Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) (43714 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by vivianblog(f): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lovely men , keep it up , hoping for better results from you.

President Buhari with President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe at the Johannesburg Summit #FOCAC. 4 Dec.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGreenVilla/status/672784138504572928

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by chocolateme(f): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bubu what was my last agreement with you the last time?
You crossed your heart never to travel again
But looking at the other man's skin colour reminded me of Kiwi black polish (no offense intended)

FTC
Chocolate cream.

MTN suspended me since 3 days now due to registration. I just registered now and I am back on.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Imortal001: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
PMB giving mugabe common sense.........

17 Likes

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Mutuwa(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Men.
But after these set sha..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Okay, I know some folks will rush here now to hail their baba.

We're gonna do a survey now,
Click LIKE if you think Bubu looks clueless on that pics tongue

Click Share if you think Bubu should sit his ass' in Nigeria! cool

66 Likes 113 Shares

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Kposkila: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
vivianblog:
Lovely men , keep it up , hoping for better results from you.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/president-buhari-with-the-president-of-zimbabwean-in-jborg-safrica

Cc; lalasticlala

He should stop travelling about and start fixing Nigeria, when he's busy working, outsiders would be running in here, not leta he would say he needs another 4 yrs to solve all our challenges, #wearewatching!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by MrT2011(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
Baboohari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
End time picture

3 Likes

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by hardywaltz(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Abeg una see that young girl waist for the middle of those two elders, I'm sure that's what they are discussing.

17 Likes

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Segse(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
PMB was like.....na person ugly like this?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by EmoBoy(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
They're discussing their funerals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by okeyley: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
end time President

don't mind him he's discussing how to stop us from expressing ourselves especially on FACEBOOK and NAIRALAND

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Toeyoursea(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mugabe: President Buhari; I heard you want to stabilize world oil price sad

Buhari: Mugabe walahi not only that, i am also going to make one dollar equal to one naira. grin

Don't waste your time quoting me

P.S
Why are they clapping

10 Likes

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
Don't know what to say
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Magician1503(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ancestors in the building grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by WhiZTiM(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Buhari to Mugabe: "You are in your nineties now... I am only 72, please Oga, how can I still rule Naijeria till I am as old as you??"

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by coolhamid(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bubu: I am sorry for what Sahara Reporters agents did to you during my Inauguration in May. Such situation will never repeat itself.

Mugabe: Mr President, never mention. I know those guys were being sponsored by the west.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by bluaero(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Behold our forefathers.

I thought they said we were the leaders of tomorrow..beards don full my face o.

Buhari don't forget to take a selfie and bring back when u come to visit us.
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by damton(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
BUBU: Shey you wan die for Sit ni, abi na when you don they use wheel chair you go comot.

MUGABE: Shey you don ask queen Elizabeth this question when you see am for MALTina where una go.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by RealAdewole(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
old coveteous selfish outdated men

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by SirLegal(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
When two African strong men and leaders share ideas, then surely, their is hope for the continent.

MUGABE my Hero.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by hammariise(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mugabe head be like Zimbabwe map

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Burnnotice(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Okkk I won't deny.....half the time you see me texting am not replying......just wanna let you know am not one of those niggaass you be dodging
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by sukkot: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
cheesy 2 stalwarts and sage
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by austinoeze(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Good meeting, principled persons
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by ORACLE1975(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
What are u guys planning ?

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by obinnashady(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Awon werey
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
Great men
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by drauj(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
hardywaltz:
Abeg una see that young girl waist for the middle of those two elders, I'm sure that's what they are discussing.
Nice hunting.
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by deebrain(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Buhari- Fuel is now costing N 400 a litre in my country.

Mugabe-Ah!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aso Rock Deserted After Presidential Election / Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari / Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.