Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Free Online Makeup And Gele Training - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Free Online Makeup And Gele Training (70388 Views)

Social Media Slay Queen Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “fleek”! (photos) / Free Online Makeup Training / Free Online Makeup Training With Moma!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2016
temmyben:
weldone ma! rummiez I hope am not d only one enjoying d whatsapp makeup training. its really great n worth d amount. I was scared of making payment at first, everything in life is a risk but ma'am April u're so real tnx for d knowledge u are giving me. d payment was 2500 December n now 3000 so better rum come join before the fee go plenty ooooo! this is called awuf

Thanks for the review ma'am...
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by temmyben(f): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2016
having difficulty posting my gele
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Photo by temmyben

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 12:16pm On Jan 15, 2016
temmyben:
having difficulty posting my gele

Just did for u now with d one u sent to my whatsapp
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by temmyben(f): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2016
april88:
Just did for u now with d one u sent to my whatsapp
tnx ma
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2016
Hello ladies...if you've tried the gele tutorial please feel free to upload d picture as a feedback here...Abi una don run after learning...you better not because more gele styles coming...like d Oleku gele, take a bow gele, two in one gele, and how to tie turban.

N without upload of dis first one I may boot b hindered to push
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by temmyben(f): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
oya everyone come out from ur hide out, begging to enter ur shoe n submit ur gele each by each😯
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by opella(f): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thanks april88 for the gele tutorial, the only problem I have with gele is that I don't seem to get the front to be tight enough no matter how hard I try.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
opella:
Thanks april88 for the gele tutorial, the only problem I have with gele is that I don't seem to get the front to be tight enough no matter how hard I try.

Weldone...it's beautiful, I think d problem is from stage two, make sure it's firm on your head and when tying d knot make sure u secure it tightly.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmm, so after d training I have just two feedbacks...diarisGod ooo,...anyways I won't let that weigh me down as I still have lots of gele styles n makeup hacks to teach my loyal students....even class captain don run
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by nanauju(f): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
april88 pls are you based in port Harcourt? I'm looking for a makeup training school. Don't know if u can help out with the tested and trusted ones u know.
Thanks
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Obaf16(f): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wot a wonderful trend,well-done April. Just discover dis trend.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by marami: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please how do I create the pleats? it is difficult for me to achieve.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
april88:
Hmm, so after d training I have just two feedbacks...diarisGod ooo,...anyways I won't let that weigh me down as I still have lots of gele styles n makeup hacks to teach my loyal students....even class captain don run
April have mercy! My maternity leave is over. I done resume work. Na time I no get. No vex abeg forgive me. Lol
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
@april. Don't worry! I'll practice n load on weekends but ill try to comment daily. Well done dearie.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
adellam16:
@april. Don't worry! I'll practice n load on weekends but ill try to comment daily. Well done dearie.
adellam16:
April have mercy! My maternity leave is over. I done resume work. Na time I no get. No vex abeg forgive me. Lol
nanauju:
april88 pls are you based in port Harcourt? I'm looking for a makeup training school. Don't know if u can help out with the tested and trusted ones u know.
Thanks
Obaf16:
Wot a wonderful trend,well-done April. Just discover dis trend.
marami:
Please how do I create the pleats? it is difficult for me to achieve.

@nanauju I'm sorry I'm in abuja, I don't really know much about makeup artist in ph, but will surely be in the lookout for you.

@marami to create the pleats u have to fold ur pleats from step four, by folding d gele in pleated form n bringing it over ur head, or after tying d knot at d back, drag in pleat form from left ear to right ear, n press it down, make sure d pleat is straight n firm, besides if u follow d tutorial step you'll end up having jot less dan 5pleats already formed.

@adellam16 can understand my class captain...how's my little cutie doing? Looking forward to ur assignment.

@obaf16 thanks for joining us, n welcome on board...feel free to ask all questions here, I'll be more than glad to help out.

Registration for our February class is already in progress, it's just 3k for the whatsapp makeup class, if u really want to learn buh can't afford to pay 3k once, u can pay on instalment, before the actual starting date which is 1st of February...

And for all those chatting me up on WhatsApp for personal recommendation or for makeup questions, please ask me via dis thread so that others can benefit from it too as I won't be answering all those questions on WhatsApp again...thank you

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Easy tutorials

2 Likes

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2016
1 egg white
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1/3 teaspoon turmeric powder

Directions 
In a small mixing bowl, whisk the egg white till it turns frothy. Stir in the lemon juice and turmeric powder.
Apply the mixture all over your face. Allow it to sink in for 10 to 15 minutes. When the face mask has dried completely, use warm water to loosen the mask. Rinse with cold water. Pat dry.

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by princessrahy(f): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
I hope m not too late, thanks for the tutorials
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by temmyben(f): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2016
where is everyone? class son enter menopause o

1 Like

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 3:19pm On Feb 03, 2016
April what's up?
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
princessrahy:
I hope m not too late, thanks for the tutorials

Yw dear, you r not late...
temmyben:
where is everyone? class son enter menopause o

Abi na, when you people decided to go on break
adellam16:
April what's up?

I'm good o, welcome back
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hello everyone, here's a tutorial on how to fix false lashes.

The tutorial is self explanatory but if u don't understand please feel free to ask questions.

If you need me to give detailed tutorial on anything, please feel free to ask me here.

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hello everyone, here's a tutorial on how to fix false lashes.

The tutorial is self explanatory but if u don't understand please feel free to ask questions.

If you need me to give detailed tutorial on anything, please feel free to ask me here..

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
Step by step free tutorial

Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by adellam16(f): 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
This gele hard o. The lashes fixing makes sense
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by PoshTintz: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2016
For all original classic makeup products
join C002E8A5A
whatsapp or call 08121751048
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by temmyben(f): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
will try d gele tomorrow
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by viexcey(f): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Just saw this thread now, hope I'm still welcome
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by Arinkristy(f): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
1stLadyRobinho:

Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
What is the skin academy like? Pls am interested and i need information. Am not on watsapp and BBM.
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by GoldSignatures: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Order for you Original L.A girl, Classic,Jordana, milani, sleek, iman, black opal, maybelline etc, at affordable price. we also have makeup brushes for personal and professional uses.
Call/whatapp 07056261729.
You can also join our channel C00127764
Re: Free Online Makeup And Gele Training by april88: 4:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
all this derailers.....if I start with you u won't like it....open a thread of your own,gain followership, advertise n leave dis thread d alone...

to my beautiful divas in the house,...any gele try out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Lady Rocks N50 'Bend Down Select' Top (Photos) / Squirrel Teeth: Madness Or Fashion From Hell? (Pictures) / Wigs/weavon/hair Styling/make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.