Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Policing The South East! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policing The South East! (1247 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Is State Policing The Best Option For A Complex State Like Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policing The South East! by Donclaracuzo: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
I am trying to wonder why the South Eastern people have been subjected to such dreadful and emotional trauma for traveling on the road. It is only in the South East that you will find soldiers and Police in full strength. From Abuja to Awka, a distance of 360km, we encountered only two check points but, the entire Igbo Nation is filled with Police check ponts. Why?

1 Like

Re: Policing The South East! by Donclaracuzo: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Imo state should be the worst!

1 Like

Re: Policing The South East! by okeyley: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
The ZOO government is afraid of BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Policing The South East! by brize(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
But i thought buhari removed all checkpoints in the country? Or have they imported boko haram to south East again?

1 Like

Re: Policing The South East! by Donclaracuzo: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
brize:
But i thought buhari removed all checkpoints in the country? Or have they imported boko haram to south East again?

They removed check point in Nigeria and allowed it in the East. From Owerri to Aba alone, u may see up to 12 check points like wise from Owerri to Obowo in Imo State.
Re: Policing The South East! by brize(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
Donclaracuzo:

They removed check point in Nigeria and allowed it in the East. From Owerri to Aba alone, u may see up to 12 check points like wise from Owerri to Obowo in Imo State.
he should continue na, i already know that when we wanna protest, we will protest no matter how many of that their soldier ant is on each checkpoint...

2 Likes

Re: Policing The South East! by kernel501: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
WHERE HAVE YOU SEEN THE IGBOS START A FIGHT? OR DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO KEEP MUTE FOR DETENING KALU UNCLE WHEN THE COURT HAS GRANTED HIM BAIL.
Re: Policing The South East! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
They are finding refuge in SE or what... They better pack go NE...

But no fear the SE governors together with delta governor in their last meeting decided to boost security in the SE. That's just the deal welcome to SE at op...

Hope say you no carry bomb... Make them search una well oo.
Re: Policing The South East! by Afam4eva(m): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Donclaracuzo:
Imo state should be the worst!
Imo is the worst and its like according to law, drivers in Imo have to lay 50 naira to every group of soldiers they encounter on the way. Travelling from Owerri through Ohaji to Egbema, you will understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Policing The South East! by Donclaracuzo: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Afam4eva:

Imo is the worst and its like according to law, drivers in Imo have to lay 50 naira to every group of soldiers they encounter on the way. Travelling from Owerri through Ohaji to Egbema, you will understand what
I mean.
Chai! But why?
Re: Policing The South East! by Donclaracuzo: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Furthermore, 70 % of those police on the road there are from north. I took my time to check their names on their tags. They are there becoming menace to the society.
Re: Policing The South East! by Donclaracuzo: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Furthermore, 70 % of those police on the road there are from north. I took my time to check their names on their tags. They are there becoming menace to the society.
Re: Policing The South East! by jmoore(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
They are collecting "tax" from motorists.

Proudly 5%.
Re: Policing The South East! by Yujin(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
Its a big strategic move you're seeing there. We must remain vigilant and all hands must be on deck to ensure we get the United Nations to come down to Nigeria. Ndigbo are too big to be treated like worthless people. Where are your cameras? Do lots of documentaries which we can take with us to ICC and the UN. It is a struggle for survival through freedom.
Re: Policing The South East! by 4giveand4get: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
Donclaracuzo:
I am trying to wonder why the South Eastern people have been subjected to such dreadful and emotional trauma for traveling on the road. It is only in the South East that you will find soldiers and Police in full strength. From Abuja to Awka, a distance of 360km, we encountered only two check points but, the entire Igbo Nation is filled with Police check ponts. Why?

BECAUSE IGBOS HAVE DECIDED TO BE FOOLED BY USELESS AND MENTALLY DERAILED NNAMDI KANU. PLEASE TELL ME ONE PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT OF NNAMDI KANU.
Re: Policing The South East! by patrick89(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
The reason is simple, it's only the east that money comes out, I have a police friend that told me that every police man want to work in the East, because our people give out money so easily, we were at the same inec polling unit, he narrated how money flows to him in anambra especially.
But go to sokoto for eg, their borders are porus, they bring in cars, motorcycle any how they want, No police, No custom no immigration, if you doubt me go to sokoto, the okada their don't have licence, car same thing! nothing will ever make a police man to stop a hausa boy riding okada! they will come and burn your police station, it's only in the east that all the so called laws are active! I'm telling you from experience, and because of fear due to the civil war effect our leaders have kept mute!! nobody talks! forget, we the younger generation will never play the second fiddle if you like kill from noow till tomorrow, meanwhile you don't have the monopoly for violence!
All these nonsense are reasons behind Biafra!!!
Re: Policing The South East! by patrick89(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
4giveand4get:

BECAUSE IGBOS HAVE DECIDED TO BE FOOLED BY USELESS AND MENTALLY DERAILED NNAMDI KANU. PLEASE TELL ME ONE PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT OF NNAMDI KANU.

Idiotic low life days are gone when you will do rubbish and go scott free, biafra is real!
this nonsense has been their before nnamdi kanu surfaced!
The number of policemen in east is bigger than they're in north!! and policemen in the east make more money than the one in the north, that's why they post mostly northerners to east, while easterners to north!!! This nonsense must stop!!!
Re: Policing The South East! by badnature: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
it's called encirclmnent
Re: Policing The South East! by paramakina202: 12:11am On Dec 05, 2015
4giveand4get:

Taaa.those road blocks have been there even before Nnamdi Kanu was born.

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Set To Hear Abia Governorship Appeal On Wednesday / Who Has Seen Nyesom Wike's #300M Mobile Office? Photos / ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.