Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! (3018 Views)

Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) / Pope Francis Assures Atheists: You Don’t Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by hahn(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
johnydon22:
[b] This thread betrays a lot of flaws in belief.. It betrays a lot of idiocy in Religious beliefs..

The alleged creator of the universe is threatening punny humans with violence and torture in order to get belief and worship from them...Such childishness, insecurity, sadism and all round absurdity on the part of the alleged all powerful creator of the universe.. even a human has never been such childish.

As to be threatening people begging them for belief or burn them..

People don't always realize how they ridicule and make nonsense of their own God concept and religion.

This is one of the reasons i can never in my life hold such a belief as an Abrahamic one.

People able to conceive a hateful, wrathful, vengeful God with chronic anger issues and insecurities that is going to burn anyone who do not believe as they do in a literal fire.

I can never conceive such evil in my heart let alone believe it..

Everyone here do not really need to know your religion inside out, but as long as it involves some barbaric childish angry God that is vying to burn people in a literal fire because they don't believe it or hurt it's ego.

Tells us everything we need to know about you, your religion and the God it professes..

I have wooed many girls in my life and if i recall correctly i have never said
to any of them "I love you, love me back or i hurt you" any sane mind will
see that everything should be wrong in that statement.
The very idea of me hurting her if she doesn't love me back nullifies my
confession of love for her.

Take another look at that statement, it is a blackmail and an abusive word. I
have threatened her so it is a blackmail, if she doesn't love me back i will
hurt her. It is a sheer blackmail giving her two nonsensical choices.

Now this is one of the reasons religious people do not know that they
themselves ridicule their God concepts even more than atheists, We have seen
everything wrong in the statement i presented above, but then again let us
show the very large scaled way this is used.…

God says "I love you, if you don't love me back i will burn you in hell forever"
Am sure everyone can now see everything wrong in this, it is blackmail, it is
blatant abuse and the very sadistic idea of punishing someone because they
don't reciprocate your love reveals egoism at a chronic level, it is barbaric as
well as it is repulsive and blatantly implausible.

Yet they want us to swallow that a perfect being operates within such childish egoism and abusive ways.
Come to think of it, God should be perfect right? Yes Yes God is perfect. God
is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, He is even omniperfect.

This very idea of perfection is a flaw in the character people have heaped on
their different God concepts. Let us see how.
God is perfect, perfection needs nothing. A circle needs nothing added to it to
make it 360°. At 360° a circle is perfect and it is impossible to add even 1°
and if you take away 1° and makes it 359° it ceases to be a circle.

So God is perfect, God needs nothing, you can never add anything to it neither
can you take away, perfection is just perfection.
If this is the case and God is perfect, this surely means such being needs
nothing like Worship, reverence, acknowledgement, praise and all these
because it is just perfect.

If God is perfect it simply means that all the worship and reverence etc are
useless because he doesn't need them, unless you assert it is not perfect
then i will agree it needs them to feed his ego and so feel important.

But religions drag their God concept too low to a level that it needs worship
and acknowledgement on daily basis, needs it real bad even threatens people
with eternal torture if you fail to give it, this very quality betrays the idea of
perfection and drags down the God concept to the state of Egoism,
Narcissism, sadism and all round imperfect.....

"Believe i exist and i reward you, disbelieve and i will hurt you so bad forever
in an eternal roasting fire" Can abuse and blackmail get any cheaper?

https://www.nairaland.com/2496350/questioning-implausibilities-giving-reason-chance

This thread affirms the reason people hold these beliefs is because of fear not because they really think there is a god, they just have to believe with fear so to escape a mythical burning torture chamber for people who don't.

You can only diminish your ability to live with such disturbing beliefs..
[/b]

Hungerbad, shebi I tell you say person go reply this thread grin

Person wey no believe in god na him wan fear hell? undecided

Either way, I'd rather go to hell than be stuck in heaven with people with such mindsets as the op and the ftc. From their comments it is obvious that place is going to be boring and filled with religiotards undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by UyiIredia(m): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
hahn:

Hungerbad, shebi I tell you say person go reply this thread grin

Person wey no believe in god na him wan fear hell? undecided

Either way, I'd rather go to hell than be stuck in heaven with people with such mindsets as the op and the ftc. From their comments it is obvious that place is going to be boring and filled with religiotards undecided

Mark this comment you made to johnnydon22.
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by hahn(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
UyiIredia:

Mark this comment you made to johnnydon22.

