Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them (52634 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Reason Guys Dump Ladies After Sex / Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by archstyle(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2015
Reasons Why You Should Not Blame Guys For Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts

1. She Doesn’t Have A Good Record
Ladies, are you aware that guys make research before wooing you? Ooooh yes !!! They might ask quite a few numbers of people who know you well but may not be in talking terms with you. When he gets a negative report like, that babe sure gan oooooo, na so she dey park men up and down.. My dear, to be frank, if he doesn’t have church mind, he will also want to mark register cheesy

2. She’s Deceitful
Who likes to mingle with a deceitful lady ?
A lady who deceives a guy with padded bra and pant will definitely bite her fingers at the end of the day. If he later gets to know that your bosoms and buttocks are as flat as 2B exercise book, never blame him if he dumps your ass aftermath of love making

3. She Lied About Being A Virgin
Guys hate when ladies lie about being virgins. If you lie about being a virgin and he later gets to know that you are as wide as Lagos-Ibadan expressway after two years of celibacy. He will definitely zoom off at Usain Bolt pace

4. She Turned Him Into A Magad
My research and finding have shown that when a guy pays your bill out of his kind gesture and he realizes you go about telling people that he’s a maga. He will treat you like a money (use of banaba) and waves goodbye the moment he gets under your skirt

5. She Acts Like A Peacock
Guys love ladies who give them tough time but your shakara must be done with moderation or else, your excess pride, shakara and yanga will make him dump your ass after the deed. He might just like, upon all my stress and dis girl yeye shakara, no be she I bleep so Upon say she make everything hard as LASU Post UME exam cheesy

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by iceberylin(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2015
7: P#ssy wasn't good enough.

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by pet4ril(f): 9:23am On Dec 05, 2015
Another reason why girl do thesame is when you pose with your friends /dads car to woo her and came with legedes benz to take her on a date then you tell her the car is faulty, she orders for some foods and you tell her the amount you are having that you didn't come out with your ATM.... tongue

Lols abeg na bye bye go be your name after the date oooo

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 05, 2015
Because they haven't met me grin LMFAO

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2015
Mtseew
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Cutehector(m): 9:27am On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
i heard u r a tigress in bed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What is this one saying somebody?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by archstyle(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Hahahhahhahhahahhaa ....u don't mean it....
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by archstyle(m): 9:30am On Dec 05, 2015
pet4ril:
Another reason why girl do thesame is when you pose with your friends /dads car to woo her and came with legedes benz to take her on a date then you tell her the car is faulty, she orders for some foods and you tell her the amount you are having that you didn't come out with your ATM.... tongue

Lol....buh its not by car na....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by NinaNigeria(f): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2015
The main reason is dat guys like to think dey r all dat wen dey r whores. So dey make it a point that de list of their victims is long. Its as if dey wil get a trophy or something

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by obinnashady(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2015
pet4ril:

una too like car eeeeeh...that's why men dump u after banging,they pick u and drop u

40 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by 10gram(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2015
archstyle:

Reasons Why You Should Not Blame Guys For Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts

1. She Doesn’t Have A Good Record
Ladies, are you aware that guys make research before wooing you? Ooooh yes !!! They might ask quite a few numbers of people who know you well but may not be in talking terms with you. When he gets a negative report like, that babe sure gan oooooo, na so she dey park men up and down.. My dear, to be frank, if he doesn’t have church mind, he will also want to mark register cheesy

2. She’s Deceitful
Who likes to mingle with a deceitful lady ?
A lady who deceives a guy with padded bra and pant will definitely bite her fingers at the end of the day. If he later gets to know that your bosoms and buttocks are as flat as 2B exercise book, never blame him if he dumps your ass aftermath of love making

3. She Lied About Being A Virgin
Guys hate when ladies lie about being virgins. If you lie about being a virgin and he later gets to know that you are as wide as Lagos-Ibadan expressway after two years of celibacy. He will definitely zoom off at Usain Bolt pace

4. She Turned Him Into A Magad
My research and finding have shown that when a guy pays your bill out of his kind gesture and he realizes you go about telling people that he’s a maga. He will treat you like a money (use of banaba) and waves goodbye the moment he gets under your skirt

5. She Acts Like A Peacock
Guys love ladies who give them tough time but your shakara must be done with moderation or else, your excess pride, shakara and yanga will make him dump your ass after the deed. He might just like, upon all my stress and dis girl yeye shakara, no be she I bleep so Upon say she make everything hard as LASU Post UME exam cheesy

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
i heard u r a tigress in bed

LMAO. No. But I do kinda make guys start thinking about wedding rings grin

I was watching a talk show just now & the hostess (Tia Mowry) spoke about how guys never wanted her in high school, but instead ran after all the slutty girls. I could relate to that. I think guys kinda sense who to play with & who to take serious as far as relationships are concerned. She went on to say, one of the boys told her she was serious GF material, hence they avoided her. They simply weren't ready for what she projected at that time. So yeah, some girls do have that air about them. They make niggas start thinking baby strollers & houses on the hill cheesy I can proudly say all my relationships were long term. Never experienced a hit & quit situation, because I'm serious minded & it tends to rub off on the guys I date. They do sober up real quick tongue

