Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! (9095 Views)

Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by mamagee3(f): 7:58pm On Dec 04, 2015
Okay, now that I have caught your attention. . .Do we now agree that I am the best thing since the invention of colored television? wink

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by Divineluv14(f): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by DICE234(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
LOL.... #You wish

meanwhile

i believe that all women are pretty without makeup, but with the right makeup they can be pretty powerful. are you a makeup artist? can you apply the right makeup for all occassions? why not click on my signature to register your services? Sabiboy... someone somewhere needs your services
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2015
mamagee3:
Okay, now that I have caught your attention. . .Do we now agree that I am the best thing since the invention of colored television? wink
IM no longer finding u any funny, uve been a nairalander since 2009, is this how ure going to end? what will people say about u when u finally leave? pls add more maturity in the things u do online, how can people take u serious offline when ure not serious online,

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by obinnashady(m): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
U look like sugabelly @ the Op,more like black and white TV.
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Baby, u luk sweet
Divineluv14:
undecided undecided
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
obinnashady:
U look like sugabelly @ the Op,more like black and white TV.
WTH!!! angry angry
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by AfroKnight: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
I cannot even mistakenly toast you. O o tie da rarararararara.

5 Likes

Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by mamagee3(f): 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
AfroKnight:
I cannot even mistakenly toast you. O o tie da rarararararara.
Toast me?

What the hell! angry
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by AfroKnight: 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
mamagee3:

Toast me?

What the hell! angry

Go and marry. Mr Cork is still single.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by mamagee3(f): 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
AfroKnight:

Go and marry. Mr Cork is still single.
Do you know who you're talking to? undecided
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by AfroKnight: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
mamagee3:

Do you know who you're talking to? undecided
Do you know who I am? angry
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by mamagee3(f): 12:33am On Dec 05, 2015
AfroKnight:

Do you know who I am? angry
Yes I think I do, you're one of those mechanics that operate somewhere at yaba left! angry

Once again I ask do you know who you're talking to? undecided

1 Like

Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by mamagee3(f): 12:54am On Dec 05, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
IM no longer finding u any funny, uve been a nairalander since 2009, is this how ure going to end? what will people say about u when u finally leave? pls add more maturity in the things u do online, how can people take u serious offline when ure not serious online,
angry
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by Csami(m): 1:36am On Dec 05, 2015
mamagee3:

You got my attention alright but no, you're not the best thing after color TV.

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 05, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by pbs4real(m): 2:17am On Dec 05, 2015
mamagee3:
have u been skipping ur pills shocked

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by mamagee3(f): 4:20am On Dec 05, 2015
pbs4real:
have u been skipping ur pills shocked
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by AfroKnight: 7:06am On Dec 05, 2015
mamagee3:

Yes I think I do, you're one of those mechanics that operate somewhere at yaba left! angry

Nah. That's your boyfriend. You must be one of those patients who escaped recently.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by obinnashady(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2015
mamagee3:

WTH!!! angry angry
lmao..got u.u look like Tyler perry's madea

1 Like

Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by STRBOY(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2015
@Op u got their attention but u don't ave to reply every word dy say......

Its NL... Catch ur Fun
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by SirLegal(m): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2015
obinnashady:

Now this is funny.

Tyler Perry lol... U just murdered this attention seeker online.
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by NOBODYY: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2015
mamagee3:

Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by mechanics(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2015
mamagee3:

hahaha.
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by San2ski(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
As old as you are.... .

Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
obinnashady:
Madea looks better at least grin and she's full of guts this one is full of shits from space undecided
Re: Caught My Friend's Husband Cheating With His Boss, Photos Inside! by obinnashady(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Precel1:

Madea looks better at least grin and she's full of guts this one is full of shits from space undecided
I smell war,she's gonna shoot u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 / American Best Rapper, Megan Stallion Rain Money On Naked Strippers At Lagos Club / My Inconsiderate Girlfriend....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.