Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Crush Liked My Facebook Page,does That Means Green Light? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crush Liked My Facebook Page,does That Means Green Light? (522 Views)

Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos) / Pretty Ladies "Liked" My Throw Back Pic - See Screenshot / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crush Liked My Facebook Page,does That Means Green Light? by teekay213(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
i have been trying to date this girl for some years now,but has proven stuborn.i met her through a friend,it took me 2 months,6days,04hoursbefore she accepted my friend request.(no b my fault,the girl too fine).lately,i posted on my facebook the new car i bought and she liked it.nairalander,does that means she has given in?
Re: My Crush Liked My Facebook Page,does That Means Green Light? by ssoftappless(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
teekay213:
i have been trying to date this girl for some years now,but has proven stuborn.i met her through a friend,it took me 2 months,6days,04hoursbefore she accepted my friend request.(no b my fault,the girl too fine).lately,i posted on my facebook the new car i bought and she liked it.nairalander,does that means she has given in?
IT MEANS SHE IS A CORPORATE OLOSHO
Re: My Crush Liked My Facebook Page,does That Means Green Light? by iceberylin(m): 5:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
Can't someone read a true story on Nl anymore sad
Re: My Crush Liked My Facebook Page,does That Means Green Light? by teekay213(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
ssoftappless:
i no mind,this babe too fine + she's a rich kid.
Re: My Crush Liked My Facebook Page,does That Means Green Light? by alterswerve(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
She likes your car. Are you your car?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Crush Liked My Facebook Page,does That Means Green Light? by teekay213(m): 5:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
iceberylin:
Can't someone read a true story on Nl anymore sad
am damn serious!
Re: My Crush Liked My Facebook Page,does That Means Green Light? by iceberylin(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
teekay213:
am damn serious!
Me too
Re: My Crush Liked My Facebook Page,does That Means Green Light? by umehmj(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
haba! this is very straight forward to confuse you naa. na the car she like, not you. she will inbox you as soon as she begins to like you.
Re: My Crush Liked My Facebook Page,does That Means Green Light? by killercute16(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Seriously.....nairaland is really going down,too many kids and useless threads everywhere.
Re: My Crush Liked My Facebook Page,does That Means Green Light? by Emac34: 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
ssoftappless:
gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Up Hurt But Is Not The End Of Life / Must A Man Give Transport Fare To A Lady He Just Newly Had A Date With? / Only Mature Ladies, Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.