Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager (4543 Views)

"What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / Have You Ever Been Touched By A Pervert? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by kaziblake(f): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hi guys,i called the owner of the place yesterday stating my fear to him asking him if we could talk on phone he said we shld rather meet somewhere so I went there with my mum and explained everything to him he was really impressed saying he has heard a lot about the atrocities of the manager but nobody has really been bold to report him after everything he offered me the job but I politely declined it..But he promised to do something about the manager

6 Likes

Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Who cares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by menix(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
^^ewu taiwan..

@Topic:

Good u saw him, at least it won't be hear say..

Good u declined the job cous some dude re good in Vandetta..

Wish u the best in life..
Would ve given u a job but since u don't need a man u won't take it cous am looking for a wife..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
^^^ Your dad man.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by menix(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2015
^^ the same one that killed urs with a handshake

1 Like

Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by schumastic(m): 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
kaziblake:
Hi guys,i called the owner of the place yesterday stating my fear to him asking him if we could talk on phone he said we shld rather meet somewhere so I went there with my mum and explained everything to him he was really impressed saying he has heard a lot about the atrocities of the manager but nobody has really been bold to report him after everything he offered me the job but I politely declined it..But he promised to do something about the manager

that's great but OP they fear gah as she carry mummy go...is cool and i pray u get a better one wink

3 Likes

Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Cholls(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
My sister God bless you.
Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by kaziblake(f): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
menix:
^^ewu taiwan..

@Topic:

Good u saw him, at least it won't be hear say..

Good u declined the job cous some dude re good in Vandetta..

Wish u the best in life..
Would ve given u a job but since u don't need a man u won't take it cous am looking for a wife..
lol

3 Likes

Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by kaziblake(f): 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Cholls:
My sister God bless you.
amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by maxti: 3:57am On Dec 05, 2015
Nice one.
Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2015
Strahovski:
Who cares?
. . . . have a heart !

1 Like

Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 05, 2015
Nice move, you'd get a more better job soon.

1 Like

Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by TCD: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2015
you politely declined the job? ha you no need work in the first place.
Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2015
x.x.x™
Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
kaziblake:
Happy birthday Kazyblake.
Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by telemapreye1(f): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by franklingud(m): 7:25am On Sep 14, 2019
4 years ago shaaaa.

But what finally happened?
Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Rawhumper(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
You seem to aspire big, thats cool.

I just got a job today in Petroleum and Oil firm...i pray You get yours as you have always dreamed.

I am less excited cos the pay isnt what i expected, though they Said it will be increased in months time.

Have a great night.

kaziblake:
amen
Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by kaziblake(f): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
Rawhumper:
You seem to aspire big, thats cool.

I just got a job today in Petroleum and Oil firm...i pray You get yours as you have always dreamed.

I am less excited cos the pay isnt what i expected, though they Said it will be increased in months time.

Have a great night.

Wow ,Congratulations.Yes as time goes on the pay will increase.
Have a great night too.
Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Rawhumper(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
God bless You women like seriously i am not a simp but i really appreciate The women folk. Though i have had ill encounters with some but in General...women have Made my Life a happy one.

It was a Lady friend that took me to The Manager last week...just like that i wrote the application letter Same last week and they called me to resume.

Thats why no matter what, i Can never publicly speak ill of ladies....sleep well too.

kaziblake:
Have a great night too.
Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by kaziblake(f): 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Rawhumper:
God bless You women like seriously i am not a simp but i really appreciate The women folk. Though i have had ill encounters with some but in General...women have Made my Life a happy one.

It was a Lady friend that took me to The Manager last week...just like that i wrote the application letter Same last week and they called me to resume.

Thats why no matter what, i Can never publicly speak ill of ladies....sleep well too.

Nice one�Congratulations once again
Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Rawhumper(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hello dear, how was your Day? Hope it was blissful smiley

kaziblake:
Have a great night too.
Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by kaziblake(f): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Rawhumper:
Hello dear, how was your Day? Hope it was blissful smiley

Yes it went well thanks.
Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Rawhumper(m): 7:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
That Sounds about right dear, have a great nightrest. I care

quote author=kaziblake post=98677714]Yes it went well thanks.[/quote]
Re: Update From My Experience With A Pervert Manager by Jack005(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Ogbeni go straight to the point and stop acting like a sissy.

quote author=kaziblake post=98677714]Yes it went well thanks.[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Men Causing Us To Bleach? / Help A Brother!how Can I Ctrl Erection Staying Closer To A Girl Or Hugging? / +18: Is This a Hit or a Miss? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.