Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (69871 Views)

Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here! / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2009
debosky:

Carvalho wants to leave? How will that affect your defence or will Terry/Alex be sufficient?

Ivanovic, Mancienne can do the job. We even have Slobodan Rajkovic coming back from his loan spell and he can play centre-back or cover Ashley Cole at left-back, no shaking.

I wonder if Chelsea are thinking about Valencia from Wigan. He fits in with Chelsea's hustle hustle style.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2009
Know you guys may complain but I'm kinda relaxed that we ain't splashing money right left and center.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2009
I think it would worry us if we don't spend. Splashing the cash around is not a bad thing, as long as we splash it on the right stuff. We won't win anything if we don't splash the cash.
Bear in mind that the guys behind us are not waiting. . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2009
@Debo

Time to cash in on Lord Percy. . .
We have Alex, Terry, Ivanovic, Mancienne and Rajkovic in that order. . .
This ain't Arsenal grin grin

@Ibime
Is Rajkovic coming back soon? Never knew. . . I hope he's changed now. . . Spitting carries a stiffer penalty in the Prem.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2009
I dont know whats up with Rajkovic and that spitting incident. When I heard it, I thought the boy must be crazy. Anyways, he was banned for quite a few months but still impressed sufficiently in his 8 games for Ajax to take an interest in him. He is tall and strong, and can also play at left back, so why not bring him in to cover Ashley Cole?

Just watched the Italy Serbia game. That Tosic of Man Utd is some player. Giovinco is not ready. Everytime he got the ball he was bullied off it. I was almost counting the no of times he lost the ball. Every times he received the ball, he would try a nonsense dribble and get bullied off the ball. No wonder Ranieri kept his ass on the bench. The boy needs to eat some proteins and hit the gym.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2009
Ibime:

Just watched the Italy Serbia game. That Tosic of Man Utd is some player. Giovinco is not ready. Everytime he got the ball he was bullied off it. I was almost counting the no of times he lost the ball. Every times he received the ball, he would try a nonsense dribble and get bullied off the ball. No wonder Ranieri kept his ass on the bench. The boy needs to eat some proteins and hit the gym.

Tosic must beef up. . . . . .Technically, he is up there but i just want him to be stocky like Carlos Tevez.

United must buy a striker though(Even Luis Fabiano would be a bonus).
Ronaldo won't be missed like the media are screaming. . . . . . .This is the chance for Nani to step to the plate.
I have no single doubt Nani can't be greater than Ronaldo. . . . . .
He is technically better, all he needs to know is when to shoot, pass and make crosses.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by nateevs(m): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2009
Are you kidding Chac ?
Ronnie won't be missed?

He def will be and Nani ain't up to it yet. . . .
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2009
Chelsea v Hull
Sunderland v Chelsea
Fulham v Chelsea
Chelsea v Burnley
Stoke v Chelsea

chelsea first five matches 2009/10

15 points straight, grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HNIC(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is the chance for Nani to step to the plate.
I have no single doubt Nani can't be greater than Ronaldo. . . . . .
He is technically better, all he needs to know is when to shoot, pass and make crosses.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2009
strange but Tosic had no single shot on goal. The free kicks he took were very very poor.
Giovinco on the other hand at some shots on goal and a few tricks. grin
Have to admit though, he needs to hit the gym and stop trying to dribble all the time.
Italy vs Serbia was kinda disappointing though.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2009
FBS:

strange but Tosic had no single shot on goal. The free kicks he took were very very poor.
Giovinco on the other hand at some shots on goal and a few tricks. grin
Have to admit though, he needs to hit the gym and stop trying to dribble all the time.
Italy vs Serbia was kinda disappointing though.

yeah, but Tosic made the right decisions almost all the time. He doesn't waste time in choosing his options. Giovinco on the other hand almost always chose the wrong option.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2009
Ibime:

yeah, but Tosic made the right decisions almost all the time. He doesn't waste time in choosing his options. Giovinco on the other hand almost always chose the wrong option.
I beg to disagree.  grin cheesy
But if I have to, then maybe towards the end of the second half.  cool
Serbia was generally poor. Their first shot on goal came in the 75th minute.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 4:28pm On Jun 17, 2009
BREAKING NEWS:

UEFA BAN DIDIER DROGBA FOR 6 GAMES(The final two games are suspended).
JOSE BOSINGWA GIVEN A 4-GAME BAN WITH THE FINAL GAME SUSPENDED.
CHELSEA FINED £85,000

Chelsea need a striker this summer. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2009
And how many games ban did the referee receive?

