Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Who Is This Anti-christ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is This Anti-christ? (1978 Views)

The Next Pope Is The Anti-christ / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by hubreality(m): 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
U're funny Ogaga4luv. Do u think its by flexing muscle here in the forums with ur sentiments. The spirit of anti-Christ not you is already defeated.
God's Spirit rules above all kingdoms beyond the concepts of mere mortals.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by KAG: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2009
deebrain:

Hmmm, i have already entered thy name as an applicant.
Ye shall be contacted if thou were chosen.
Thanks.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh thank you. I'll be waiting with baited breath.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Kunbee: 1:41am On Jul 16, 2009
As the bible says he will be loved by women who dont know him and envied by men who cant identify him as the anti-christ and his number shall be 666 which will be hidden on his body but if u r a true believer u got no worries u will know him wen u see him grin grin
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2009
What's so funny about me?? ,no,i dont think so.i can see with your post you're considering important things as YO-MAMA'S JOKE?.nothing can never defeat the spirit of the Anti_Christ as far we are many,our mission on christianity must definately be accomplished!. Watch out;realise the world around you today and tell me the change's you notice each bad bay?.
Who the hell is jesus christ,? angry

hubreality:

U're funny Ogaga4luv. Do u think its by flexing muscle here in the forums with ur sentiments. The spirit of anti-Christ not you is already defeated.
God's Spirit rules above all kingdoms beyond the concepts of mere mortals.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by platinumnk(f): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2009
As far as the anti-christ is concerned,Barack Obama closely fits the bill
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2009
Yeah,no comment my dear,Sincerely doptless,for we are many and know our selve's from around the world,check out my page on Myspace,Barack Obama is the first friend on my top list,here is the link below:

http://www.Myspace.com/Ogaga4Luv007
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Monicaa: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
platinumnk:

Is this the same Platinumnk? I can't believe u just said this.

Ogaga4Luv:

What's so funny about me?? ,no,i dont think so.i can see with your post you're considering important things as YO-MAMA'S JOKE?.nothing can never defeat the spirit of the Anti_Christ as far we are many,our mission on christianity must definately be accomplished!. Watch out;realise the world around you today and tell me the change's you notice each bad bay?.
Who the hell is jesus christ,? angry

Why the so much hatred for Jesus Christ? Did he offend you? or have u met him before?
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2009
platinumnk:

how? Pls explain in detail.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2009
I hate "Jesus christ"-because he's an Enemy and great confussion to human race,all his Lies?,Contradictions leading so many live's astray each day,cant just wait to see any christian still pretending with that guy's name.Yes,i offended me in so many ways my dear,who the hell is him??    angry ,tired of the madness of christ follower's. Worstest animals on earth,ready to be terrorize by real people,from the left hand path.

Monicaa:

Why the so much hatred for Jesus Christ? Did he offend you? or have u met him before?
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by hubreality(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

I hate "Jesus christ"-because he's an Enemy and great confussion to human race,all his Lies?,Contradictions leading so many live's astray each day,cant just wait to see any christian still pretending with that guy's name.Yes,i offended me in so many ways my dear,who the hell is him??    angry ,tired of the madness of christ follower's. Worstest animals on earth,ready to be terrorize by real people,from the left hand path.

Your laudable satanism which you came to join even at your age 23yrs is no secret at all. Satan, the defeated old serpent is much aware of his present and future state. I'm not religious in any form but can tell you that evil and the father of lies(satan) are not new here on earth. "Fear and Lies" have always been his grand tools. The move of God's Spirit is far beyond and above any concepts of any mortals and spiritural kingdoms. Its a Spirit thing. Yes! Religion has failed already but the Spirit life in Christ is an eternal life full of Power, Love, and of a Sound mind.

Knowledge is and will always be Power. The weapons of our warfare are not canal(sensory perceptions) but they're mighty through God(Spirit) to the pulling down of every strong holds.

The spirit of anti-Christ has never been a threat to the Holy Ghost who lives in a believer in Christ Jesus.

They that know their God(NOT STINKING RELIGION) shall be strong and do exploits. I thank God I can effect and cause changes to anything right from the comfort of my room, its a Spirit thing. Nothing in this life appeals to me than the "Spirit Life"(Thats the real thing). Among all powers I've seen, I will always consciously use the Power in the Name of Jesus, Praying in the Holy Ghost and the Power of Meditation in God's Word.

FEAR NOT IS THE KEY smiley
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by platinumnk(f): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2009
Monicaa:

Is this the same Platinumnk? I can't believe u just said this.

I said he closely fit the bill, its not the same as Im saying he is.

davidylan:

how? Pls explain in detail.

I politely decline.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2009
platinumnk:

I politely decline.

then kindly desist from making FALSE, UNSUBSTANTIATED allegations.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2009
Im a tradictional Satanist,so far i have been promoted in the church of satan and not just words for mouth ,me been so dedicated to my lifestyle in modern satanism has really make a the great different ever achieved!,there are different type of satanism and not all who claim to be "Satanist" is real. after Anton Lavey's death,the  church is presently in total control of the darkest force,the ruler of this world,"Peter H.Gilmore is now the present high priest in the church,  peforming at the black mass.,with fellow satanas from around the world in a given period,you curiously know christianity is not to be comppered with Satanism,because we-are more better.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by hubreality(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Im a tradictional Satanist,so far i have been promoted in the church of satan and not just words for mouth ,me been so dedicated to my lifestyle in modern satanism has really make a the great different ever achieved!,there are different type of satanism and not all who claim to be "Satanist" is real. after Anton Lavey's death,the  church is presently in total control of the darkest force,the ruler of this world,"Peter H.Gilmore is now the present high priest in the church,  peforming at the black mass.,with fellow satanas from around the world in a given period,you curiously know christianity is not to be comppered with Satanism,because we-are more better.

Same religion thing or setup. No comparisons! People shouldn't even get scared hearing the name satan(defeated liar) or set of makeup appearances of very ugly beast wearing horns and stuff like that. Light and Darkness, of course light dispels darkness. Fear is the only spiritual and emotional weapon of the devil.  In the Name of Jesus Christ, the light of lights shines in darkness and it comprehend it not.
Jesus Christ is the Lord of Hosts.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by platinumnk(f): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2009
whatever david, unhave your OPINION, and I have mine.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by goodguy100(m): 7:37am On Jul 17, 2009
Anti-Christ, is one of this guy called TUDOR here, people must be careful of him.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Monicaa: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

How is he the enemy? what lies? I don't know these, maybe you tell me.

platinumnk:

I said he closely fit the bill, its not the same as Im saying he is.

I politely decline.

Ok but I don't really see how close he is.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Tudor6(f): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2009
goodguy100:

Anti-Christ, is one of this guy called TUDOR here, people must be careful of him.

Now goodguy100 what the hell is your problem??

Are you high on crack cocaine??
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by yommyuk: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2009

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by goodguy100(m): 2:46am On Jul 18, 2009
TUDOR, i have no problem, i m actually fine. Is u that got a lot of Damn crazy problems.
Re: Who Is This Anti-christ? by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 18, 2009
platinumnk:

whatever david, unhave your OPINION, and I have mine.

that's just absolute rubbish. Having an opinion is not the same as peddling false claims. If you are not ready to explain why you hold an "opinion" then its best to keep it to yourself. No one will force it out of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Well-informed "Myth Believers" Wicked? (for Atheists) / Is There Any Division In Christ? God Forbid! / SEE PHOTOS : Popular Pastor Acquires Third Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.