Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Is The Right Words When You Have Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Right Words When You Have Love. (481 Views)

The Right Words To Woo A Girl With / Weird?: We Use Abusive Words When We Are Happy The Most / Why Do Ladies Uses These Words When A Guy Breakup With Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Words When You Have Love. by decisive(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
THE WORDS OF LOVE.
Follow me,don't mind. Though it is a bit long buy you 'll enjoy it. Just a factual musing.

Love sha! That unrelenting intoxicant. The thing ehn,pass drug. So,how do you say you have love for a person? You say 'I am in Love', or 'I fall in Love'?. As I fall in love now with this 96 Set. I am still falling. So,ladies,somebody fell in your love,and you guys,somebody is in love with you. Issokay!
Me the word 'fall' dey worry me. How do I fall?. Nobody wants to fall. Fall ke? No be 'fall' we call am? Fall as in how World Trade Centre went away. Sebi fall,going vertically down noni. Who easily fall oooo. Hian,the goal keeper. Yet he manage soft landing,otherwise there is a fracture.
Oooookay! I get it now. Some people now say there is no love. Why? Because nobody wants to injure him/herself in love. Some say love is wicked,because if you fall you pick your bones. That word 'fall' is unpleasant. Why won't people 'go down in love'? You know,kind of you willingly turning in yourself to love at a known speed,unlike 'fall',sudden crash. 'Go down', that is mild. While one is going down,he may laugh at it,some fun but heart rendering noise like 'aaaaaaah' tells people one has fallen.
Where are you? Okay,follow me o. Now we say 'fall in love' do we say the person is defeated by love,as in 'fall in war? Which fall,again! And if it means defeat, is that why some people say they are jilted. Another way of saying his/her tactics of love(you know war tactics) defeat me. Na wah o! Is that why people say,love is bigger than war.
Assuming someone falls(as in crash) 'in' love. Not 'on' or 'onto' but 'in' or 'into',then another palaver. If he falls on love,he's not immersed,if onto,he's not immersed also. But a fall 'in',one is being enveloped. Total coverage. Is that why people don't reason when they fall in love?Hian?! Is that why? Because he's in a pleasant darkness. He's seeing nothing. Haba,love dey wicked,abi?
What if one falls in an unpleasant love nko? Love that smell like incinerators! That Terry G 'kony kony' love. And my girl or guy falls in. Is that why his/her ex- runs away from him/her. Does unpleasant love smell? Answer na,no be Q I dey ask you? As rectitude,one who fell on unpleasant love (double wahala) needs to clean up. Bath. Ehen. Use creams. Ehen. Wear cologne. Is that why such people always overshine? Their teeth smiling but their head and heart hardened. Some who fell into unpleasant love when people are watching are 'smelly',the dirts hanging on them like dirty rags on the hooks,smile like sheep that enters trap. Those ones they become shy. They fear should people say ' there you go again,abi'.
Another way. You say 'I am in love', that's cool,heen. That is continuous. You are still there. Not done yet. If you're married,you're in love. For better for worse you're in. Sorts of 'I am in here enjoying' or 'I am in here. Don't know what to do. I sign to fate'.
So,what is the appropriate word to be used for having love?

Its just a musing. You get the drift?
Re: What Is The Right Words When You Have Love. by RexKexMilann: 6:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
Well, What can I Say undecided.

Akure Weed is Not meant For Every Tom, Dick & Harry grin.
Re: What Is The Right Words When You Have Love. by iceberylin(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Well, What can I Say undecided.
Akure Weed is Not meant For Every Tom, Dick & Harry grin.
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Words When You Have Love. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
How do you 'have' love for person?

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Born To Lead! / Must Read: End Time / Some Men Don't Have Chill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.