Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! (10418 Views)

Why You Need A Professionally Made Cv. / Build A Career As A Professionally-training Digital Media Marketer – Details Ins / Hire Reliable And Professionally Trained Drivers In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lero15:

Have I seen your pictures before undecided
I would only lol
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Lero15(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol why you wan deny my bae in front of 'igwemadu'?? grin

Who is igwemadu??
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Lero15(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2016
I
Jazmiynne:

Lol pictures could be deceitful...

And that's another edge women have.... We are able to think with our minds and not necessarily with our eyes.

That lady at your office would most probably decide on a marketing strategy that captivates the minds of the audience while the male is focused and captivating the eyes of the audience.

Ladies abi I lie?

This sort of complementary methodology is why the two teams need to work together - blending thoughts.

The end result success is most often mind-blowing!

OK OK. You win undecided

I write small things, you go multiply them by 4 embarassed tongue
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Lero15(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2016
tollyB:
I would only lol

Lol
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Lero15:

Who is igwemadu??

Lol...
Igwemadu refers to "everybody" or "public".... Don't really know exactly how to translate it to bring out the beauty of its meaning.

An embarrassing thing that happens in front of "Igwemadu" translates to a Public Disgrace or Public Embarrassment
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2016
Lero15:

I

OK OK. You win undecided

I write small things, you go multiply them by 4 embarassed tongue

That's how we roll wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by afrobaby(f): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Hey dearie....

Welcome aboard #smiles

Thanks dear.

Any IT techy lady in the house, I think I am getting tired of techy techy, anyone feeling that same way too
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
afrobaby:

Thanks dear.

Any IT techy lady in the house, I think I am getting tired of techy techy, anyone feeling that same way too

Well I guess u'd draw them out soon enough....

Tell us about it though?

What are the perks of being an IT lady? What are some drawbacks?
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by petiteee(f): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
amicable09:
Where are ma Ladies at!?
I've missed all the sleek professionals in the house. It's a pity I couldn't contribute much the last time because of anti-spam bot banning me upandown!

Miss petiteee... I guess I've seen a moniker like this on NL, come in babe and share some experiences.

Let's keep the conversation going.
we only crossed path once and you gat me in mind? That sweet. That just a practical explanation of the heart of a petite lady. Yeah? Haven't really had time to read through so I might not make sense but at least I have little idea on what going on.

How are you dear?
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by amicable09(f): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2016
petiteee:
we only crossed path once and you gat me in mind? That sweet. That just a practical explanation of the heart of a petite lady. Yeah? Haven't really had time to read through so I might not make sense but at least I have little idea on what going on.

How are you dear?
I'm good dear, thanks.
Thanks specially for those kind words... I'm touched. *smiles. How are you doing? You are in a couple of race, am I right?

And yea, just out of curiosity ... Why did you choose to register on NL with this moniker?
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by petiteee(f): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2016
amicable09:

I'm good dear, thanks.
Thanks specially for those kind words... I'm touched. *smiles. How are you doing? You are in a couple of race, am I right?

And yea, just out of curiosity ... Why did you choose to register on NL with this moniker?
lol. Petite is me. Thatz what describes me. I love that I am cheesy should I go on smiley
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by smartmiss(f): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2016
afrobaby:

Thanks dear.

N here I am, wishing I was all IT techy. Pls lets know wat we r not missing or is it just wer u work dats stressing u out.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Lero15(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol...
Igwemadu refers to "everybody" or "public".... Don't really know exactly how to translate it to bring out the beauty of its meaning.

An embarrassing thing that happens in front of "Igwemadu" translates to a Public Disgrace or Public Embarrassment

OK. So I'm ignorant in front of igwemadu embarassed
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by amicable09(f): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
petiteee:
lol. Petite is me. Thatz what describes me. I love that I am cheesy should I go on smiley
Lol. I can sense it from here!
Contagious... lol.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lero15:

OK. So I'm ignorant in front of igwemadu embarassed

Lol I guess the answer is yes grin
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Philomath1212: 2:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Everything here is cool sha... cool
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 5:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Philomath1212:
Everything here is cool sha... cool

Welcome dear...

