Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] (1837 Views)

6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl / [TIPS] How To ‘TOAST’ A Girl If You Are Shy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by Riwo11(f): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Here are 6 tips on how not to toast a girl.

1.Baby, what is your name ?. Don't use names like "baby" or "sweetheart" if you just met her for the first time. Personally, this turns me off.

2. You look familiar, have we met before ?. This is a line you shouldn't use unless she really seems familiar to you. You might end up embarrassing yourself with the following: "I think I saw you last week in Schaerbeek". The lady in question lives in Leuven and doesn't even know where Schaerbeek is situated. So if you aren't sure whether she seems familiar to you or not, just introduce yourself.

3. Show your swag. "Swag" isn't about popping Rosé, Hennessy and Alomo...You only attract flies. "Swag" is the way you move, the way you talk, your composure.

4. Mind your language. Don't come out saying: "Baby, I just wanna fucking know who you fucking are". I would just dust my shoe and walk out. I'm not even bragging. To be honest there are no "real" tips on how to "toast" a female. It depends on who you are. You may be wondering why girls always front. It's not about what we get from fronting. It is the point some of us are trying to prove. And mind you, sometimes it is not fronting. It is called. "I just don't like you". The feeling is not necessarily mutual.

5. Don't brag. It may attract some type of girls though.

6.. She is hard to get ? Play along. The key thing is to always respect yourself no matter what. But that certainly does not mean you should act like a fool. And don't be pushy. NICE AND SLOW, that is what the ladies love.

Have You Read, www.riseup247.com today?!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by Maxi112: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
op just expect bashing from this..... No be me go do am oh.... it's in some ppls DNA to do so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by firstking01(m): 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Maxi112:
op just expect bashing from this..... No be me go do am oh.... it's in some ppls DNA to do so
bros, bt u check am na,,,the post resemble endtime post, i liesad?
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by firstking01(m): 3:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Maxi112:
bros, bt u check am na,,,the post resemble endtime post, i liesadsad?
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by gabinogem(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
I always love seeing a girl wooing a guy, it's quite hilarious. It happened to me a long time ago; and guess the line of approach she used... line2(u look familiar) cheesy.

Most people are comfortable with that line of approach because I feel it's a way for them to comfortably start up a conversation with the one they're having crash on. Sometimes it works well for them & they come out unscathed.
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by Maxi112: 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstking01:
bros, bt u check am na,,,the post resemble endtime post, i liesadsad?
brother u no lie oooo that is why am informing her ahead, na me for start am but I dn repent carry on I support u
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by Pheals(f): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
Maxi112:
it's not in DNA... U type and post it..is with your hand, so y insulting op! Alert her back no insult
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by Maxi112: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pheals:
it's not in DNA... U type and post it..is with your hand, so y insulting op! Alert her back no insult
amibo! did I insult d op? even d op understand d point am making... u just come dey show ya self like father Christmas for here
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by HCpaul(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Did men still woo a girl?
An average girl is immature. It's only guys that woo ladies and not a man.

Responsible men don't woo girls around, but are busy finding the bone of their bones.

Mind you, am not abolishing the entire wooing concepts.
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by Pheals(f): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
Maxi112:
amibo! did I insult d op? even d op understand d point am making... u just come dey show ya self like father Christmas for here
sorry sir grin
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by Maxi112: 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pheals:
sorry sir grin
I no hear am well.... say it with capital letter
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by firstking01(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Maxi112:
brother u no lie oooo that is why am informing her ahead, na me for start am but I dn repent carry on I support u
bt me i be christian nasad
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by Maxi112: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
firstking01:
bt me i be christian nasad
good move bro
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by Burnnotice(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bae......my pocket's full of doe......wanna Bleep?? Try this
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by Pheals(f): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
Maxi112:
I no hear am well.... say it with capital letter
SORRY MAH

OH

SIR
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by firstking01(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Maxi112:
good move bro
sad
Re: Guys!! How NOT To "Toast" A Girl [5 Tips From A Girl] by Maxi112: 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pheals:
SORRY MAH

OH

SIR
your sins hv been forgiven, go and sin no more

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Person Who Have Had Same Sex Affair? / A Mind Boggling Question / I Have A Nairaland Crush...but.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.