Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. (5557 Views)

Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship / More Shocking And Fascinating Facts About Sex You Probably Don't Know. / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Don't Know About Kissing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by cowgirl9090: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2015
1. Wear the same bra for....an
undetermined, yet very long time. Unless
it smells shocked?

2. Getting naked and contorting our
bodies in the mirror in the most absurd
ways in order to try and look skinny.

3. Watched our self cry in the mirror
at least once during a heavy crying
session. You know after sobbing for 20
minutes, you want to see if you "cry
prettily". Most of the time, it will be a
disappointment.

4. Hold my boobs while running down the
stairs.

5. Admire another woman's beauty, as
well as be jealous of another woman's
beauty.

6. Spend far too much time trying to pluck
one eyebrow hair that won't go away.

7. When you think nobody is looking, you
readjust your bra, stick your hand in, pull
'em up one at a time, straighten the band
and straps, and add an extra squeeze to
make sure everything is in its place grin

8. Cried for absolutely no reason and felt
stupid about it.

9. Squatting like a baseball catcher to
stretch out freshly washed jeans.

10. That amazing back/stomach scratch
when you take your bra off after a long
day. Best feeling ever tongue

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Cutehector(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2015
Any lady that says this aint tru is a pretender of the highest degree!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by iceberylin(m): 9:59am On Dec 05, 2015
This is the real deal....

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by RexKexMilann: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2015
Hmmmm... I need to Confirm This ASAP.

Richiy, How many of the Above are you Guilty of? undecided
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Confessng: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2015
Ehen admire other women , well once heard most women tend to dress up for other women

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2015
No 10 tho!! the best feeling ever!wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Cutehector(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2015
iceberylin:
This is the real deal....
lol u cant be serious... cheesy.. They all lookin so hot cheesy
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Cutehector(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
loooooooooooool...... I knew u wouldnt disagree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Cutehector(m): 10:02am On Dec 05, 2015
Confessng:
Ehen admire other women , well once heard most women tend to dress up for other women
yeah dey dress to intimidate thr fellow ladies..
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by cowgirl9090: 10:03am On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:

I tell you eh cheesy
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by iceberylin(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u cant be serious... cheesy.. They all lookin so hot cheesy

These whites be making us Gay..
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
loooooooooooool...... I knew u wouldnt disagree
LoL! why would I?wink

Braz are seriously Uncomfortable!lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2015
cowgirl9090:

I tell you eh cheesy
gringrin
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by misspicy(f): 10:05am On Dec 05, 2015
When you think nobody is looking, you readjust your bra, stick your hand in, pull
'em up one at a time, straighten the band
and straps, and add an extra squeeze to
make sure everything is in its place

i pray don't get caught someday especially by my crush grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by jaymejate: 10:06am On Dec 05, 2015
Mtchew
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Cutehector(m): 10:07am On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! why would I?wink

Braz are seriously Uncomfortable!lipsrsealed
i wonder why ladies even put on bras..,..
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Cutehector(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2015
iceberylin:

These whites be making us Gay..
lol i swear cheesy
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
i wonder why ladies even put on bras..,..
Excuse me?undecided

I can't imagine myself ever going anywhere without wearing a bra! I refuse to imagine the terror!cry shocked
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Richiy(f): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Hmmmm... I need to Confirm This ASAP.

Richiy, How many of the Above are you Guilty of? undecided

Hehehe.... we all have our secrets joh. But that number 10....heavenly
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by pet4ril(f): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2015
tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Cutehector(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
Excuse me?undecided

I can't imagine myself ever going anywhere without wearing a bra! I refuse to imagine the terror!cry shocked
u afraid ur melons will fall off? cheesy and drop to ur knees? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by mizquote(f): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2015
the best feeling is taking off ya bra when alone.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
u afraid ur melons will fall off? cheesy and drop to ur knees? grin
gringrinLwkmdead!

You're crazy!wink
On the contrary, I'm Afraid I'd uh....This is a public forum!lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Cutehector(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2015
mizquote:
the best feeling is taking off ya bra when alone.
lol hence the scratching cheesy... Op u ddnt mention farting in a closet.... grin
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Cutehector(m): 10:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinLwkmdead!

You're crazy!wink
On the contrary, I'm Afraid I'd uh....This is a public forum!lipsrsealed
u see, ah told u ahm very nutty wen it comes to yabbn... Lol spill it out... Mention me somewhr else
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Flashh: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2015
11. They másturbate and pretend as if they don't.

12. They lie a lot.

You're a pretender and a liar for not including these two.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by kramfonos(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2015

Women play one-person dramas in front of mirrors.
I bet most of us have stumbled upon our sisters and girlfriends talking animatedly to their reflections opposite a mirror. We just quietly retreat with suspicions of mental imbalance.
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by JoeCutie(m): 10:19am On Dec 05, 2015
Only if ladies would stop killing themselves with bra... lipsrsealed

I've seen a few of them remove theirs and I've witnessed the kinda feeling they got from doing so. The sort of 'freedom-at-last' gasp that follws this exercise tells you how much cagey it is putting on bra. So why go on holding yourself back when you can go all out and be free? undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Eleniyan15: 10:20am On Dec 05, 2015
customers 1 and 10
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2015
I know all that.
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Maxi112: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2015
op! u did not include masturbating privately, it should be d number 1..... cause ladies them self no that one
Re: 10 Things Women Do That Men Probably Don't Know About. by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2015
JoeCutie:
Only if ladies would stop killing themselves with bra... lipsrsealed

I've seen a few of them remove theirs and I've witnessed the kinda feeling they got from doing so. The sort of 'freedom-at-last' gasp that follws this exercise tells you how much cagey it is putting on bra. So why go on holding yourself back when you can go all out and be free? undecided
most of 'em er just scared, they just can't imagine going out without bra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do,if This Girl Should Be Ur Daughter?? Pics / My Brother In Law Has Been My Lover For More Than 10 Years / Let This Address What You Want To Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.