Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis (1910 Views)

Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by hubs: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Okay, so he is not that 'endowed,' this does not mean you cannot have fun. In fact sleeping with a less endowed man could have its benefits.

'Does size matter?' Now that is a question without a clear-cut answer. Guys will smaller members are often worried about how they come across to a lady in bed. In fact, most men already believe they are doomed. And while some women do admit that this is cause for worry, others are finding ways to enjoy their less endowed partners. So, how do you take advantage of this 'little' situation? Here are are a few benefits to having a good time when your man's penis is on the smaller side.

1. More mouth action: Most women swear that men with smaller penis give the best head. So if you’re the type of lady who loves nothing more than the smooth caress of a loving, eager to please tongue between her legs, then who needs a big penis? Who needs a penis at all?

2. Less jaw ache: They do not call it a blow 'job' for nothing. It really is work. Giving head to a smaller penis can be a breeze compared to the sometimes overwhelming, long winded, jaw aching, sucking action that comes with orally stimulating a larger penis. Experimenting with different techniques and depths is also a lot easier to get your mouth around a small willy, than trying to work your magic with an extra thick penis.

3. Pain free s ex: Most women with smaller vagina opening usually do not enjoy se x with men with larger joysticks. Small p enis s ex is so much easier when you compare it to thrusts that are too deep, odd angles, and coping with feeling like you are being stretched or ripped. Not to mention dealing with the acute discomfort of having a long penis head, extend way past its welcome zone in your vagina, and bump it’s way against the back of your cervix. It’s enough to drive you straight in to the arms, or rather the pants of a man with a more modest penis.

more : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/5-reasons-to-have-s-ex-with-guy-with.html

Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by adonbilivit: 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2015
I can bet my life that op's dick is like APC's broom sticks

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by iceberylin(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol...op m sorry grin

Google up tips to help ya JT's size
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by Pennah(m): 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
Op u no mean am

I scattered one pussy first hit d second time twas just normal so guiz with small joistik sory ooo this end time bebz needs an anaconda cock to sort them out
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by Richiy(f): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
This is a joke right?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by IAmBhijay(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
adonbilivit:
grin grin grin
Why evils na?!!!
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by IAmBhijay(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol @ no 2 tho.... 'Its called bl0wjob for a reason' cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by Cutehector(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Lol big and small, God made them alll... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by JoeCutie(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
Even when we were little, we always aspired to get bigger. Now that we are bigger, they are trying to tell us that 'small' is better than 'BIG' again? Nawao.

Well, I love me BIG sha.
Always and forever, B.I.G is better. grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by rawpadgin(m): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2015
are u cheating
those reasons u listed up there are crap
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by rawpadgin(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
adonbilivit:
or the tail end of a wrap of weed
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by Favolly(f): 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
JoeCutie:
Even when we were little, we always aspired to get bigger. Now that we are bigger, they are trying to tell us that 'small' is better than 'BIG' again? Nawao.

Well, I love me BIG sha.
Always and forever, B.I.G is better. grin
*Passing by and notices unsolicited advert undecided

Hmmn...

*Unlooking
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by JoeCutie(m): 12:09am On Dec 05, 2015
Favolly:

*Passing by and notices unsolicited advert undecided

Hmmn...

*Unlooking
When we were little also, we always said whenever we were hungry. Hey, miss, if there's anything you want, you could just say it. Even if it's the... lipsrsealed

Just say it already!
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by Favolly(f): 12:17am On Dec 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
When we were little also, we always said whenever we were hungry. Hey, miss, if there's anything you want, you could just say it. Even if it's the... lipsrsealed

Just say it already!
Awwnnn

You're really cute.... but I'll pass tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by JoeCutie(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2015
Favolly:

Awwnnn

You're really cute.... but I'll pass tongue
You're sure? Don't swallow catarrh as a result of shame o. cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons To Have Sex With A Guy With A Small Penis by abimic(m): 12:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
What's the op trying to point out now? That it's better small than big, smh! It's better thin and long, thick and long but it's scary thick and small, thin and small.. But on one of your point, I like it tight there for the lady and not one Reservoir with loose opening!

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Perfect Gift An Average Guy Can Give A Lady? / Thread closed / I'm Having Serious _erections,pls Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.