Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (69863 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 11, 2009
Its subject to debate.
Personally, i don't think we should go on a massive spending spree.

Valencia is broke, we could cash in on their need for cash.
That Madrid has gone crazy, doesn't mean others should follow suit.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2009
Villa has already signed for Madrid. Make una dey there dey speculate. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ ibime, madrid making a bid for him does not mean he has

signed 4 madrid shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
@ Ibime,
You know the rules.
Give us the link to prove he signed for madrid.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 7:34pm On Jun 11, 2009
Look at you guys. . . . I don't need to give link. . . . Chelsea Chief Spanish scout just announced that there is no hope of signing Villa because he is already in advanced talks with Madrid. . . . just heard that on BBC radio sef. . . no transfer is more predictable. . . Madrid have resigned Negredo in order to send him to Valencia as part of the deal for Villa. . . . whilst most people diss goal.com, one should know how to filter good news from the bad. . . . as of yesterday evening Valdano announced that they were in talks with Ronaldo. . . goal.com reported it. . . this morning, BBC finally latched on to it, making it official. . . Villa is a done deal as well, just like Ronaldo. . . and Im happy. . . .I dont wanna see anyone over 25 coming to Chelsea. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2009
can someone tell me why Drogba, Deco and Ballack are still at chelsea

there is no point buying new players if we are not gonna sell those guys
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2009
Villa and Ronaldo are already Real players as far as I am concerned.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by somze(f): 11:30pm On Jun 11, 2009
It is confirmed, we are not getting Villa and neither Pato nor Pirlo.

We're moving too slowly in my opinion, it is embarrassing. We quickly re-sign a 31 year old that had a miserable season and fail to move in for new buys.

It is certain with the way things are going that no big names will be coming to the bridge.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2009
Deco: I hate life at Stamford Bridge, wants to move to Inter.

Lippi (Italian national coach) : I give my blessings to Pirlo to move to Chelsea
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2009
@Somze.

There is nothing to suggest we are not getting Pato. . .
Pato said he wanted to talk to CA about his future when he returns from the confederations cup. I doubt Milan will allow that to happen if there isn't a possibility of a transfer.
If we offer £30m they will grab our hands with it.

And I also do not believe we are too slow. ManU, Arsenal, Liverpool, Villa, Spurs. . .No team except City has signed anyone. . So I do not think we are slow. If you want whatever we want to do to be quicker, that's a different.

I believe we have spotted those we want to sign and we are in advanced talks with them. . We are no longer in the days of Jose, we do things quietly now.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2009
Pirlo will come IF, Deco leaves
Pato will come IF, we drop 30million pounds
Zhirkov wont come ,
Adam Johnson SURE BANKER
Ashley Young not sure,
Dyabman SURE BANKER
, Left back left wing grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 11:40am On Jun 12, 2009
dyabman:

Pirlo will come IF, Deco leaves
Pato will come IF, we drop 30million pounds
Zhirkov wont come ,
Adam Johnson SURE BANKER
Ashley Young not sure,
Dyabman SURE BANKER
, Left back left wing grin

you posted an article a while back about this. it said we'd signed Zhirkov.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2009
We have way too many midfielders and limited wingers, it only makes sense to get rid of some

midfielders and use the money to buy one or two wingers and maybe a striker( if dd leaves)
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by lalaboi(m): 4:28pm On Jun 12, 2009
jalether:

We have way too many midfielders and limited wingers, it only makes sense to get rid of some

midfielders and use the money to buy one or two wingers and maybe a striker( if dd leaves)

Yeh too many midfields. . .But then again. . . .Its Ancelloti. . .Did he really use to play wingers at milan?? NA. . .he instead always playe seedorf out of position! lol. . . .

Omo. . . .i think Ancelloti is another scolari! . . . .God help us!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 5:18pm On Jun 12, 2009
lol at another scolari, my biggest fear is Anceloti's keen interest in old players

dont be surprised if he signs Nedved and paul scholes
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by CrudeOil2(m): 7:27am On Jun 13, 2009
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2009
LucaToni is over 30 i guess thats the age Ancelotti likes his players

He should table a bid for Maldini and Baresi soon
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dayokanu(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2009
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2009
mykali:

you posted an article a while back about this. it said we'd signed Zhirkov.

he changed his mind,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2009
Do we really have too many midfielders? . . . Who are they?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2009
its not that they are many but they are experienced enough to start in the first team of any club in the world , so is better we have them few for better rotation,

Mikel - Most wanted in super-eagles line up
Michael Ballack- Captain of the German side
Lampard - Assistant Captain and cant be left on the bench even for Gerrard in the national team
Essien- More like a Defender and a Attacker, so his presence is needed everytime
Anelka turning himself to a midfielder in the afternoon tongue
Malouda
Belletti
J.cole, e.t.c
Upcoming Gael Kakuta
Stoch
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2009
Wait ooo. . .

As far as I am concerned, we only have Lampard, Ballack, Essien and Mikel and Deco.
Belletti is a RB, Anelka is a striker, Deco will be leaving this summer.

That can't be too many. We cannot delibratelt ignore talents that are better than the ones we have because we are attached to them. . . Other clubs don't wait. We have to continue to strengthen. If we bring in someone that will bench Lampard and Ballack once, so be it.

Manure said goodbye to CR. . . can we?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2009
it pains me to see myself idle in the tranfer market square
while others i came with have gotten halfway through their BANK cheques angry
what are we waiting for
for everyne to close up shop before we start buying?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2009
Transfer News:

Moussa Dembele's agent confirms that Chelsea has made an official contact last Wednesday. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2009
Dembele is a player after my heart. He reminds me of Ronaldo Lima when he first came out, being able to combine quick dribbling with strong running. . . . my only issue is that he is very selfish and no dey pass ball
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 10:22pm On Jun 14, 2009
Very Selfish is the only thing I don't like as well. Besides that he is a very good player. He will be able to learn how to put his abilities to fruitful uses with the experience of our midfielders and CA could make him into world class.

I hope we can sign him. Having him, Pato, Drogba and lampard on the same pitch will produce magic beyond belief.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2009
his selfishness no reach Ibra own. cool
so norin spoil.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by khanye(m): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2009
Dembele for Chelski
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2009
Villa has already signed for Madrid. Make una dey there dey speculate. . .

Big lie. The talks don break down. Until a player is unveiled don't assume
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Kaybaba5(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2009
I want chelsea to buy players dat can favor us and we should be in haste as far as am concerned
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2009
Dembele , pls someone should tell me its true,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by debosky(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2009
Carvalho wants to leave? How will that affect your defence or will Terry/Alex be sufficient?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.