Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out (52638 Views)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Playloaded: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2021
A South African lady has taken to social media to lament that her long time boyfriend is getting married to another lady.

According to the young woman identified on Twitter as Lorrain, she and her boyfriend had been dating for four years.

She revealed that he is set to marry a lady he met through her six months ago.

She wrote:
”My boyfriend of 4 years is marrying someone he met through me 6 months ago, i don’t understand.”

See Lorrain’s post;

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-long-time-boyfriend-is-getting-married-to-a-lady-he-met-through-me-6-months-ago-lady-cries-out/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Bornsinner7: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Two things are involved;

1. The person rub kayamata for her kpekus
2. Dating doesn't guarantee marriage.. the boyfriend saw some qualities in the person that he hasn't seen in her..

They say you can turn a wife into a hoe but you can't turn a hoe into a wife

352 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Goldbw122(m): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2021
There is something he is looking for that is not in you, that is why.. sad undecided

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by ojun50(m): 8:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Sorry such is life

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by MITCHELL96: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2021
Wahala be like NIPPLES, E no fit bleach grin grin grin

246 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by chatinent: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Boyfriends of nowadays are just so so minus...so sexually adventurous!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Welcum: 8:27am On Sep 09, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2021
truce breakers, it's the spirit of the age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by saintjimos(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2021
You were created to be their middlemen linking the manufacturer to the consumer

grin

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by MufasaLion: 8:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Two things are involved;

1. The person rub yakamata for her kpekus
2. Dating doesn't guarantee marriage.. the boyfriend saw some qualities in the person that he hasn't seen in her..

They say you can turn a wife into a hoe but you can't turn a hoe into a wife

Kanyamatta is just a scam shit. Don't be deceived.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by MufasaLion: 8:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Your man is either a womanizer (hopeful to come back to you after he's quench his urges) or he's just no more interested in you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Hmmm, na wa ooo........
Wahala be like shit way no gree flush.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Some ladies can betray their friend because of a man,very disgusting habits.

13 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by begoniaa: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2021
There is NOTHING in this world, absolutely nothing that can be compared to men's hypocrisy and double standards. Especially the ones on NL. So if I actually left my boyfriend of 3 years, for his friend, or a guy I met through him, to be getting married to the new guy -- will y'all be here celebrating me and telling him I found something in the new guy that he (my bf) doesn't have?? Will you be calling him a brhoe that cannot be husbanded??

And when the Dregstan or whatever he calls himself said girlfriends are masquerading hoes, about 2,500 of you liked it with over 300 shares and one DrayZee was dragging me oh. Because a girl was feeling conflicted over two guys: her bobo and a new guy and there was no sort of words you didn't call her. Now you're actually here justifying this again? Nah. I refused to be shocked, but I truly marvel at who do una this kain thing. It's not ordinary eyes.

Girl leave boy...women are hoes and aren't loyal.
Boy leaves girl...well, that is life. He probably doesn't see what he wants in you. Men are the prize.
Girl in a relationship is having feelings for another guy...women? They are the most confused beings in the world.
I am a lady that doesn't put all my eggs in one basket...and the men dating you thinks they've found a valuable thing in you? Spits. Your toto must be wide.
Woman divorces a cheat...these vaginarians are gold diggers.
Shameless man comes to drag a fellow doctor in the lowest manner possible...what women will cause ehn. Fear them.
Randy lecturer fired for soliciting for sex...another man destroyed by a pussy. But if those girls were intelligent, why are they going to meet lecturers?
Man slept with maid...can you see? Can you see what happens when you raise your daughters to be slay chicks that can't cook?
Man cheats on career woman...well, something must have pushed him out. When she's too busy going all over the world.
NOI becomes WTO-DG...can you women see your lives outside? How many of you are this impactful? It's to be posting bumbum on IG you know...but if you have a political career sha, I don't care, my meals must be fresh, cooked and served.

Ndi ala.

173 Likes 29 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Sonnobax15(m): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2021
grin
When we keep telling these ladies that at the end of everything,na guyman dey lift the trophy,dem no dey believe....

Like I do tell my banny,if you like, misbehave...But I can assure you of one thing,and that's las las,na you go lose because I'll jejely move on with my life with the next available banny while you're gonna be the one to bear the burden lipsrsealed

18 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by begoniaa: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
When we keep telling these ladies that at the end of everything,na guyman dey lift the trophy,dem no dey believe....

Like I do tell my banny,if you like, misbehave...But I can assure you of one thing,and that's las las,na you go lose because I'll jejely move on with my life with the next available banny while you're gonna be the one to bear the burden lipsrsealed
Yea... The same way hypergamic women are the prize, abi?

Which burden will she be left to carry? If she come leave you first, nko, if you lose guard, na who go come lose? undecided Oh. You think say she no dey reason another bobo for side too, seeing as you are? Continue to deceive yourself.

Your "consequences" would be of no effect if women do not subscribe to them and play to the rules. You only behave like you're the winners because women believe so and treat you as one. If nobody, man and woman, no send the other, you think we'll be here crying about marriage and whatnot? Mtchew.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
so what? does she expect this man to marry her by force, even though their r/ship may have come to an end?! whether he met her through you or not is irrelevant here...

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by JovialJune(f): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Some men can be stupid sha, at least go for a total stranger, the idiot gal join for the stupidity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Kondomatic(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Says the gender that do not marry who loves them but who is ready.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by DrayZee: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:
There is NOTHING in this world, absolutely nothing that can be compared to men's hypocrisy and double standards. Especially the ones on NL. So if I actually left my boyfriend of 3 years, for his friend, or a guy I met through him, to be getting married to the new guy -- will y'all be here celebrating me and telling him I found something in the new guy that he (my bf) doesn't have?? Will you be calling him a brhoe that cannot be husbanded??

And when the Dregstan or whatever he calls himself said girlfriends are masquerading hoes, about 2,500 of you liked it with over 300 shares and one DrayZee was dragging me oh. Because a girl was feeling conflicted over two guys: her bobo and a new guy and there was no sort of words you didn't call her. Now you're actually here justifying this again? Nah. I refused to be shocked, but I truly marvel at who do una this kain thing. It's not ordinary eyes.

Ndi ala.
Lol. You saw those 2 sentences as “dragging”? You may need to visit Twitter cheesy
I understand being angry at the “hoes” comment, but if you can’t say what exactly is wrong with the rest of his post, you might as well rest.

Mtchew. Now you don carry me enter frontpage angry

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by VillageHead: 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by kestolove95(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
E dey pain u ni?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by nurufirst(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
And so what .... Best your friend that is more wifey than you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Realist5: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by AmazingELixir: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin

Babes dey see shege for bobo dem hands sha...

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Were you pressing his pimples? grin

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Think9ja(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
kiss
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by ObiOfOnistha: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
I can dump the wisest lady who is a fornicator for a dull dumb virgin

15 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by GboyegaD(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Things like this is difficult to comment on except one hears the guy's side.

13 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Aforxzy(f): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Why is he marrying the lady...
Is their something you are doing wrong or Maybe you are not his wife material.....afterall not all relationships end in marriage.

Take heart.. You will meet yours too.

But how can you be dating for that long..
Ladies need to define their relationship before it turns to situationship.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Emperormartin(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Perhaps you're not too good
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Matheusmartin: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Many persons are dating themselves thinking they are in a relationship..

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.