Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) (43835 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Yoruba Language Used To Welcome Dignitaries At The Africa-France Summit (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by adellam16(f): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
Okay, I know some folks will rush here now to hail their baba.

We're gonna do a survey now,
Click LIKE if you think Bubu looks clueless on that pics tongue

Click Share if you think Bubu should sit his ass' in Nigeria! cool
like seriously
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by efilefun(m): 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
And what did your young updated clueless GEJ do while in power other than sip ogogoro while those animals milk the nation dry
RealAdewole:
old coveteous selfish outdated men
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Kposkila: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=Winning123 post=40686743]

You don't know what you are saying. You belong to the group that criticized OBJ for junketing all over the world only for it to result in the cancellation of almost 32B dollars debt. [/quotew

We should learn to look inwards, he should be brainstorming on policies that would transform into d much need change, he should be visiting d various states and noting our peculiar challenges, as for u dat think u know it all, na travelling about dey translate to debt cancellation?
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Buchoalfa: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
Bubu- Abeg how did u manage to stay so long in power

Mugabe- U wan know

Bubu- Yes na

Mugabe- But U can only do that in the North na not Nigeria since U are president of the North

Bubu- Haba!

Mugabe- We have your profile na.

Bubu- How did U know

Mugabe- Abeg go settle that ur country wey get plenty wahala. I no get time for Nigeria
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by galarbagalapazy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
you can never estimate the capacity and wisdom of a leader who is to control and drive the affairs of a nation..............
you why cos it takes compitence and courage.................to rule the affair of a nation.........................if u think is easy then judge your self
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by amtaken(f): 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
How do you expect me to reply a mad cow?
MadCow1:

Who take this wan sef?
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
hardywaltz:
Abeg una see that young girl waist for the middle of those two elders, I'm sure that's what they are discussing.
i swear u no well at all. I noticed it after reading ur post
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
abeg make i take style mess for here
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by gabmanuel(m): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Vivien
End time Abel
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
vivianblog:
Lovely men , keep it up , hoping for better results from you.

President Buhari with President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe at the Johannesburg Summit #FOCAC. 4 Dec.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGreenVilla/status/672784138504572928
"ORE I YA ORE AKO BANI OLO-BU-RU-KU MEJI KI YA RA WON" or i should say "AWO RI AWO ËLÉHA TÔ JA SARDINE"
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by adegeye38(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2015
buhari: mugave hw u zey

mugabe: na me u dey call mugabe u no fit put president?, i be your mate, me wey take 19 years senior you.

buhari: no vex baba, but sir i dey confuse o, fuel scarcity dey naija, those ibo boys dey give me head ache, aso villa don hot sotey i no fill stay 4 dere more dan 2 night, and den, den zey abuse me 4 social media , especially nairaland

mugabe: (dozes) bring me ur certificate, den i go explain to you how to rule with absolute power and control social media

buhari: kai, baba help me out na, abeg

mugabe: no worry bubu , i go tell una

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by kechywillz(m): 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
The ass distracted Mugabe,that's why he lost focus on what buhari was telling him
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
BUHARI: were you joking when you said you intend to propose to Obama?

MUGABE: hhahhaha...am not too old you know

BUHARI: kai where my pilot... get me out of here before this arne destroy my anus

grin
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
BUHARI: They say you are the most educated black leader..how did you do that?

MUGABE: hhahhaha...well i cant remember the names of the schools anymore..

BUHARI: kai me too go dey aso rock until UNILAG gets me a PHD....GEJ cannot defeat me

grin
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by XOGBADO(m): 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
Imortal001:
PMB giving mugabe common sense.........
sorry bro...its d other way round grin
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
adellam16:
like seriously
Yeah.. cool
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Imortal001: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
XOGBADO:
sorry bro...its d other way round grin
habaaa, pmb is better than mugabe now......
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
MadCow1:

Stop Begging for likes..

It makes you look desperate.

And yes, my Moniker is MadCow, No Relation.
Kikikikiki grin

I dig.. cool
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
hertheytheydgee:

Wonderful brain
cool
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Old soldiers never die!
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by RealAdewole(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
efilefun:
And what did your young updated clueless GEJ do while in power other than sip ogogoro while those animals milk the nation dry
hahahahaha see u under Gej at least for here in ilesa we dey have power for at least 16hrs a day nw under pmb to have power for 4hrs na serious battle. less i forget gej pay fed workers 25th of every mnth but what are we having now?
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Escapevelocity(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
vivianblog:
Lovely men , keep it up , hoping for better results from you.

President Buhari with President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe at the Johannesburg Summit #FOCAC. 4 Dec.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGreenVilla/status/672784138504572928
mugabe be like ''so bubu after all i've done for you,you still went ahead to fine mtn??'
Buhari go be like ''my hand no dey pfor ziz i sweat to almighty allah''
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by sorom4: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
Two old men that are suppose to be resting at home instead of politics.
Two power mongers
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by teekay213(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mutuwa:
Men.
But after these set sha..
pls,who is the person on the second pics.i always see it on tshirt.
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Anayordike(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
okeyley:
end time President

don't mind him he's discussing how to stop us from expressing ourselves especially on FACEBOOK and NAIRALAND

Is this for real or...Lolz! Are kidding me? What's this...?
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
MzPecs:
Okay, I know some folks will rush here now to hail their baba.

We're gonna do a survey now,
Click LIKE if you think Bubu looks clueless on that pics tongue

Click Share if you think Bubu should sit his ass' in Nigeria! cool
you wicked. no favourable vote for apc e-change?
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by MzPecs(f): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
Liverpoolfc:
you wicked. no favourable vote for apc e-change?
Them dey misuse vote so none for them biko!
Re: Buhari With Robert Mugabe At Johannesburg Summit (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol its no longer new

He is now the new minister of tourism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) / Jimi Agbaje Lost To Ambode In His Polling Unit / Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.