Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! (10417 Views)

Why You Need A Professionally Made Cv. / Build A Career As A Professionally-training Digital Media Marketer – Details Ins / Hire Reliable And Professionally Trained Drivers In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by cc150615(f): 5:38am On Dec 07, 2015
End time post tongue
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Cutehector(m): 6:09am On Dec 07, 2015
Jazmiynne:

Hi.... Did you get my mention?
I was asking that you kindly share with us some of the lapses you have observed therein....
i cant b online 24/7 na... I was hooked up
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by amicable09(f): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2015
cc150615:
End time post tongue
lol... cc who end time comment don help? lol
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2015
Cutehector:
i cant b online 24/7 na... I was hooked up

Lol of cos I don't expect you to be online 24/7... Neither am I

When you do have some spare time on your hands, kindly check in. we'd like to hear from you
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by cc150615(f): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2015
You guys haven't even considered when the petite chic is in a profession that is commonly regarded as a men's world....that's the height of it mhen...tho in SOME circumstances she actually earns some extra respect for it.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by afrobaby(f): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2015
Being an IT professional hasn't been easy as a lady. The way vendors look at me when they realize it's a lady that is handling the IT department can be so annoying at times and feel so good at times. Some looks says wow, you are a rare gem, Some say, "ma'am, you wear heels as an IT person", common, I do not need flat shoe to telnet or troubleshoot. There is absolutely nothing as a men's profession, I have seen so many ladies in high positions, some companies just need to grow up.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
afrobaby:
Some say, "ma'am, you wear heels as an IT person", common, I do not need flat shoe to telnet or troubleshoot. There is absolutely nothing as a men's profession, I have seen so many ladies in high positions, some companies just need to grow up.

Lol I wonder o...What has your shoes got to do with anything in as much as it's not hindering you from getting the job done?

Sometimes in a bid to fit into the work environment, some women almost forget to retain their femininity.

So many shades to the matter really.... While some are so fussed up with their feminine grace/beauty and thus forget to get the job done, others are too engrossed with getting the job done that they actually neglect their feminine nature.....

The word is balance. And truly finding that balance ain't an easy feat, but it really can be found and many are those finding it.

Welldone girlfriend, please keep feeling good and giving your best shot at what you do wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
cc150615:
You guys haven't even considered when the petite chic is in a profession that is commonly regarded as a men's world....that's the height of it mhen...tho in SOME circumstances she actually earns some extra respect for it.

That's true dear. I think the pretties in really technical fields face the brunt of it all.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by ProudOlodo: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
cc150615:
End time post tongue

When I thought the thread would escape the endtime taint cheesy
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by amicable09(f): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
ProudOlodo:

lol... me too
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by ksstroud: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
cc150615:
You guys haven't even considered when the petite chic is in a profession that is commonly regarded as a men's world....that's the height of it mhen...tho in [b]SOME circumstances she actually earns some extra respect for it.

shockedshockedshocked
Did I just see chic
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by cc150615(f): 9:24am On Dec 08, 2015
ksstroud:

shockedshockedshocked Did I just see chic
Yes chic
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by cc150615(f): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2015
ProudOlodo:

No thread can
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 08, 2015
And I hoped Seun would give his opinion...
That lalasticlala though....
it is well....
Good morning beautiful ladies and bosses
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by macaranta(m): 9:38am On Dec 08, 2015
watching from the sidelines..
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by ksstroud: 9:53am On Dec 08, 2015
cc150615:

Yes chic

Oh, I just want to be sure...
lipsrsealed
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by ProudOlodo: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
amicable09:

lol... me too

cc150615:

No thread can

Seems no thread can....where there's a thread, there's an endtime poster (at least one) smiley
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by ProudOlodo: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
tollyB:
And I hoped Seun would give his opinion...
That lalasticlala though....
it is well....
Good morning beautiful ladies and bosses

Start something about petite pets or petite animals, you'll see Boss Seun jog his way to the thread...in fact, he'll hop smiley
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Start something about petite pets or petite animals, you'll see Boss Seun jog his way to the thread...in fact, he'll hop smiley

Lol

Is Seun such an animal lover? if that's the case, tollyb over to you - start the article about petite animals na cheesy
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by ProudOlodo: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
Jazmiynne:

Lol

Is Seun such an animal lover? if that's the case, tollyb over to you - start the article about petite animals na cheesy

Yes o, at least, I assume so. I've spotted him on a number of pet/animal threads. And his profile (active section) is a testimony to that too
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by cc150615(f): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Seconded
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 8:11am On Apr 04, 2016
2017 views! Cool... This thread is actually one figure ahead of the present year 2016 cheesy

Awon gbogbo Professionally Sleek Ladies bawo ni naw?

As much as I hear it rung into my ears, I'd refuse to cower to its voice .... "It's a man's world", but I'm in it and for that very simple reason, I'd have to be heard and felt.

No opposition to the man, No rivalry, No conquest - Just me, making ME count!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2016
Jazmiynne:
2017 views! Cool... This thread is actually one figure ahead of the present year 2016 cheesy

Awon gbogbo Professionally Sleek Ladies bawo ni naw?

As much as I hear it rung into my ears, I'd refuse to cower to its voice .... "It's a man's world", but I'm in it and for that very simple reason, I'd have to be heard and felt.

No opposition to the man, No rivalry, No conquest - Just me, making ME count!
Lol jazz.....it's Good you reviving the page....
have a great day at work dear..
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2016
tollyB:
Lol jazz.....it's Good you reviving the page....
have a great day at work dear..

Thanks dearie..
You know it's been a while and there'd definitely be some sleek chics yet to view the page smiley

How has the job search been? Got any experience to gist us?
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by afrobaby(f): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hello babes
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 5:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
afrobaby:
Hello babes

Hey dearie....

Welcome aboard #smiles
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Lero15(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Una sleek abi??

Pictures or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lero15:
Una sleek abi??
Pictures or adonbilivit
Lol How many times do u wanna c my pictures
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by amicable09(f): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Where are ma Ladies at!?
I've missed all the sleek professionals in the house. It's a pity I couldn't contribute much the last time because of anti-spam bot banning me upandown!

Miss petiteee... I guess I've seen a moniker like this on NL, come in babe and share some experiences.

Let's keep the conversation going.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Lero15(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
tollyB:
Lol How many times do u wanna c my pictures

Have I seen your pictures before undecided
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lero15:

Have I seen your pictures before undecided

Lol why you wan deny my bae in front of 'igwemadu'?? grin
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lero15:
Una sleek abi??

Pictures or adonbilivit

Lol pictures could be deceitful...

And that's another edge women have.... We are able to think with our minds and not necessarily with our eyes.

That lady at your office would most probably decide on a marketing strategy that captivates the minds of the audience while the male is focused and captivating the eyes of the audience.

Ladies abi I lie?

This sort of complementary methodology is why the two teams need to work together - blending thoughts.

The end result success is most often mind-blowing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interview Invite With Quest International Company / How To Those Shuttling Ikorodu To Mainland Cope? / 6 Golden Rules Of Writing A Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.