Nonsense!
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by FBS: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2009
And the ref? What about Ballack?
UEFA is a joke. f\ucking idiots.

Besides they have clearly broken their own rules. Platini should be sacked. cool
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by HNIC(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2009
~Sauron~:

BREAKING NEWS:

UEFA BAN DIDIER DROGBA FOR 6 GAMES(The final two games are suspended).
JOSE BOSINGWA GIVEN A 4-GAME BAN WITH THE FINAL GAME SUSPENDED.
CHELSEA FINED £85,000

Chelsea need a striker this summer. cheesy

Ha!
UEFA IS A DISGRACE! grin
A F*$KING DISGRACE!!! grin grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2009
HNIC:

grin grin grin grin

Why are u laughing?
Do u doubt Nani's technical prowess?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2009
HNIC:

Ha!
UEFA IS A DISGRACE! grin
A F*$KING DISGRACE!!! grin grin

LWKMD, on the real, we better get rid of that Arrow called drogba
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by mykali(m): 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2009
I been hearing a lotta bullsh!t about Genaro wanting join C.A at SW6. This is what i don't like. When a Zimbabwean becomes your coach, he attracts his compatriots to his job. This happened with Scolari and Deco.
I dont want it to happen again.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2009
DD 6 games ban . . .i tot it should be 2 years UCL ban grin grin

Ballack? wetin Bosingwa do sef? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by khanye(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2009
allboyz:

DD 6 games ban . . .i tot it should be 2 years UCL ban  grin grin

Ballack? wetin  Bosingwa do sef?  shocked shocked shocked

He called Efrebor a [url=http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-sport/article-23686696-details/Jose+Bosingwa+labels+referee+a+%27thief%27/article.do]THIEF[/url] grin
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2009
Gattuso? NO impossible,

Pirlo , not sure

Tevez first signing i think

Not surprise bout the ban shit!,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by jalether(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2009
Sergio Aguero is demanding a £200,000 a week wage from chelsea

what is football turning into
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by dyabman(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2009
what has he achieved in his enitre life, even in the nearest future,
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Kaybaba5(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2009
Who says,chelsea shuld get rid of drogba,hav u seen his replacement in d team?.Abeg oh
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by cabali(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2009
meanwhile shocking as it seems, we may not be able to sign any player over the other top four! I see us finding it more difficult to attract players
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2009
[size=20pt] we have signed a Player ooooooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/size]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Ibime(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2009
allboyz:

[size=20pt] we have signed a Player ooooooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/size]

That piece of trash wouldn't get into our reserve team. Trying signing players like Alex, Ivanovic and Mancienne, then we talk.
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2009
Ibime:

That piece of trash wouldn't get into our reserve team. Trying signing players like Alex, Ivanovic and Mancienne, then we talk.

I laugh in Arabic . . .  [size=40pt]يضحك في العربية[/size]

do you think CFC have a reserve team

if you do . .you wont be using the same XI for Carling cup, EPL, UCL, FA Cup . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/b]
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2009
allboyz:

[size=20pt] we have signed a Player ooooooooo  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/size]

U signed Nasri in the same manner 12 months ago and you won nowt!!!!

@ Ibime,

I am watching Ross Kemp in Rivers State now.
They showed your slum on TV. grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by allboyz(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

U signed Nasri in the same manner 12 months ago and you won nowt!!!!

and he made great impact . .didnt he?
Re: Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here by Sauron1: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2009
allboyz:

and he made great impact . .didnt he?

Yes. . . . . . . .He won trophies! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (100)

Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 4th October 2015 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona: El Clasico (3 - 1) On 25th October 2014 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.