Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? (867 Views)

Why Do Girls Starred At Other Girls Ass And Boob? / Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by KingRaoul: 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
If a guy is always being starred at by numerous girls in a good way what are the moves he should make?
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by kilokeys(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Check ur zipper

tongue
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ehm how does one stare in a good way ?
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
What happen to your own eyes? Stare at them too. cheesy
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2015
tunnamania11:
What happen to your own eyes? Stare at them too. cheesy

But make sure you don't trip and fall..... grin
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
suxxman:

But make sure you don't trip and fall..... grin
Trip? Except she's from Asia cheesy
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by mizquote(f): 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
return the stare.
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
tunnamania11:

Trip? Except she's from Asia cheesy

Lol.... They got cute faces shaa.... But they don't rock my boat much wink grin
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
suxxman:

Lol.... They got cute faces shaa.... But they don't rock my boat much wink grin
I love cute faces grin
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by MzPecs(f): 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Focus on your direction!
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
tunnamania11:

I love cute faces grin

I thought so.... grin
But a cute face with a behind as flat as an IPad is a No No for me grin grin
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
suxxman:

I thought so.... grin
But a cute face with a behind as flat as an IPad is a No No for me grin grin
Actually , I don't mind a "Plasma TV" once she possess all I need grin
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
tunnamania11:

Actually , I don't mind a "Plasma TV" once she possess all I need grin

Well u might have to put up with worse than a Plasma TV if all you need is a cute face grin
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
suxxman:

Well u might have to put up with worse than a Plasma TV if all you need is a cute face grin
Lol, cute face is the first prerequisite of the qualities needed.
After all, we get attracted by what we see at first sight.
So, other things can come after that grin
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
tunnamania11:

Lol, cute face is the first prerequisite of the qualities needed.
After all, we get attracred by what we see at first sight.
So, other things can come after that grin

Lol..... No doubt....
But other things come into play when your head cools down and the "First Sight Mist" clears from ya eyes
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
suxxman:

Lol..... No doubt....
But other things come into play when your head cools down and the "First Sight Mist" clears from ya eyes
Oh, u getting me wrong . sad
Do u expect me not to recognise a beautifully packaged wayward girl at first sight?
Bro, m more than that grin
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
tunnamania11:

Oh, u getting me wrong . sad
Do u expect me not to recognise a beautifully packaged wayward girl at first sight?
Bro, m more than that grin

Lol.... No apologies tongue
I expect nothing less from you.... grin
Re: What Are The Moves To Be Made From Being Starred At By Girls? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
suxxman:

Lol.... No apologies tongue
I expect nothing less from you.... grin
Lol, it's OK.
I repeat, i love beautiful faces tongue

(1) (Reply)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Are You Or Someone You Know A Victim Of Abuse/ Domestic Violence? / (photo + Video) Meet The Manhood Fashion Photographer That Makes $10k Per Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.