Lol. I am not surprised that comprehension eludes you undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by wiegraf: 3:20am On Dec 06, 2015
Op, this may be your best thread yet

I'll concede you're a pretty cool guy, worrying about us roasting and whatnot in valarya. When are you going to become full blown atheist, I wonder....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by ichommy(m): 7:16am On Dec 06, 2015
grin I hope OP join us soon cant wait.
wiegraf:

I'll concede you're a pretty cool guy, worrying about us roasting and whatnot in valarya. When are you going to become full blown atheist, I wonder....
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by UyiIredia(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
• Since evolutionists are determined in their hearts that there is no God and life came about by evolution they will experience every single minute of their lie before they can be allowed to enjoy eternity. Please share this. It may save an evolutionist from the hell, heaven and demons have planned for them.

1 Like

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by UyiIredia(m): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
wiegraf:

I'm warning not worrying cause when you roast I'll come to laugh at you as the Bible says.
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by analice107: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
SirWere:
Oh what to do Reply, not to reply?

Okay, OP, I've had this questions in my mind ever since I was a kid.
1)Will our ancestors go to hell?

2) If there is a person with spiritual powers, ifa and the sorts, and the person actually uses the power to do good- will such a person go to hell

3) Will a man who has a bomb strapped to his body and kills himself to avoid the bomb from exploding go to hell

4) Why are people born disfigured or imbecillic

5) Why do good people die and bad people live?

6) Why does god allow people to lie in his name (False pastors and the like)

finally,

WHY HAS JESUS NOT COME!!!!
Are these the reasons why there's no God?
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
analice107:

Are these the reasons why there's no God?
They are just few of the questions one has to ask an omnipotent being. That is, if such a deity exists.
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by CoolUsername: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
UyiIredia:
• Since evolutionists are determined in their hearts that there is no God and life came about by evolution they will experience every single minute of their lie before they can be allowed to enjoy eternity. Please share this. It may save an evolutionist from the hell, heaven and demons have planned for them.

Bring the evidence of creation, I'll bring evidence for evolution, then we'll see who's making stuff up.

1 Like

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by urahara(m): 9:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
UyiIredia:

You are comedian. Waxing apocalyptic about the impending doom of atheists. You say they should at least believe in a God. WHICH god out of the tens of thousands of gods. Pick the wrong one and you are smoked fish.

Remember this op you can't choose to satisfy sb standard of evidence by rewarding them if they choose to believe and punishing them if they don't. For example. If you UyiIredia don't believe in fairies. You will go to hell. Does this make sense.

P. S you sound like someone that just escaped from yaba left

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by urahara(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
SirWere:
They are just few of the questions one has to ask an omnipotent being. That is, if such a deity exists.

They are just few one has to ask for both an omnipotent and omnibenevolent being. That is. If one exists
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
I think its really silly to say that you do not believe in the xistence of a supreme being. Y'all say that creationism is dumb but evolution is, when you think about it, really dumb too.
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by amajato: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please read

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by wiegraf: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2016
UyiIredia:

I'm warning not worrying cause when you roast I'll come to laugh at you as the Bible says.

Look into your hearts, sons, and feels the lights. I know it basks in yous. It's all true, and you know this, no?

Step away from the dark. Come home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Joshthefirst(m): 5:51am On Feb 04, 2016
UyiIredia:

Uyi. You sound a bit haywire. Hope all is well? Or maybe you're putting up a joke? A facade?
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Joshthefirst(m): 5:53am On Feb 04, 2016
SirWere:
I could answer your questions, but I don't have the time right now. And I worry you may not even be interested in the answers
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 04, 2016
Joshthefirst:
I could answer your questions, but I don't have the time right now. And I worry you may not even be interested in the answers
Oh, do answer them; I am quite intrested.
Re: Atheists ! You Are Going To Hell ! by Niflheim(m): 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
@OP, as a christian, you will also be in the muslim hell!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Mark Zuckerberg Is An African Voodoo Priest? / Contradictions In The Bible — Why Are They There? / "Carry Your Youth Along. I Am Seeing A Revolution - T.B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.