Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) (43704 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Burnnotice(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
hammariise:
Mugabe head be like Zimbabwe map
I'll get a ladder, climb up your chest' rip off your vest muurfucka
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by ajepako(f): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Buhari be like: Kai Abokii, so you are the 'leader of a kwaruft gwarment of Zambezi? Dan boro ba..Ubanka!

Mugabe: See this abokii dollapo! Who get time to talk to you when beta yansh dey pass my front!

Your fada! grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by openmine(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
hardywaltz:
Abeg una see that young girl waist for the middle of those two elders, I'm sure that's what they are discussing.
endtime thoughts tongue tongue
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by tolexy05(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Make una dey dere dey yarn anyhow
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Man2utd(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
chocolateme:
Bubu what was my last agreement with you the last time?
You crossed your heart never to travel again
But looking at the other man's skin colour reminded me of Kiwi black polish (no offense intended)

FTC
Chocolate cream.

MTN suspended me since 3 days now due to registration. I just registered now and I am back on.

Don't over use your freedom by MTN, respect mugabe or NCC will ban you from ever using any network

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pmb: Hello Mugabe!

Mugabe: Mu who?

Pmb: You, Mugabe, president of Zimbabwe, yor excellency sir.

Mugabe: Who dafuq is this, and what are u talking about? Oh shiiit! Am I in a suit? What the hell am I doing here? Am having one of those dreams where I'm president again.... I better wake up *Mugabe snoozes off*
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by queenoflafia(f): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Baba:all am doing right now is fighting corruption

Magabe:what is corruption grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
vivianblog:
Lovely men , keep it up , hoping for better results from you.

President Buhari with President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe at the Johannesburg Summit #FOCAC. 4 Dec.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGreenVilla/status/672784138504572928

Buhari: (Leans in closer) how about we go get a room?

Mugabe: (Shocked, leans away) sorry we are not gays.
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by bueze046(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
Buhari be like "Muga how you take dey for seat for for many years and now you dey 9inty sumtin?

Mugabe: na that one?... My people no get mouth naa
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Deejay1000(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
hardywaltz:
Abeg una see that young girl waist for the middle of those two elders, I'm sure that's what they are discussing.

SECONDED
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
hardywaltz:

With that her k leg so?
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by mdgreen(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2015
Democracy is not the best option for this country. That's the true cry cry kiss kiss cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss cry cry
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by eunisam: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mugabi looks relax and comfortable but Buhari looks inquisitive and desperate
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by hertheytheydgee(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
Okay, I know some folks will rush here now to hail their baba.

We're gonna do a survey now,
Click LIKE if you think Bubu looks clueless on that pics tongue

Click Share if you think Bubu should sit his ass' in Nigeria! cool

Mosquito brain

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by biafranqueen: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
14 countries Mugabe, I will triple dat by rainey season cha...
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by codereloader: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dat's waddoo
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by MadCow1: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
Okay, I know some folks will rush here now to hail their baba.

We're gonna do a survey now,
Click LIKE if you think Bubu looks clueless on that pics tongue

Click Share if you think Bubu should sit his ass' in Nigeria! cool

Stop Begging for likes..

It makes you look desperate.

And yes, my Moniker is MadCow, No Relation.
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by amtaken(f): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hahahaha Mugabe the dictator who wants to rule Zimbabwe for life and our own Buharia, the greatest dictator alive.
vivianblog:

President Buhari with President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe at the Johannesburg Summit #FOCAC. 4 Dec.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by MadCow1: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
amtaken:
Hahahaha Mugabe the dictator who wants to rule Zimbabwe for life and our own Buharia, the greatest dictator alive.

Who take this wan sef?
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by chocolateme(f): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Man2utd:

Don't over use your freedom by MTN, respect mugabe or NCC will ban you from ever using any network
Roger that sir
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
vivianblog:

Buhari - wallahi, ur excellency, i am totally totally conpuse.....i thought i can rule them with da iron hand.....but da sit is so hot that i cant eben spent one nite in that aso billa.....and now, thiz shege ibos are gibing me terribly headache.....i am completely clueless ya excellency, adbize me flease.......

Mugabe - comrade, power is not what you get democratically as the westrn imperialists suggest.....power is when you re in command, people feer you, and you control everything from the social media to freedom of speech. That is when you get absolute power. That is what makes us black african leaders.....our absolute power corrupt us absolutely.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Yehman(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
vivianblog:

Abeg na only this cloth Buhari get?
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by profmallory(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mugabe: PLease continue the gist about how much the last administration stole

Buhari: You can never believe it walahi, the treasury is dry..

Mugabe: ehn?.. really?...
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by talktonase(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mugabe will be wondering how this ordiinary WAEC holder intends to pick this brain of his that has seven (7) degrees...
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Winning123: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Kposkila:

He should stop travelling about and start fixing Nigeria, when he's busy working, outsiders would be running in here, not leta he would say he needs another 4 yrs to solve all our challenges, #wearewatching!

You don't know what you are saying. You belong to the group that criticized OBJ for junketing all over the world only for it to result in the cancellation of almost 32B dollars debt.
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
No African leader has stood against neo-colonialism like Robert Mugabe.
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
WhiZTiM:
Buhari to Mugabe: "You are in your nineties now... I am only 72, please Oga, how can I still rule Naijeria till I am as old as you??"
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by blackpanda: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
All those clamouring that PMB should stop travelling have not the slightest clue the job description of Mr President
These are not pleasure trips. You can sit in your home and expect investment to just fall on your lap. You can sit in your home and expect to be miraculously relevant in the global scheme of things. The world needs to hear Nigeria speak. Nigeria needs to exert its presence as the giant of Africa. These are what the President is meant to do. He wont secure support for the fight against terrorism by sitting at home and wishing for help. This is what Presidents do. All serious heads of Government must exert themselves in the international community. In all the trips he has undertaken, you see that he is not the only President there. He was with the queen in malta, with president Obama and angela merkel in france and in south Africa he is championing Nigeria's course to secure investment from china.
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by xest(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
chocolateme:
Bubu what was my last agreement with you the last time?
You crossed your heart never to travel again
But looking at the other man's skin colour reminded me of Kiwi black polish (no offense intended)

FTC
Chocolate cream.welcome bk on board

MTN suspended me since 3 days now due to registration. I just registered now and I am back on.
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by harridon710(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Who is who in African politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read) / Governor Akeredolu Throws N200 Notes On Highway (Video) / Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.