Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? (1107 Views)

Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Why Do Guys Send Dick Pics To Women (adults Only Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by wkkwl: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
I call her up and at the end of the conversation she says;
Bae can you send me an airtime, I keep wondering who they call with the airtime,cos she never calls me with it.

The ladies can help us here.
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
Digital error
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ma Bimini jamb question...I no be........
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Ask Google. cheesy
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by dachaste(f): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
We call our gals and oda ppl we need to talk to dat won't call us.

Wicked ones call deir small bfs or jus transfer d credit to dem. Lols.

As for me there r many times my bro used my fone to send pls credit me to guys he observed had interest wwid out my consent. Told me only after he repented
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by wkkwl: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
keep it coming
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by Rexhenrex(m): 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
She never calls u and u always send her airtime..congratulations u av earned ur self the position of a side b.f,she is calling her main boyfriend with it grin
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by cozy7(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Don't mind them jorr, after sending them airtime, u will still be one to call. Sometimes, I can't help but wonder if there is a way they convert d airtime back to raw cash.........
The one that pains me d most is that wen u got a babe around u, nah so she go dey so brief in calls, u begin to hear words like "No", "Yes! yes!!", "Why nah", "ok", So u d mugu (for their mind) no go code. But once they get back home n u call, nah so your call go dey "call waiting".......till u sleep off.
I'M OUTA THEIR LEAGUE THOUGH!
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by rawpadgin(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
another guy
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by gebest: 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mine use her own to call me and by d time d credit finish she will say i should send her another, sometimes i wonder the essense of sending her cos she will finish it on me.
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by wkkwl: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
keep it coming
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by dehuzla(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
ahhbeg OP help me ask woo
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by marshallmoni(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
y u dy ask us...go tribunal nah make she cum defend herself...End time credit
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by temitayo315(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hehehehehehehe..i no understand o. I sent my gf airtime last week,she jst use it to call me back,thank u,have seen it,i apprec8. And dats all since den.
The tin dere is dat u will nt be d only 1 sending her credit. That question is a rhetorical question angry
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by Lanretoye(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
ladies be robbing peter to pay paul since 1700bc.
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
Do guys still send airtime to gurls with th aim of being call back??
Re: Who Do The Ladies Call With The Airtime Guys Send To Them? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
temitayo315:
Hehehehehehehe..i no understand o. I sent my gf airtime last week,she jst use it to call me back,thank u,have seen it,i apprec8. And dats all since den.
The tin dere is dat u will nt be d only 1 sending her credit. That question is a rhetorical question angry
you send her airtime to call you?what happened to you calling her?

(1) (Reply)

How Come My Mother Does Not Praise My Beauty Like The Way Guys Do? / Could This Be A Fact Or Made-up? / she is older than me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.