We are glad you think so. So I'm guessing you are a professional lady... I'm right, yes? Please share with us...
Which is your field? Where do you make things happen, and how has the experience been?
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by afrobaby(f): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2016
smartmiss:

N here I am, wishing I was all IT techy. Pls lets know wat we r not missing or is it just wer u work dats stressing u out.
Oh, really? I am the only IT person in my office, the all-in-one IT administrator, network sap administrator, sap administrator, server administrator all things IT, just envy people that are in sales and operations, people tend to think they are the ones really working, bringing in money but IT is all about money, and when they have issues with their computers or other devices that I was not there when the manufacturer produced it, I will be the one to be looked up to to fix the issue , lol.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
afrobaby:

Oh, really? I am the only IT person in my office, the all-in-one IT administrator, network sap administrator, sap administrator, server administrator all things IT, just envy people that are in sales and operations, people tend to think they are the ones really working, bringing in money but IT is all about money, and when they have issues with their computers or other devices that I was not there when the manufacturer produced it, I will be the one to be looked up to to fix the issue , lol.

WOW!
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by smartmiss(f): 6:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
afrobaby:

Sorry dear, its cos ur d only IT person in ur office dats y its overwhelming, buh u gat skills mahn, b proud of urself!
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Lero15(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol I guess the answer is yes grin

embarassed
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lero15:

embarassed

Cry not.... Amicable09 is coming to your rescue grin

2 Likes

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Philomath1212: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Welcome dear...

We are glad you think so. So I'm guessing you are a professional lady... I'm right, yes? Please share with us...
Which is your field? Where do you make things happen, and how has the experience been?

Guessing is not too good, I think.
I'm a baby.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Jazmiynne: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Philomath1212:

Guessing is not too good, I think.
I'm a baby.

Ohwwwwwwww quickly run along then.... it's almost bed time tongue

On a serious note though, stay right here and you just might pick useful information....... That's if you are baby sha grin
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Philomath1212: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Ohwwwwwwww quickly run along then.... it's almost bed time tongue

On a serious note though, stay right here and you just might pick useful information....... That's if you are baby sha grin

I might stick to your advice... Thanks ma'am
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by afrobaby(f): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
smartmiss:

Sorry dear, its cos ur d only IT person in ur office dats y its overwhelming, buh u gat skills mahn, b proud of urself!
Small skills I must say when compared to IT people working in technology-inclined companies, anyways I am proud of myself for the small skill I have, lol
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by amicable09(f): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Cry not.... Amicable09 is coming to your rescue grin
What did you try to do to him? His face should be bright in a room full of professional sleek ladies.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by wroskian(m): 6:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
All this petite ladies sef... how many tankers of petrol una shortness petiteness don provide? lipsrsealed

*runs for cover**
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by busybeei5(f): 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
wroskian:
All this petite ladies sef... how many tankers of petrol una shortness petiteness don provide? lipsrsealed

*runs for cover**
sad angry

tongue
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by amicable09(f): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
wroskian:

*runs for cover**
Lol.
*Hands him a toothbrush and Oral B*
Brush it all off! The errors.
Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by Lero15(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
wroskian:

*runs for cover**
Hehehehe.

All of them are now claiming "petite"

Pics or wedonbilivit grin

1 Like

Re: Professionally Sleek - Ladies, Let's Rock The Stage! by wroskian(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lero15:
Hehehehe.
All of them are now claiming "petite"
Pics or wedonbilivit grin
Gbam!!!
amicable09:
Lol. *Hands him a toothbrush and Oral B* Brush it all off! The errors.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Interview Invite With Quest International Company / How To Those Shuttling Ikorodu To Mainland Cope? / 6 Golden Rules Of Writing A Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.