Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

How Often Did You Think Girls Should Change Their Panties? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Did You Think Girls Should Change Their Panties? (523 Views)

Why Do Guys Think Girls Are Whores? / How Often Should Girls Change Their Panties? / I Think Girls Are Worthless To Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Often Did You Think Girls Should Change Their Panties? by BestAchiever(m): 5:38am On Dec 05, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_dF9kSz9kpM/VmIYqwxGffI/AAAAAAAAAWs/aYSHFkdWBPI/s400/Undies.jpg[/img]

Alright, am of the opinion that girls should change their undies every day, if possible twice in each day.

Please Ladies, am very sorry to say this; many girls are fun of wearing one pant for two days. I have encounter girls that do this. Please don't ask me how do I know this.

Girls why sitting down to criticise the guys for not being able to change their undies on daily basis, I think you are also found faulty. Forget about the tight security of your undies, because you girls have made it impossible for the guys not to investigate your undies. But that not withstanding, 'there is nothing hidden under the sun'.

Read the complete details here http://promisegodwin..com.ng/2015/12/how-often-did-you-think-girls-should.html and be sure to drop your comment. Waiting to hear your point of view.
Re: How Often Did You Think Girls Should Change Their Panties? by logicalhumour: 5:46am On Dec 05, 2015
like once a month.
Re: How Often Did You Think Girls Should Change Their Panties? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Wat a question

(1) (Reply)

Do You Hate Someone?? / My Crush Liked My Facebook Page,does That Means Green Light? / Must A Man Give Transport Fare To A Lady He Just Newly Had A Date With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.