Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Free Online Makeup And Gele Training - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Online Makeup And Gele Training (70382 Views)

Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / Free Online Makeup Training / Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Digesting
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by eve22: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
beautiful gele I will jump up and dance round my house the day I will be able to tie my full gele cos I right now can't even tie more than half yard.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
eve22:
beautiful gele I will jump up and dance round my house the day I will be able to tie my full gele cos I right now can't even tie more than half yard.

Yeaaa....no wahala...will give u guys d gele tutorial soon...watch out...

Oya oooooo...who wants some gele tutorialllllll?

3 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2016
Bukiminaj:
Digesting

Welcome on board ma'am
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
MAKEUP TIPS CONTINUATION...

BABY PRODUCTS...

Do you know u can make those acne n skin issues dissappear with baby products? Yes I mean d regular baby products...like soap,oil, lotion n co...

I've always been in a scenario whereby either at a group party or hangout...I get compliment of people telling me how fabulous my skin was ! (n u can tell d flamboyant blushing dat will come rushing in like flipping my head backward lol) den either one or two of those people will just call me secretly and be like "madam what r u using na, as per recommendation n d likes, then when I tell dem I use the regular Joy/lux soap, with my daughters Johnson Baby lotion(the pink container) they be like "ahn ahn how can that give you this healthy glowing skin...! Then I'll tell them to give it a try n Voila..it works like magic on them.

Most times I've even have people who met me from this forum ask me for cream n soap recommendation(as in one said "please ma I am mercy Aigbe's colour buh want to go to Rita Dominic's colour) I'll just b honest with them n give them what dey want...but hey! I can't 200% assure dem with will do d magic of Aighe to Dominic...Buh they tend to be happy.

So to cut the long story short, please if u have acne prone skin, invest in these products you will love them as they tend to be gentle on the skin.

If you have hair breakage..you can also use the baby shampoo n conditioner on your hair it's mild n works best...

If I remember other good things it's done for me..ilk remember to modify...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
How to Make Makeup Setting Spray

If your makeup fades, runs, or smudges after a few hours, but you want it to last all day or all night, you can remedy the problem by spraying a finishing or setting spray directly on your face after you apply your makeup. Women actually used to use a spritz of hairspray to set their makeup, but we now know not to do that mainly because hairspray contains harsh ingredients such as alcohol that can dry out your skin or burn your eyes. You can buy finishing spray, but it's fairly expensive. Fortunately, you can make your own with a few simple, inexpensive ingredients.

Things You'll Need:

Clean spray bottle
Filtered water
Aloe juice or glycerin

Making Setting Spray
Buy a spray bottle that sprays a fine mist or has a fine mist setting. You will also need some filtered water and some aloe vera juice or glycerin. Aloe juice would be a better choice if you have sensitive skin, as it very soothing...

Add three parts water to one part of the glycerin or aloe vera juice, put the top back on it tightly and shake well to mix the ingredients thoroughly. You will want to shake it well before every use
Spray the mixture lightly on your face right after you are done applying your makeup. Only make a little bit at a time because after a few days bacteria can begin to grow. Store in the refrigerator to make it last longer. The cool mist will also be refreshing

5 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by denjoy58(f): 5:13am On Jan 09, 2016
hello....am following
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2016
denjoy58:
hello....am following
Thanks for following..please kindly go through what's been discussed

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2016
GELE TUTORIAL

Who wants some?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Mimicole(f): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
april88:
GELE TUTORIAL
Who wants some?
Yes ooooo Madam April! I sooooo do!

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by opella(f): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
april88:
GELE TUTORIAL

Who wants some?
Yes yes yes, this is the part i've been waiting for
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by MissJayne(f): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
april88:
GELE TUTORIAL

Who wants some?

Aunt, i can't thank you enough for these tutorials that you thought us. It's has helped me in many ways. On behalf of the class, i say imela.
Thank you, God bless you for sharing your wisdom without asking for a thing.

I'd love to send in my pictures but the network doesn't allow me to each time i try to upload them. I'll keep trying.
Eshe.

I'm so innnn for gele tutorial

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by MissJayne(f): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2016
opella:
Yes yes yes, this is the part i've been waiting for

Me too!
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2016
april88:
See my highlight
April ur highlight looks like ur going to a kiddies party. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
april88:

Yeaaa....no wahala...will give u guys d gele tutorial soon...watch out...
Oya oooooo...who wants some gele tutorialllllll?
me oooo
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by ChrisMaryS: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2016
[quote author=april88 post=41811894]GELE TUTORIAL
Who wants some?ma I'm im
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by charijee(f): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
april88:
GELE TUTORIAL

Who wants some?
Nice pictures grin let's go there grin
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by qizick: 10:37am On Jan 10, 2016
Let's go gele ppl im present
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by lcoral(f): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
Am in for d gele class. We can one get these type of gele they re so lovely.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by MzEspoir(f): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Finally I caught up with y'all. Madam April, you're just too wonderful
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by marami: 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2016
i cant wait to learn this gele stuff.

Eagerly waiting ma' am.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by temmyben(f): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2016
me too join for gele tutorials. tnx ma
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by lcoral(f): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2016
Madam April where are thou your students are waiting o
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by kessyzee: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thank you for the tutorial.. Good bless you. I'm also in on the gele tying tutorial.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2016
Hello everyone...
I'm sorry I've been MIA on you guys...it's due to the fact that I was a lil bit strong, and again d kinda hairstyle I av on won't make me tie on myself,n I av to source for a ready made picture, Buh I want u to know I can answer any questions in it as d job I want to paste ain't mine,...but if you're in kubwa Abuja, and would love me to use u as my model kindly call the number on the front page or send me a mail...I might give u a free makeover too lol.

For those asking wia dey can get such gele, I make dem, your colour your taste.

So here we go
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2016

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
It refuse to upload o...network

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2016

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2016
Don't forget I said the job ain't mine...it's for RAINBOWSARTISTRY...she's in lagos, Ajah to be precise...
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2016
Step 1, divide the gele into two equal parts,
Step 2,place d middle of d gele over d centre of ur forehead,
Step3, ensure u have equal hands at d back.

Step 4, Over lap both hands by transferring the left hand to the right and vice versa,tgen bring d right hand forward over your head to meet ur left ear(you can form the pleats in dis step,)
Other steps r well explained.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2016
So since this tutorial has been pasted yesterday...no one has a question to ask...issorai
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by temmyben(f): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2016
weldone ma! rummiez I hope am not d only one enjoying d whatsapp makeup training. its really great n worth d amount. I was scared of making payment at first, everything in life is a risk but ma'am April u're so real tnx for d knowledge u are giving me. d payment was 2500 December n now 3000 so better rum come join before the fee go plenty ooooo! this is called awuf

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Wigs/weavon/hair Styling/make Up / Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures) / Lady Rocks N50 'Bend Down Select' Top (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.