the real sense who told you something is wrong with you being single. You can live life have kids being single but all this comes with a sacrifice. You have to change your lifestyle to fit your current status ok!. And if you wan't to lead a life of submition you have to rearange your present social modus.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Highcuerayte: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
What on earth is the OP talking about? I can't make a tail of what she is saying
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by firstking01(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
Op, did any man propose in ur 20's?, ansa dis ? First.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
I can imagine, you just have to loosen up , cut some slacks. take yourself out, give yourself a nice treat ,go to the cinemas, try and make friends (with positivity) in them. just so you know, your Mr Right is prolly waiting for you somewhere out there. and remember if you pray, keep the faith glowing.
#wishyouluck.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by dapsonlou(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
jmoore:
Genevieve Nnaji and Linda Ikeji ain't complaining.

Relax.

The are complaining just not to you. Loneliness is a bastard
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by firstking01(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Highcuerayte:
What on earth is the OP talking about? I can't make a tail of what she is saying
guy, her write up is straight foreward, if u can advice her, pls do, if u cnt, just lie low pls.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by obiorathesubtle: 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
I can imagine, you just have to loosen up , cut some slacks. take yourself out, give yourself a nice treat ,go to the cinemas, try and make friends (with positivity) in them. just so you know, your Mr Right could be waiting for you somewhere out there. and remember if you pray, keep the faith glowing.
#wishyouluck.
Mr Nice Guy grin
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Mr Nice Guy grin
. . . . haha, c'mon man ! seriously ?
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstking01:
Op, did any man propose in ur 20's?, ansa dis ? First.

hmmm... so she should accept marriage proposal from just any tom, dick and harry that comes because she wants to get married
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Go out and mingle. Go to seminars, conferences, church and make friends. I know how it feels to be single. Loneliness kills sis. That does not mean u should accept proposal from 'just' any guy. Marriage should be an enjoyment not 'endurement' May that guy locate u. 2016 is ur year
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
op I get what you are going through, been through a lot of rough patch myself in the past.

don't give up on your job. necessity is the mother of invention. look at your work from another angle and try to see what new innovations you can add. surf the internet for more ideas.

as for your being single at 31, its not a crime.

the crime is in forgetting to live your life while you are waiting for your husband to show up

the crime is in forcing yourself to get married to whom you know is not right for u

love is not something you go out looking for, it is something that happens to you when you are not expecting.

so go out have fun, enjoy your age, love your life and you will attract love to yourself.

all the best.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Abbykem:
Go out and mingle. Go to seminars, conferences, church and make friends. I know how it feels to be single. Loneliness kills sis. That does not mean u should accept proposal from 'just' any guy. Marriage should be an enjoyment not 'endurement' May that guy locate u. 2016 is ur year

very well written.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by obiorathesubtle: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . haha, c'mon man ! seriously ?
ehena. You helped out nicely.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Just allow them to say nonsense, continue to pray knowing fully well that God time is the best
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
ehena. You helped out nicely.

just hope the lady can handle the pressure.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by MRBrownJ: 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
@Olamiiii
no offense but you sound pathetic.... you dont even believe in yourself so why do you think anyone should believe in you (or take a chance with you)? you must be your #1 fan, at ALL TIMES! if you read again your post, you didnt mention ONE positive thing about yourself, instead you numerate all the shiit that is "supposedly" happening in your life. if you expect a miracle then guess what?! they dont exist and the only person who can make a difference is YOU. so i suggest you go look at yourself in the mirror and start LOVING who you see, because thats the only way anything can possibly change.
if you dont see the value of what you got, then go hang out in a few hospitals and orphanages so that you can finally COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS

you are single and miserable today, and if you dont change, you will be dating and still miserable. after the bf, then you will want this and that because you dont give value to what is really important here. its called LIFE!!!! see with life, some get it cruising right away, while others after a few tries, and unfortunately, a few will have it tougher than others, but you can never put a final goal as your happiness. your happiness should be the whole process between "you" today (however you may be) and "you" in the future. thinking that you will be miserable all your life, and suddenly change because a man/money/children entered your life is WRONG.... because that man/money/children would be in control of your happiness, and thats wrong! the person you see in the mirror everyday should be the driving force for your life/happiness.

btw stop comparing your life to that of others around you, they are NOT you and will never be you.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by obiorathesubtle: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

just hope the lady can handle the pressure.
yea. I hope.. Prolly was a hopeless romantic..or the one who always wanted to be 'different'
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by cruzita(f): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
marriage na must?abeg make I hear something
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Ab025(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
There is nothing bad in being single at 31yrs of age for a woman, but I know you will be depressed about it but don't be sad...

Just try to mingle out more and make ursef approachable without necessarily being too flirty. It is all well, don't be depressed, am sure ur Mr right is just by the corner.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by firstking01(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ioannes:

hmmm... so she should accept marriage proposal from just any tom, dick and harry that comes because she wants to get married
i dint say so, she was fucking playing hard to get, i knw she skipt dat part...Dats y m askin her....let her ansa dis kweshun sincerely first.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Olamiiii(f): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Olamiiii(f): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstking01:
i dint say so, she was fucking playing hard to get, i knw she skipt dat part...Dats y m askin her....let her ansa dis kweshun sincerely first.

I was in a relationship while getting marriage offer from other men. I had to play hard to get.
Re: Pls I Need An Advice On What To Do by Olamiiii(f): 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ioannes:
op I get what you are going through, been through a lot of rough patch myself in the past.

don't give up on your job. necessity is the mother of invention. look at your work from another angle and try to see what new innovations you can add. surf the internet for more ideas.

as for your being single at 31, its not a crime.

the crime is in forgetting to live your life while you are waiting for your husband to show up

the crime is in forcing yourself to get married to whom you know is not right for u

love is not something you go out looking for, it is something that happens to you when you are not expecting.

so go out have fun, enjoy your age, love your life and you will attract love to yourself.

all the best.

Thanks alot. People here tot am sad because am single. But am not happy because am single n broke at d same time, am very hard working, i know what its like to earn money , buy what ever i want n even travel for vacation. Just asking if anyone knows what n what i can do just to feel better till i can stand on my feet again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend's Definition Of WOMAN / Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / Ladies, How Do U Feel When Your High Rated Crush Leaves U And Go For Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.