42 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by 10gram(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2015
he just wana hav sex with her and she agree; so after dat he just dump her cos he got wat he want
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by obinnashady(m): 9:44am On Dec 05, 2015
NinaNigeria:
The main reason is dat guys like to think dey r all dat wen dey r whores. So dey make it a point that de list of their victims is long. Its as if dey wil get a trophy or something
babe no be small trophy..the more pussy u conquer,the more experience u have.I go by the name #pussy Jagaban

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Cutehector(m): 9:48am On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I was watching a talk show just now & the hostess (Tia Mowry) spoke about how guys never wanted her in high school, but instead ran after all the slutty girls. I could relate to that. I think guys kinda sense who to play with & who to take serious as far as relationships are concerned. She went on to say, one of the boys told her she was serious GF material, hence they avoided her. They simply weren't ready for what she projected at that time. So yeah, some girls do have that air about them. They make niggas start thinking baby strollers & houses on the hill cheesy I can proudly say all my relationships were long term. Never experienced a hit & quit situation, because I'm serious minded & it tends to rub off on the guys I date. They do sober up real quick tongue
hahahha.. Well i couldnt agree with you more on that... So true. We guys just tend to analyse the life we will experience wit a girl by mere observing at her character.. And to tell the fact, dating serious minded ladies is so so boring to the core. Sometimes i can be very serious minded buh i wouldnt want to date a serious minded lady too... I just want a care free lady as a wife to complement me..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2015
undecided because they are not loyal..
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by donholy28(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2015
When her kung fu styles are not up to date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by archstyle(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yea ....sounds true..... U know even guys who are players respect descent girls... cool

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by cozy7(m): 9:52am On Dec 05, 2015
Most of these ladies don't even misbehave for all these reasons but simply bcoz THEY LACK MANNERS. So after seeing his unclothedness, they throw d little caution they got to d wind, as they begin to talk to u as if u (d guy) were their secondary school junior.

They fail to understand that men naturally wanna be respected by his woman. Ladies will always have problems with guys, till they learn to respect him FOR D god HE IS.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by archstyle(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2015
donholy28:
When her kung fu styles are not up to date

Lol....as in like kung fu panda... ;DLMAO

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by archstyle(m): 9:54am On Dec 05, 2015
cozy7:
Most of these ladies don't even misbehave for all these reasons but simply bcoz THEY LACK MANNERS. So after seeing his unclothedness, they throw d little caution they got to d wind, as they begin to talk to u as if u (d guy) were their secondary school junior.

They fail to understand that men naturally wanna be respected by his woman. Ladies will always have problems with guys, till they learn to respect him FOR D god HE IS.

Yea yea attitude.... Very important

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Akposkool(m): 9:57am On Dec 05, 2015
The pusssy is too wide and your dickk is too small. She starts counting all her problems for you like you are father xmas. She tells you to start making promises before sex. Her pusssy is smelling like akamu. She looks different from the pix you saw of her on social media.

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by pet4ril(f): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2015
obinnashady:
una too like car eeeeeh...that's why men dump u after banging,they pick u and drop u
you mean am tongue i can buy more than car..... Its not by car i just expressed my own that girls so dump guys as well since they think its only guys that dump

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahha.. Well i couldnt agree with you more on that... So true. We guys just tend to analyse the life we will experience wit a girl by mere observing at her character.. And to tell the fact, dating serious minded ladies is so so boring to the core. Sometimes i can be very serious minded buh i wouldnt want to date a serious minded lady too... I just want a care free lady as a wife to complement me..

LMAO. Not all of us are boring. Personally, I think there's a time & place for everything. I can't do goofy all the time, just like I can't be serious all the time. Can't be with a full time clown either. I like a guy who can switch it up a bit & growl when things aren't going great. It's all about toeing the line imo. Knowing when to be serious & when to be a big goof. Balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Cutehector(m): 10:04am On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

LMAO. Not all of us are boring. Personally, I think there's a time & place for everything. I can't do goofy all the time, just like I can't be serious all the time. Can't be with a full time clown either. I like a guy who can switch it up a bit & growl when things aren't going great. It's all about toeing the line imo. Knowing when to be serious & when to be a big goof. Balance.
lol wen it comes to anger, i rather not choose to flare up, else the result will be disasterous....
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by obinnashady(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2015
pet4ril:
you mean am tongue i can buy more than car..... Its not by car i just expressed my own that girls so dump guys as well since they think its only guys that dump
have u dumped a guy b4?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by archstyle(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Lol @ trophy...I think its cos d girls allowed dem to b used
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Too wide puna and when i say too wide i mean i can shove my foot into it comfortably wide puna(my ppl its real), Chronic liars, quarrelsome, being defiant and cant give good head.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by pet4ril(f): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2015
obinnashady:
have u dumped a guy b4?
i swear I have and one of the idiots is still pestering my life till date that he will kill himself not ne whenever he sets eyes on me again or any guy he sees with me angry angry must every relationship end in marriage

Huhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn angry

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol wen it comes to anger, i rather not choose to flare up, else the result will be disasterous....

Lol, you got temper, Hec? cheesy Never would have guessed
Re: Reasons Why Some Guys Dump Ladies After Sleeping With Them by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you got temper, Hec? cheesy Never would have guessed
a very bad one.... I try to substitute my anger with silent treatment, buh people wont just understand... And after the silent treatment, i let it all go and forgiv the person without dem apologisin...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Olosho Has Taken My Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.